剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
没事
Nothing.
就跟你呆着
Just hanging out.
不 你在盯着我看书
No, you're watching me read.
你看书也挺厉害的
Hey, you're good at it, too.
你都不会读出声来诶
You ain't moving your lips or nothing.
好吧 这样吧
Okay, you know what?
你看书吧
You read,
我去看看电视 怎么样
I'll just watch TV or something. How about that?
我没有电视机
I don't have a TV.
什么
What?
我没有电视机
I don't have a TV.
哦
Oh.
你是被抢劫了吗
Were you robbed?
不 我从不看电视
No. I just... never watched
电视机太占地方了 我就不要了
and it was taking up space, so I got rid of it.
好吧 你说的每个字我都懂 但是我不懂
Okay, I know what all them words mean separately, but that...
好吧 你随便看书吧
Okay, fine. You know what, you're reading...
我也找本书看看
uh... I'll read something, too.
奥马哈 奥马哈
Omaha! Omaha!
怎么 你不相信我也读书
What, you don't think I read?
我相信你能的
I think you can read.
信不信由你 我可爱读书啦 多简单的事
Oh, come on. I love reading. It's fundamental.
来看看你有什么好书
All right, what you got here?
<三个火枪手>(大仲马名作)
Three Musketeers.
为什么会有人写一本关于糖果的书
Why would they write a book about a candy bar?
什么
What?
不 我在开玩笑
No, I'm kidding.
我知道这本书是从电影改编的
I know it's based on a movie.
算了 我们还是继续啪啪啪吧 我可以晚会儿看书
Or we could, uh, just have sex and I could read this later.
别这样 我们可以一起做同一件事
No, come on. This is something we could do together.
这肯定很有趣
It'll be fun.
好吧
Okay, sure, um...
我还有一本<双城记>
I have another copy of A Tale of Two Cities.
太棒了
There... perfect.
给你
Here you go.
哦 这书真厚
Oh, that...
我们应该从<单城记>开始读更好
Maybe we should start with A Tale of One City.
Colt 真的 你不用陪我
Colt, seriously, you don't have to do this.
这会很好玩的
It'll be fun.
哦 - 好吧
Oh. - Yeah.
好吧 咱们开始吧 - 来吧 开始吧
All right, here we go. - All right, here we go.
"写给我亲爱的妻子 Catherine"
"To my dear wife, Catherine."
这很好懂
That was easy.
你看 这很好玩吧
See? It's fun.
好的 接下来
All right, next.
"这是最好的时代 也是最坏的时代"
"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times."
这都是些什么鬼
What the fuck does that mean?
哦天啊 这儿有蜘蛛吗
Oh, shit, is there a spider?
什么
What?
没有啊
No.
你不打蜘蛛 那你拿本书干嘛
Why you holding that book?
我在看书啊
I'm reading it.
为什么 电视机坏了吗
Why? Is the TV broke?
不是啊 我喜欢看书
No, man, I love to read.
什么时候的事
Since when?
如果菜单上没有菜的照片
You have a meltdown if the
你光看文字点单都会抓狂
menu doesn't have pictures of the food on it.
我这么做是为了Abby
I'm doing it for Abby.
我们一起读这本书 我承认 这太难熬了
We're both reading it. And I gotta tell you, it sucks.
反正我是特难熬
At least for me.
她就坐在那 一边笑一边翻书
She's sitting there, smiling, flipping pages,
还记笔记 我完全搞不懂有什么乐趣
making notes, which I totally don't get.
除非她是在写遗书
Unless she's writing a suicide
说自己是被逼着看这破书的
note 'cause she's forced to read this shit.
我只会呆坐在那儿 猜想着
Meanwhile, all I'm doing is sitting there thinking,
这本书的作者狄更斯
"I wonder if this guy got
会不会因为名字被人笑话过
made fun of 'cause his last name's Dickens."
"嘿Charles 你的丁丁插哪儿啦"
"Hey, Charles, what'd you stick your Dick-ins?"
这个梗不错
That's a good one.
你知道吗 还有人管脸书叫"脸藏书里"了
Hey, you know how they say, uh, "You got your face in a book?"
