剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
在你代表Garriso队比赛的时候
Uh, I was a referee in your division
我曾当过你赛区的一名裁判
when you were playing for Garrison.
我并非一开始就成为了
I haven't always been a, uh,
一名屡获殊荣的股权贷款发起人
an award-winning equity loan originator
和顾客满意的小伙伴
and customer satisfaction associate.
你有当过我大赛的裁判吗
You do any of my big games?
事实上 我曾经
Uh, actually, I was behind the whistle
在你高二冠军赛上执哨
for, uh, the championship game your Junior year.
真的吗 - 嗯嗯
Really? - Mmm.
你是那个边裁 - 没错 没错
The line judge? - That's right. That's right.
我长大明确自己的志向
Uh, growin' up, I knew I wanted to be
要么当个裁判 要么在银行做个中层职员
either a referee or a mid-level bank employee.
这叫"人生要有两个梦想"
It's called living two dreams.
就是你害我输了那场比赛
You're the reason we lost that game.
怎么说 - 比赛最后我明明达阵了
How's that? - I scored that touchdown at the end.
我就怕你提这个
I was afraid of this.
明确地说 你当时已经倒在一档上了
Okay, for the record, you were down at the one.
但也许你没有听见哨声 因为你正忙着
But maybe you didn't hear the whistle 'cause you were too busy
奉劝对手球队的球迷们去 引用你的原话
encouraging the opposing team's fans to, quote,
"去死吧 夹着尾巴一路滚回大章克申去吧"
"Suck it. Suck it all the way back to Grand Junction."
每个在体育场的人
Everyone in that stadium...
都看见我穿越了得分线 除了你
saw me cross that goal line except for one person.
每个在这房♥间的人
And everyone in this room
举止都文明得体 除了一个人
is acting real appropriately except for one person.
一个妄想和我未成年女儿上♥床♥的人说的话
Says the guy who wants to sleep with my underage daughter.
你知道吗 事实就是 是你误判了
Well, you know what, it's... You made a bad call.
Colt - 不 老爹
Colt. - No, Dad.
我知道 人非圣贤孰能无过
No. I mean, come on. People make mistakes.
但你的过 使我失去了州冠军的奖杯
I mean, except your mistake cost me the state championship.
还有和拉拉队美妞儿们的三人行
Also cost me a hot cheerleader three-way
妞儿们保证过 如果我赢了比赛的话
I was promised if I won the game.
第二年你不是也赢了冠军吗
You won the title the next year.
当年的妞儿都毕业了
Them girls had graduated.
梦想扼杀者
Dream killer.
听着 你知道吗
Okay, look, you know what?
我没有犯错误
I did not make a mistake.
我非常清楚地看到 在球飞过得分线前
I very clearly saw your knee touch the ground
你的双膝就已经触地了
before the ball broke the plane of the goal line.
所以 你可以"去死吧 夹着尾巴一路滚回
So, you can, "Suck it! Suck it all the way back to...
145县公路 3712号♥老巢去吧"
3712, uh, County Road 145."
你知道你该滚去吸什么吗(丁丁)
You know what you can suck?
Colt 闭嘴
Colt, shut up.
我要忍♥受我女儿
Okay, I have to put up with my daughter
叫我前妻的新老公"爸爸"
calling my ex-wife's new husband "Dad,"
但是我不必忍♥受这个
but I do not have to put up with this!
好了
Okay.
深呼吸 Bill
Deep breath, Bill.
三二一 一二三 啥都没法惹毛我
Three, two, one, one, two, three. What the heck is bothering me?
抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
你有什么问题吗 Bennett先生
Do you have any questions, Mr. Bennett?
有 我在哪里签字
Yeah. Where do I sign?
就在最后一行
Uh, right on that last line.
或者你可以越过线签字 反正他看不出来
Or you could sign across the line. He won't know either way.
好了 受够了
Okay, that's it!
四五六 七八♥九♥
Four, five, six, seven, eight,nine
等会我 来杯酒
later I'll have a bottle of wine.
你那场确实先触地了
You were down at the one.
哦
Oh.
哦 哦 你好 Colt
Oh, oh, hello, Colt.
打搅到您了吗
Am I interrupting?
不 没有 我只是在
Oh, no, not at all. Uh, just,
不想有银行家的大肚子
uh, fighting the... the banker's bulge.
