剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
但她说了她会跟他分手 - 我知道 亲爱的 我知道
But she said she was going to do it. - I know, honey. I know.
嘿 闻起来东西挺好吃的 - 噢 嗬 嘿Mary
Hey, somethin' smells delicious. - Oh, ho, hey, Mary.
噢 嘿Joanne - 嘿 Rooster很高兴再见到你
Oh, hey, Joanne. - Hey, Rooster, good to see you again.
我也很高兴见到你 - 傻冒 最近怎么样
Good to see you, too. - Shithead, what's goin' on?
抱歉 我们见过吗
I'm sorry, have we met?
呃 能给我们一点时间吗 我能跟你谈谈吗
Uh, will you excuse us for one second? Can I talk to you?
行啊 - 好的
Yeah. - Okay.
嘿 瞧 我不知道Mary怎么说我的
Hey, look. I don't know what Mary said about me...
说你是个傻冒
That you're a shithead.
嘿 那不公平 我也 比如 我很擅长橄榄球
Hey, that's not fair. I'm also, like, really good at football.
Joanne在这儿做什么 你听我老爸说过
What's Joanne doin' here? You heard my dad.
是的 但他也这么说
Yeah, but he said the same thing
饼干桶餐厅 结果也很喜欢那
about Cracker Barrel, and he enjoyed that.
不 他不喜欢 他什么都不喜欢
No, he didn't. He doesn't enjoy anything.
也许除了<洛克福德档案>这种警♥匪♥片
Except maybe The Rockford Files.
哦 拜托
Oh, please.
我认为他远比你想的
I think he is open to a lot
要开明的多
more things than y'all give him credit for.
到底谁把雪佛兰停在我私人车道上了
Who in the hell parked a Chevy in my driveway?
她开了一辆雪佛兰
She drives a Chevy?
我帮不了你了
I cannot protect you.
那辆是我的西尔维拉多
That's my Silverado.
我看到你那辆又破又老的福特车了
I saw your beat-up old Ford out there.
太可爱了
It's so cute.
你可以把你的车放在我的后备箱里
You could put your truck in the back of my truck.
然后去兜兜风
It could go for a ride.
真滑稽 Joanne 你们为什么在这儿
That's funny, Joanne. Why are you here?
等等 你不知道她要来
Wait, you didn't know she was comin' over?
噢 见鬼 是的
Oh, hell, yeah.
我希望没什么关系
I... I hope this is okay.
当然
Of course.
我喜欢家里来客人 耶
I love having people over. Yay!
Rooster 我们把炉子点起来怎么样
Rooster, what do you say we go fire up the grill?
是个好主意 老爸
That's a great idea, Daddy.
我想要个能开盖的棺材
I want an open casket.
所以 Joanne你有哪个女儿能跟我约会吗
So, uh, Joanne, you got a daughter I could date?
这不是我的主意 好吗 是Mary带她来的
This was not my idea, okay? Mary just brought her.
我是说 女人嘛 对吧
I mean, women, right?
为什么她老这样想办法给我牵线
Why would she even try to set me up like this?
我还没离婚
I'm still married.
我知道 我不懂 女人 对吧
I know. I don't know... Women, right?
瞧 老爸 别把这看成有意的安排 好吗
Look, Dad, don't look at it as a setup, okay?
就当作Mary带了个朋友过来
Look at it like Mary just brought a friend over.
我是说Joanne看起来是个好人
I mean, Joanne seems like a very nice person.
儿子 那个女人开了一辆雪佛兰
Son, the woman drives a Chevy.
是的 那是个减分项
Yeah, that's a negative.
但让我们看看加分项怎么样 她讨厌Colt
But let's look at the positives, okay? She hates Colt.
我们能不能进去然后尽情享受一下
Look, can't we just go in there and have a good time?
来吧 老爸 让我看见你的笑容
Come on, Dad, let me see you smile.
你的胡须是不是太重了
Is your mustache just too heavy?
嘿 Abby 我们需要谈谈
Hey, Abby. We need to talk.
Colt 现在不合适
Colt, now is really not a good time.
对 知道为啥吗 因为你还在和Kenny约会
Yeah, you know why? 'Cause you're still datin' Kenny.
你知道什么时候才是好时候吗
You know when it will be a good time?
当你跟Colt我约会的时候
When you're datin' Colt.
我懂你的意思 但是 - 没有"但是"
I know what you're saying, but... - No buts.
我跟Rooster聊过了
I was talking to Rooster...
噢 老天 这是Kenny的啤酒吗
Oh, my God. Is that Kenny's beer?
我是你的"小凯撒"
I'm your Little Caesars.
我不懂那是什么意思 但我现在不能跟他分手
I don't know what that means, but I can't do this right now.
不 你知道吗 我是你的"小凯撒"
No. You know what? I am your Little Caesars,
因为我性感火♥辣♥而且随叫随到 可你却不会珍惜
'cause I'm all hot and ready, and you're just wasting this.
你知道谁不会浪费这个机会吗 John Elway
You know who wouldn't waste this? John Elway.
你喝醉了吗 - 从法律上来说 是的 也许
Are you drunk? - Legally? Yeah, probably.
