剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
没事 亲爱的 你可以
It's okay, honey. You can do it.
说的真好 Kenny
You know, I respect that, Kenny.
那当然
Yeah.
不好意思 但我不会跟一个22岁的人亲热
I'm sorry, but I'm not gonna make out with a 22-year-old.
这事还是Colt比较在行
I'll leave that to Colt.
你知道吗 其实我觉得你不用再喝了
You know what? Actually, I don't think you need to take a shot.
嘿 谁想来一场啤酒乒乓友谊赛
Hey, uh, who's up for a friendly game of beer pong?
有没有三条腿的狗
Does a three-legged dog...
直接说"好"就行了
Just say yes.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好啊
Yeah. I'm fine.
我是说 我难道真的要
I mean, do I have to take a
从小女孩嘴上叼杯喝酒才开心吗
shot from a girl's mouth to have a good time?
你没必要这么做
No, you don't have to,
但是真做了也没什么问题
but no one would judge you if you did.
你看到Abby那样没
You see Abby?
我只看到Nikki的丁字裤从她裤子里蹦出来
The only thing I saw was Nikki's thong poking up from her jeans.
每次她弯腰的时候丁字裤就好像在呼唤我
It's calling my name every time she bends over.
"Rooster
"Rooster.
来抓我呀"
Come get me."
听我说 Abby一直在说Heather的坏话
I'm telling you, all Abby's doing is talkin' shit about Heather.
与此同时 在酒吧里她又告诉我
Meanwhile, at the bar, she told me
要我尊重她和Kenny的恋情
I gotta respect her relationship with her and Kenny.
这家伙把他的T恤塞进牛仔裤里
And the guy tucks his T-shirt into his jeans.
他说不定穿袜子套凉鞋呢
He probably wears socks with his sandals.
他再戴个腰包就跟个德国观光客一样了
He's a fanny pack away from being a German tourist.
首先 把T恤塞进牛仔裤里
First of all, there's nothing
是没有问题的
wrong with tucking your T-shirt into your jeans.
这是一种有品位的穿法
That's just class.
第二 妞们都这样 老弟
And second, that's girls, man.
她们会变得很奇怪又吃醋
They get all weird and
当她们看到你和别人在一起的时候
jealous when they see you with somebody else.
就像在DQ上班的Hilary一样
It's like Hilary from the Dairy Queen.
她连个约会机会都不给我
She did not give me the time of day
直到她撞见我和加油站的Wendy在干那档子事
until she caught me with Wendy from the gas station.
好吧 好吧 然后你怎么做的
Okay. Okay. So what did you do?
甩了Wendy和Hilary在一起了吗
You dumped Wendy to be with Hilary?
才没有
Hell, no.
我们仨来了一发 我还吃份花生巧克力味的暴风雪
Had myself a threesome and a Butterfinger Blizzard.
我不会跟Heather和Abby玩双飞的
Well, I ain't gonna have a threesome with Heather and Abby.
你这个态度就不行
Not with that attitude, you're not.
你根本没帮上忙
You're not helping at all.
瞧着 老弟
Look, man.
外面有个火♥辣♥的小妞想把你生吞活剥
You got a hot chick out there, you know, who wants to bone you.
而你却在这里苦恼已经有了新男友的前女友
What are you doing, worrying about the one with a boyfriend?
你怎么不一开始就这样说呢
See, you couldn't have just led with that?
我本来是想这样说的
I mean, I could have,
但是这样我就没机会
but then I wouldn't have gotten
告诉你我在DQ玩过双飞了
a chance to tell you about my threesome at the DQ.
哦 Billy 找到你的枪了
Oh, Billy, found your gun.
哇
Whoa.
惊喜吧
Surprise.
你在这干什么
What are you doing?
我在努力尝试
I'm trying.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的浴袍穿反了
Your robe's on inside out.
是啊
Yeah, well...
我想这样穿过的人比较少
I figured less people wore it this way.
我知道我不是最好相处的人 Mags
Look, I know I'm not the easiest person to live with, Mags...
别停啊 我又不会反对
No need to pause. I'm not gonna disagree.
我养过几千头牛了
I've raised a couple of thousand head of cattle...