你这个是丁丁抽脸上了
Well, you got a Dick-ins your face.
那你还看书干嘛 - 呃
So then, why are you reading it? - Oh.
Abby喜欢看书 - 嗯
Abby loves to read. - Mmm.
我觉得我们俩可以一起看书
I thought it was something we could do together.
你知道吗 她都没有电视机
You know she don't even own a TV?
那也太惨了
That is fucked up.
我在想
I don't know. It got me to thinking, like...
到底我们有多少共同点
how much do we actually have in common?
我们总不能除了啪啪啪什么都不干吧
I mean, we can't just have sex all the time.
你到底怎么了 你是看书看傻了吗
What the hell's wrong with you? That book put that in your head?
是啊
Yeah.
你们好 孩子们
Howdy, boys.
你好 Dale 有什么好事吗 - 你好Dale
Hey, Dale. What's the good word? - Hey, Dale.
我已经连着三天都来这儿了
I've been regular for three days straight.
好吧 我的意思是
Okay, I meant more of, like,
"你为什么来这儿" 不过这也没什么
"Why are you here?" But that's cool, too.
我是来看看那些小母牛
Well, I dropped in to check on that bunch of heifers,
八头牛 你♥爸♥爸搞怀孕了五头
and your dad made five out of eight pregnant.
运气真好 - 棒极了
Well, good for you. - Awesome.
这不是我一个人的事 这关乎我们大家
It's not about me, it's about all of us.
是整个牧场的事
About the ranch.
好吧 你说是就是吧
Yeah, okay. Whatever you say.
我去酒吧 顺道去一趟Mary那儿
Well, I'm gonna swing by Mary's on the way to the bar.
拜拜咯
See you guys later.
我要去Abby那儿 再见 Dale
I'm going to Abby's. See you, Dale.
Dale 第四天也祝你好运
Dale, good luck on day four.
他们有什么毛病
What the hell's wrong with them?
他们生气是因为
They're mad 'cause I was
我不让他们给牛受精是正确的
right about taking this job away from them.
他们根本没有大局观
They don't see the bigger picture.
你有空喝杯威士忌吗
You got time to stay for a whiskey?
不行 我不能喝
No, can't do it.
我跟Charlene约好了今晚看电影
Charlene and I got a movie night.
这提醒了我
Which reminds me...
你干嘛 - 我把助听器调小点声
What are you doing? - Oh, I'm turning these hearing aids down.
Charlene总爱看浪漫喜剧
Charlene always picks them romantic comedies.
这样我可以装作在看钓鱼节目
This way, I can pretend the characters are talking about fishing.
Colt 你在干嘛
Colt, what are you doing?
你惊喜吗 我给你买♥♥了个电视机
Hey, surprise! I got you a TV.
现在我们可以一起看<冰路前行>了
Now we can binge watch Ice Road Truckers.
什么
What?
是<伐木人>和<致命捕捞>那帮人出的
Oh, it's from the producers of Ax Men and Deadliest Catch.
你说的每个字都明白 但是我不懂
I mean, I know what all those words mean separately, but...
我想到
Well, I just... I figured,
你喜欢看书 我们可以一起看书
if we were reading books together, something you like to do...
我爱看电视 因此我们也可以一起看电视
we could do something I like to do. Hence, the TV.
因此 - 是的
Hence? - Yeah.
我从<两城记>那本书里学到的
I read it in that Tale of a Couple Cities.
因此 我用了"因此"这个词
Hence, the use of "Hence."
Colt
Colt...
这主意不好吗
'Twas a bad idea?
我也想跟你一起做事情 但是
I... I wanna do things with you, too. But...
我真的不想要电视
I really don't want a TV.
哦
Oh.
好吧
Okay.
我们该做什么
What are we gonna do?
因你既不想去看竞技
'Cause you don't wanna go to the rodeo,
我们又商量不好电影
and we can't agree on a movie.
然后当我想试着去读那本书
Now, I tried to read that book,
接着我会告诉你 那是我最坏的时代
and I gotta tell you, it 'twas the worst of times.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表