哈哦 站起来 这个家伙想抢我的未婚妻
Uh-oh. Get up for a second, this guy tries to steal my fiance.
你很幽默 Kenny 继续保持
You got a great sense of humor, Kenny. Just hold on to that.
嘿 我准备再来一瓶啤酒
Hey, I'm gonna get another beer.
你也要一样的吗 还是要别的
You want the same or somethin' different?
噢 这是个好问题 Abby
Oh, that's a great question, Abby.
我只是说 你是要同样的啤酒
I'm just... I'm just saying, you want the same beer
你一直都在喝的这种
you've been havin' the whole time,
还是愿意跟随你的心意
or you wanna follow your heart
选一瓶身材更棒的啤酒
and have a beer with a better body?
老实说 现在选习以为常的东西更好
To be honest, right now, the same old thing sounds pretty good.
是吗 甜心
Yeah, I don't know, sweetie.
我喜欢身材更好的那种啤酒
I like the sound of that better body beer.
听听这家伙说的
Listen to this guy.
他说的非常有道理
He's makin' a lot of sense.
Kenny 我觉得不太舒服
You know what, Kenny... I don't feel great.
我想我最好回家去
I think I'd rather go home.
好的 行 当然 我可以跟Colt继续待在这儿
Okay, yeah, sure. I can stay here and bro down with Colt.
事实上 为什么不跟我一起回家呢
Actually, why don't you come home with me?
抱歉伙计 准太太就这样
Sorry, dude. Future wife.
我只是比喻自己被抽了一鞭子
I mean, I'm metaphorically whipped.
在卧室里我们可不做什么奇怪的事
We don't do weird stuff in the bedroom.
Kenny别说了 - 好的 对不起
Kenny, stop talking. - Yeah, sorry.
瞧 我懂了 没问题
Look, you... You know, I get it. It's no problem.
我听说你妈妈过来了
I heard that your mom's in town.
如果 如果需要人
If... If you need somebody to
载她去机场的话 你们可以
give her a ride to the airport, so you guys can...
我也不知道 聊一些重要的事
I don't know, talk about somethin' important,
我可以帮忙
I... I'm available.
哇 谢谢
Wow, thanks.
呃 她得了流感 会多待几天
Uh, she's got the flu and she's gonna stay for a few more days.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
Son of a bitch.
晚餐好了 - 你在里面忙活很久了
Dinner's ready. - Well, you've been out there a while.
要么你是在躲着我们 要么你的牛排一定煎过头了
Either you're avoiding us, or those steaks are overcooked.
牛排是生的
Steaks are rare.
Beau 你知道吗 呃 Joanne以前是牧场主
So, Beau, you know, uh, Joanne used to be a rancher.
真的吗 - 是的 之前一直都是
Really? - Yep, my whole life.
直到有一天我老公决定卖♥♥了它
Then one day my husband decided he wanted to sell.
我们从中拿到了一笔挺可观的收入
We got some pretty decent money for it,
但我们想找点事情干干 所以
but we needed something to fill our time, so...
我去饼干桶餐厅干活了
I got a job at the Cracker Barrel
Roger被一个27岁的空姐传染了疱疹
and Roger got herpes from a 27-year-old flight attendant.
疱疹 哈
Herpes, huh?
上面还是下面
Top or bottom?
不重要
Not important.
什么样的牧场主会卖♥♥掉自己的牧场
What kind of a rancher sells his ranch?
没了他你更好 - 好 我为这个干杯
You're better off without him. - Oh, well, I'll drink to that.
不过我本来就可以为任何事情干杯
Course, I'll drink to just about anything.
嘿 我为这句话干杯
Hey, I'll drink to that.
呃 Beau 我听说你最近分居了
So, uh, Beau, I hear you're recently separated.
我不知道你从哪听来的 - Mary
I'm not sure where you heard that... - Mary.
我通常不和陌生人谈论自己的私生活
I usually don't talk about my personal life with strangers.
真是这样 他第一次来饼干桶的时候
Well, now, that is true. First time he came into Cracker Barrel,
我问他是否对什么东西过敏
I asked him if he was allergic to anything.
他回答 "是的 对闲聊过敏"
He said, "Yeah. Small talk."
我懂了 硬汉
I get it. Tough guy.
不需要任何人的帮助
Doesn't need help from anybody.
看了太多约翰韦恩的烂电影
Watches too many bad John Wayne movies.
你刚才是不是说"约翰韦恩的烂电影"
Did you just say "Bad John Wayne movies"?
他就一种表情 几乎不能称为表演吧
The man had one look. You can hardly call that acting.
如果那是正确的表情
If it's the right look...
你就不需要别的表情了
you don't need more than one.
Joanne 呃 你喜欢<洛克福德档案>吗
So, Joanne, um, you like The Rockford Files?
很讨厌 - 妈的
Hate 'em. - Oh, shit.
呃 Joanne 你这个周末还是要去打猎吧
So, uh, Joanne, you still going huntin' this weekend?
噢 当然 - 噢 很棒
Oh, you bet. - Oh, that's cool.
我们喜欢打猎 你看到老爸打的那只雄鹿了吧
We love huntin'. You see that buck Dad shot, down there?
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表