但是你养大了我们的两个孩子 还没有我帮忙
but you raised our boys without much help from me.
你忍♥受了很多 又很少抱怨
You put up with a lot and complained very little.
我不是想这样占你便宜
I never meant to take advantage of that.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们按照我的想法生活了40年了
We've tried it my way for 40 years.
要不然今晚按照你的想法来过吧
Maybe we can try it your way for... tonight.
好吧
All right.
说不定你在说醉话 但我还是接受了
It might be the wine talking, but I'll take it.
谢谢你说这些
I appreciate this.
茶加奶
Tea with milk.
什么
What?
茶加奶 你不就喜欢喝茶的时候加牛奶嘛
Tea with milk. It's one of those things you like.
你也喜欢可以安静诵读的书
You also like books you
可以引人思考的电影
gotta listen to and movies you gotta read.
你还喜欢初雪之后的静谧
And you like the quiet after the first snowfall of the year.
Beau 能把天气频道关掉吗
Beau, can we turn the Weather Channel off?
我从来没在警车后座上喝醉过
I've never gotten drunk in the back of a cop car before.
对啊 我也是
Yeah. Me neither.
我有点想吐
I've gotten sick in a few.
温馨提示 这窗户摇不下来
Little tip, the windows do not roll down.
哦
Oh...
嗯
Mmm...
再来一瓶 - 我从不拒绝
Want another? - I never say no.
好吧 我再去拿点啤酒
All right, I'll go get those beers.
再想想还要问你什么
Think of a few more questions for you.
嘿 Colt
Hey, Colt.
嘿 我只是 额 想说声谢谢
Hey, I, uh... I just wanted to say thanks.
为什么 - 你邀请我们过来
For what? - Inviting us over.
我知道这本来可能很尴尬
I know it could've been awkward
又有点怪异 你和我还有Abby
and weird between you, me, and Abby, but...
但你对这件事真的很大方 所以 谢谢你
you've been really cool about it. So, thanks.
你是个好人 Kenny
You're a good guy, Kenny.
我很高兴能认识你
I'm glad I got to know you.
谢谢 Colt 你也是个好人
Thanks, Colt. You're a good guy, too.
好吧 我们是不会拥抱的
All right, we ain't gonna hug.
好吧 好吧
Right, right.
嘿
Hey.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
我只是需要点时间
I just needed a second.
为什么你们有两台电视
Why do you have two TVs?
我们是有两台电视 但是这墙上只挂了一个
We have two TVs, but there's only one on that wall.
免得你问我 墙上也没有两个"鹿们"
In case you're wondering, there ain't two deers up there, either.
"鹿" 不是"鹿们"
"Deer," Not deers.
"鹿"的复数就是"鹿"
The plural of "Deer" Is "Deer."
l u "鹿"
D-e-e-r.
姐们 就算你喝醉了也比我聪明啊
Man, even when you're wasted, you're smarter than me.
我也比你女朋友要聪明
I'm smarter than your girlfriend, too.
哦哦哦 别喝了 - 嗯
Oh, whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa. Maybe... - Mmm!
要不我们别再喝了 好吗
Maybe we don't need that, huh?
好吧
All right...
说说吧 你为什么看不惯Heather
Come on. What's your problem with Heather?
她还是个小孩
She's a child.
行吧
Okay.
你让我向前看的 我正在向前看呢
You told me to move on. I'm doing that.
但是你好像不太高兴
But it seems you got a problem with that,
所以为什么你不
too. So, why don't you...
为什么你不告诉我你赞成我和谁交往呢
Why don't you tell me who in this town is Abby-approved?
不 我不会 我才不会
No. I'm not... I'm not gonna do...
我才不会告诉你你应该和谁交往
I'm not gonna tell you who you should date.
所以你就能告诉我不能跟谁交往咯
Oh, just... just who I can't?
认真点 有没有任何一个人
Seriously, is there anybody
是你认为我可以交往的
out there that you're okay with me being with?
还是说你想让我悲惨地孤独终老
Or do you just want me to be miserable and alone?
我不是想你孤独终老
I don't want that!
不 我只是
No, I just...
我觉得你值得更好的人
I think that you deserve better.
但有时候更好的已经名花有主了
Sometimes better is taken.
噢
Whoa.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表