久坐的危害
Hazards of a sedentary lifestyle.
你研究统计表格就知道
You know, when you study the actuary tables,
数据表明我们这个行业的危险系数
the numbers show that this is as dangerous a profession
和消防员一样
as being a firefighter.
真的嘛 那不可能
Really? Well, that... that can't be true.
你要是带着炖菜
When you've brought casseroles
慰问过和我一样多的银行家的寡妇
to as many grieving bankers' widows as I have
你就知道了
then we'll talk.
好吧 我是想来道歉
Okay. Um, I just... I wanted to apologize.
我刚刚顶撞到您了
I think I came on a little bit too strong.
Colt 我明白
Colt... I get it.
我们都是
You know... we're a couple
血气方刚的男人
of testosterone-fueled men.
就像两只雄鹿 互顶鹿角
Two big bucks, knocking antlers.
难免会把鹿茸蹭掉
Getting that velvet off.
好吧 我只是
Okay, uh... I was just... I'm...
希望你我的不悦不会影响贷款
I just hope this doesn't affect the loan.
哦 不 完全不会
Oh, no! Uh, not at all.
我不会那么不专业的
Uh, I would never do that.
你完全不用担心
You have nothing to worry about.
贷款被拒绝完全是因为条件不符
Uh, the loan is being turned down purely on merit.
被拒绝 为什么
Turned down? Why?
真抱歉 但是我工作就是评估风险
Oh, I'm sorry, but I'm paid to assess risk.
在考虑债权比和
And between the debt-equity ratio
那些银行的新规矩
and those new banking regulations...
多亏了奥巴马
Thanks, Obama.
我们无法承担这样的风险
It's just a risk we can't absorb right now.
哇哦 等等 等等 不
Whoa, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, no.
贷款给我爸爸没有任何风险
My dad's not a risk.
他是个很优秀的农场主
He's a... he's a great rancher.
我没有说他不是
I'm not saying he isn't.
听着 贷款的批准
Look... approving a loan
是完全客观的过程
is a completely objective process.
这就像给橄榄球赛做裁判
It's like reffing a football game.
比赛那天 我也不想判你触地了
I didn't want to call you down at the one.
那晚我也很惨
That was a bad night for me, too.
你知道有人在我的敞篷车里撒尿吗
You know, somebody peed in my convertible?
我并不知道
I did not know that.
哦 对 没错 大家都讨厌我
Oh, yeah, yeah. People hated me.
在我家门口丢垃圾
Bags of crap on my doorstep,
让我去商店的时候看起来脏兮兮的
uh, dirty looks when I went to the store.
不然你以为我为什么要让自己
Why do you think I have to keep myself
保持这么好的身形
in the peak of physical condition?
我必须要在这儿混下去
I have to live here.
因为拒绝贷款
Between denying loans
和做裁判 我没剩下几个朋友了
and my years as a ref, I don't have many friends left.
我会成为你的朋友
I'll be your friend.
Colt 我真没法给你批准贷款
Colt, I can't give you the loan.
去死吧 Bill
Fuck you, Bill!
友尽了
Friendship over!
你干嘛呢
What are you doing?
我在听<幸运轮盘>呢
I'm listening to the Wheel of Fortune.
节目到哪儿了
How's that going?
猜字游戏
Category is Phrase.
板子上有两个T 可我不知道具体♥位♥置
There's two T's on the board but I can't tell where.
贷款被拒了
Loan got denied.
什么 真的假的
What? You serious?
真的
Yeah.
那个家伙说 农场风险太大
The guy said... the ranch was too much risk.
狗♥娘♥养♥的 - 可不是
Son of a bitch. - Yeah, right?
哦 天啊 现在怎么办啊
Oh, man, what're we gonna do now?
我不知道
I don't know.
打点零工 卖♥♥些东西
Get some odd jobs, sell off some shit.
你觉得50英寸平板收音机能卖♥♥多少钱
How much you think we can get for a 50-inch flat-screen... radio?
咱们现在情况到底有多糟
Yo, how bad of shape do you think we're in?
你知道在机场
You know how at the airport
他们用颜色来告诉你
they got those colors to tell you
你该有多害怕吗 - 对
how scared you're supposed to be? - Yeah.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表