剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
我希望你们两个都开心
Come on, I want you both to be happy.
我们不可能都开心
Well, we can't both be happy.
总有一个要跟老爸待在一起
One of us has to stay with Dad.
Colt 我总是帮你
Colt, I help you whenever I can.
这次我该帮帮Rooster了
This is my chance to help Rooster.
这是他的大好机会 他值得的
It's a really big opportunity for him, and he deserves it.
那我怎么办
What about me?
哇
Wow.
我告诉你的这件事
I tell you this is something
会改变你哥哥的人生
that could change your brother's life
你的反应居然是 "那我怎么办"
and your response is, "What about me?"
想想吧 这时候你应该
Come on, you need to support him
像他支持你打橄榄球那样去支持他
the way he supported you when you were playing football.
你开玩笑呢吧
Wha... Are you kidding me?
他写信给丹佛野马队 说
He wrote a letter to the Denver Broncos, saying,
"请不要选我弟弟"
"Please don't draft my brother
"因为我不想让我最喜欢的队变逊"
'cause I don't want my favorite team to suck."
拜托 Colt 那可是野马队啊
Well, come on, Colt, it's the Broncos.
再说了 他又没有真的寄出去
Besides, he... he didn't send it.
他只是在逗你玩儿
He just did that to mess with you.
如果他没寄的话 那为什么我没进野马队
If he didn't send it, then why didn't I make the Broncos?
我是你亲妈 别逼我回答这个问题
Okay, I'm your mother. Don't make me answer that question.
你记得那次巴塞罗那龙队
Do you remember when the Barcelona Dragons
临时通知你去参加选拔吗
asked you for that last-minute tryout,
可你得自理机票费
but you had to pay for your own ticket?
记得
Yep.
我特沮丧
I was bummed out...
我觉得我去不了了
'cause I didn't think I could go.
而且巴塞罗那就像欧洲的巴黎一样好
And Barcelona is like the Paris of Europe.
嗯 上了两年的五年级真是值
Hmm. There's those two years of fifth grade kickin' in.
没懂你意思 不过无所谓了
I don't get it, but whatever.
然后你汇钱给我了 我去了
And then you wired me the money and I went.
不是我
No.
我连一张去特利莱德的车票都买♥♥不起
I couldn't afford a bus ticket to Telluride,
更不用说去西班牙的机票了
let alone a plane ticket to Spain.
我的每一分钱都投在这个酒吧里面了
I had just sunk every penny I had into this bar.
我懂这感觉
I know the feeling.
你什么意思 是Rooster给的钱吗
What are you saying? It was Rooster?
对
Yep.
他为了给自己买♥♥辆新卡车
He had been saving for a
存了好几年钱了 但是
couple of years to buy himself a new truck, but...
他对你有信心
he believed in you.
他不希望因为去不了一个选拔
And he didn't want your career
你的职业生涯就结束了
to end because you couldn't get to a tryout.
那 他为什么不告诉我呢
But, why... why didn't he just tell me?
因为他怕你知道以后
'Cause he was afraid if you
就不会要那些钱了
knew what he gave up that you wouldn't take it.
虽然他老打击你 但是
He might ride your ass, but deep down,
他是你哥 他一直在照顾你
he's your older brother and he's always looking out for you.
靠
Shit.
等等
Hold on.
我选上那队之后
It... After I made that team,
就把机票钱还给你了
I paid you back for that plane ticket.
你以为我哪来的钱买♥♥野马队的季票
How do you think I got season tickets to the Broncos?
天哪 我真是受够了
God, man, I am so sick of this.
我爸都不相信我能自己解决自己的事情(自己给自己擦屁♥股♥)
I mean, my dad doesn't even trust me to wipe my own ass.
这可不对
Nah, that is not right.
我祖母 她总是说
My grandmother, she had a saying...
"一个男人应该自己擦屁♥股♥"
"A man should wipe his own ass."
我差点就在车道那儿告诉我爸了
Man, I almost told him right there in the driveway,
"我要走了 我要去给诺曼山工作了"
"I'm leavin". I'm goin' to work for Neumann's Hill."
