剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
天哪 你太好骗了
Oh, my God, you're so gullible.
坐吧 - 哦 好
Please sit down. - Oh, yeah.
来找我♥干♥嘛
So, what's going on?
额
Um...
额 我只是想过来
uh, I just wanted to come
然后提前祝你生日快乐
by and wish you an early happy birthday.
谢谢 - 没事
Thank you. - Yeah.
你有没有什么安排
You got any big plans?
我要去特柳赖德来个生日巡游
Yeah, I'm going out to Telluride to do the birthday circuit.
在苹果蜂餐厅吃免费小吃 在丹尼家庭餐厅吃免费晚餐
Free appetizers at Applebee's, free dinner at Denny's,
在星期五美式餐厅吃免费甜点
free dessert at TGI Fridays and then
还要在红辣椒烤肉餐厅喝一整夜的免费饮料
free drinks all night long at Chili's.
噢 我还要去澳美客点一盘花型炸洋葱
Oh, and I get a Bloomin' Onion from Outback.
我只是不知道我们时间够不够
I just don't know if we'll have time.
你生日就能在红辣椒烤肉餐厅喝免费饮料
They give you free drinks at Chili's on your birthday?
哦 不是 我朋友Lizzie在那里工作
Oh, no, my friend Lizzie works there.
她正和经理搞婚外情
She's dating the manager. He's married.
所以她要什么有什么
She gets away with whatever she wants.
行吧 额 这个 我
Okay. Well, hey, I, uh...
我想过来看看然后给你这个
I wanted to stop by and give you this.
我的天哪 Colt
Oh, my God, Colt.
你没必要给我买♥♥礼物的
You did not need to do that.
很明显有必要啊
Apparently, I did.
这是我最喜欢的店
This is my favorite store.
不过他们平时还会送你一个气球
They usually give you a balloon, though.
对 对 不过他们的气球送完了
Yeah, yeah, they were all out.
我到时候上Yelp给个差评好要挟他们再给一个
I'm gonna rip 'em a new one on Yelp.
天哪 Colt
Oh, my God, Colt.
很好看
That's beautiful.
再翻翻看
Well, keep digging.
还有一本优♥惠♥券在里面
There's a coupon book in there.
"免费俺摸一次"
"One free message"?
这应该是 该死
That's supposed to be... Damn it!
"免费脱内衣一次"
"One free lingerie removal."
对 而且不是仅限一人哦
Yeah. Well, that's not "Limit one per customer."
所以这是我生日还是你生日
So, is it my birthday or yours?
但是 实际上 我
But, really, I...
我很感谢你为我着想
I appreciate you thinking of me.
嗯
Yeah.
我不知道我们走到这一步了
I didn't know we were at this stage.
什么步
Stage?
就是我们的恋情
Yeah, of our relationship.
恋情吗
Relationship?
对啊 我完全没想到你会送礼物给我
Yeah, I totally wasn't expecting a gift.
额
Uh...
嘿 你姐姐是不是最近隆胸了
Hey, did your sister get some new titties?
吓
Oh.
你死了吗
You dead?
好吧
Okay.
这是怎么回事
What are you doin' up?
你妈回她的房♥车去了
Mom went back to the Airstream.
哦
Oh...
怎么回事啊
Well, what happened?
我让她搬回来
I asked her to move in.
她拒绝了
She said no.
你想谈谈吗
You wanna talk about it?
不想
Nope.
老爸
Dad...
我在这儿跟你们经历了一切
I've been here through... all the stuff with you guys and...
我知道这会让你听起来很不爽
I know it makes you
但是我真的很爱你
uncomfortable to hear, but I do love you.
我也很爱妈妈
And I love Mom.
如果你们真的能够复合
And nothing would make me happier
对我来说真是再好不过了
than to see you guys work it out.
但如果你们没办法复合
But if that's not gonna happen...
我希望至少能不再看到你们互相伤害了
I'd like to at least see you guys stop hurting each other.
看起来我和你妈就是属于后者了
Well, that just seems to be me and your mom.
那说不定是时候向前看了
Then maybe it's time to move on.
她是我老婆啊 孩子
She's my wife, son.
是啊
Yeah.
不管你做什么决定 我们都在这里支持你
Well, we're here for you, whatever you decide to do.
额 至少我支持 我不知道Colt那混小子跑哪去了
Or... at least I am. I don't know where the fuck Colt is.
我不知道该何去何从
I don't know what to do.
我知道这听起来很奇怪 不过
I know this is gonna sound crazy, but...
我觉得你可以来点"甘蓝"
I think you could use a little kale.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表