那你为什么没说
What stopped you?
不知道 我不知道我能不能这样对Colt
I don't know. I don't know if I can do it to Colt, you know.
而且 我爸手里拿了一个巨大的扳手
Plus, my dad was holdin' a giant wrench.
所以
So...
Colt没办法接受这件事吧
So, Colt is not taking the news well?
没接受
No.
我不知道该怎么办了
I don't know what the hell to do. You know?
我可以留下然后活得很悲惨
I can stay and be miserable,
或者我离开让Colt活得很悲惨
or I can leave and make Colt miserable.
那Beau先生呢
And Mr. Beau?
他不管怎样都会活得很悲惨
He's gonna be miserable either way.
你知道吗 Gallo 我离开墨西哥的时候 我们家的人气坏了
You know, Gallo, when I left Mexico, my family was furious.
我妈整整哭了两个星期
My mother cried for two weeks and my...
我爸说他以后都没有儿子了
my father said he had no son.
他这句话让我觉得我兄弟比我还要惨
Which I'm sure felt even worse for my brother.
但是我必须离开
But I had to go.
你庆幸自己离开了吗
Glad you left?
离开是挺痛苦的
Well, it was painful.
糟透了
It was horrible...
我很孤单
and I was lonely.
但是
But, yes.
我知道外面的生活会更好
I knew there was a better life here.
就像这个牧场对你来说也是更好的生活
Just like this ranch offers a better life for you.
而且你到这里来的时候
And your journey to get here
又不用躲在装满了皮纳塔的卡车车厢里
didn't involve you hiding in a truck full of giant pinatas.
我连着三天的口粮就只有
The only thing I had to eat for three days
从海绵宝宝的屁♥眼♥掉出来的糖
were these Jolly Ranchers that came out of SpongeBob's culo.
那 你们家人怎么样了
So, what happened with your family?
他们还是想通了
Well, they came around.
他们很自豪我能过得这么好
They were proud of me for how well I was doing.
所以 你是说只要我在这里干得好
So, you think if I do a good job here...
总有一天 我爸会想通的
eventually, my dad'll come around?
Beau先生吗
Mr. Beau?
绝对特么不可能
Fuck, no.
但是你弟弟 他会想明白的(他会过来的)
But your brother? He'll come around.
你怎么知道
What makes you think that?
哦 三号♥摄像头拍到他了 他正往这儿来呢
Oh, 'cause he's on camera three. He's comin' in right now.
我勒个去
Oh, shit.
这里可真好啊
This is nice.
嘿 你们知道
Hey... did you guys know
外面热水浴池里面有个裸女吗
there's a naked lady out there in a hot tub?
我本来不想盯着看的
I tried not to stare.
想是这么想的 但是不可能的
Oh, you will try. And you will fail.
你还是会盯着看的
And you will stare.
你来这儿干什么
What ya doin' here?
和平礼
Peace offering.
只剩五罐了 - 开车过来路挺远的
There's only five. - It was a long drive.
你怎么知道我在这儿
Yeah? Well, how'd you know I was here?
呃 我可能说了点不该说的
Oh, uh... I probably say wrong word.
我滴英语说滴不猴
My English not very bueno.
能给我们几分钟时间吗
Give us a second?
当然
Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果你们要找我的话
If you need me, I'm gonna walk by the hot tub,
我打算在浴池边走一走
then I'm gonna be in the
然后去三四号♥监控器的盲区里面待着
blind spot between cameras three and four.
听着
Look...
不管你是来说什么的 我都不想听
whatever you came to say, I don't wanna hear it.
你得接受这工作
You gotta take this job.
什么
What?
拜托 老兄
Come on, man.
看看这地方 这家伙一点儿没省钱
Look at this place. This guy went all out.
新的全地形车 新工具
The new ATVs, all new tools...
还有这个 我都不知道这是什么 但我也想要一个
Plus, see, I don't even know what this thing is, but I want one.
他女儿的仙女棒
That's his daughter's princess wand.
噢
Oh.
还是想要
Still want one.
听着
Look...
我尝试过新生活了
I had my shot.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表