剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
呃 是个你下载到手♥机♥上的约会软件
Well, it's a dating app that you put on your phone
然后如果你喜欢这个人就向右划照片
and then you swipe right on a photo if you like the person.
我觉得我还是孤独终老吧
I think I'll just die alone.
要知道 我们明天晚上
You know, we're still having the
还是在酒吧搞圣诞节派对
Christmas party down at the bar tomorrow night.
你应该过来看看
You should come by.
我不这么觉得 Mags - 为什么不来
I don't think so, Mags. - Why not?
我们的婚姻结束了
Just because our marriage is over,
不代表我们就不在对方的生活中了
doesn't mean we're not gonna be in each other's lives.
我只是觉得我没办法
I just don't think I'd be able to...
去散发什么正能量
spread any good cheer.
就像其他年一样
So, it'd be like every other year.
那 我们怎么
So, how do we...
我不知道
I don't know.
嘿
Hey...
我很开心我们没卖♥♥了这个地方
I'm glad we didn't get rid of this place.
我也是 Mags
Me, too, Mags.
再见 Beau
Bye, Beau.
好吧
All right.
给你 Colt 两杯含羞草
Here you go, Colt. Two mimosas.
这是给Abby的
They're for Abby.
现在是寒假 而它们尝起来像春天
It's winter break. They taste like springtime.
嘿 爸他来吗
Hey, is, uh, Dad comin'?
因为如果他来的话 我们需要更多酒
'Cause if he is, I'm gonna need a few more of these.
你了解你♥爸♥的
Oh, you know your father.
他就跟扫兴鬼圣诞怪杰一样
He's just a total grinch.
等一下
Wait...
他讨厌圣诞节
he hates Christmas,
和一条狗独居 有心脏病
lives alone with a dog, has heart problems.
他真的就是圣诞怪杰
He really is the Grinch!
嘿 Maggie 圣诞快乐
Hey, Maggie, merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐 Dale 很开心你来了
Merry Christmas, Dale. Glad to have ya.
最近怎么样 Dale
How you doing, Dale?
Rooster 我听说你要去给诺曼山工作了
Rooster, I hear you're going to work for Neumann's Hill.
是的
Yep.
我过去经常说
I've always said,
"三个县里最好的牧场主就是Rooster Bennett了"
"The best rancher within three counties is Rooster Bennett."
你是想拍马屁让我聘你做我的兽医吗
You trying to butter me up so I hire you as my vet?
我不会像对你♥爸♥一样对你多收费的
Well, I won't overcharge you like I do your dad.
我以为等会我们要在我的房♥子拆礼物
I thought we were doing presents at my house later tonight.
我们是 但是 这是给你和你父母的
We are, but that one... This is for you and your parents.
哦 是吗 纸袋太花哨了吗
Oh, yeah. The brown paper bag was too fancy?
你非要配一个装水费单的信封
You had to go with an envelope the water bill came in?
这是你另一个圣诞礼物
It's your other Christmas present.
拯救地球
Saving the Earth.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
丹佛野马队的季后赛门票 什么 - 是的
Denver Broncos playoff tickets? What? - Yeah.
我想我们可以跟你父母一起去
I figured we could go with your parents.
会是你♥爸♥ 你妈 你 和我
It would be your dad, your mom, you, and then me.
那样 那样我们就可以跟他们一起
That... that way we can be with them,
但是不用跟他们说话
but I don't have to talk to 'em.
就会像 "嘿 座位真好啊
I'll just be like, "Hey, great seats, right?
想要啤酒吗 快防守啊"
You want a beer? Defense!"
这礼物太贴心了 谢谢
This is so sweet. Thank you.
你看到Kenny在那了吗
You see Kenny over there?
嗯
Yeah.
哦 这下可好 现在他看见我在看他了
Oh, great. Now he saw me looking at him.
现在我就像傻♥逼♥一样在挥手
Now I'm waving like a jackass.
他刚才那是给了我"去死吧"点头吗
Did he just give me the "Go-to-hell" Nod?
操他的 我要继续挥
Fuck him. I'm gonna keep waving.
不 停下来 停
No, stop that! Stop!
嘿 Colt
Hey, Colt.
快看
Check it out.
圣诞快乐 贱♥人♥
Merry Christmas, bitch.
今年 我还做了马克杯
And this year, I also made mugs.
懂了吗
Get it?
大头照马克杯 - 嗯嗯
Mug shot mug. - Uh-huh.
你知道什么会很搞笑吗 - 嗯
You know what would be hilarious? - Hmm?
大头照玻璃杯
Mug shot shot glasses.
哦 Abby 你是个天才
Oh, Abby, you're a genius.
你得到了一件T恤
You get a t-shirt.
太棒了
Yes!
你到底做了多少
How many of them do you have?
嘿 Colt - 啊
Hey, Colt. - Ah!
我勒个去
Holy shit.
那是Tanya Showers吗
Is that Tanya Showers?
她认识Kenny吗
She knows Kenny?
搞什么
What the fuck?
呃 Abby 无意冒犯
Uh, Abby, no offense,
但是我 现在超级嫉妒你的前男友
but I'm, like, super jealous of your ex-boyfriend right now.
我也是
So am I.
我也是
So am I.
好吧 我要去那跟他谈谈
All right. I'm gonna go over there and talk to them.
Kenny最好是得了癌症或什么
Kenny better have fucking cancer or something.
嘿 Kenny仔 最近怎么样 兄弟
Hey, Kenny dog, what's up, man?
嘿 - 最近怎么样 你朋友是哪位
Hey. - How you doing? Who's your friend?
呃 Tanya - 这是Rooster - 嘿
Uh, Tanya, this is Rooster. - Hi.
嘿 - Rooster 这是
Hi. - Rooster, this is...
我知道你是谁 你是我最喜欢的天气播报员
Yeah, I know who you are. You're my favorite weather girl ever.
我们有次在红辣椒餐厅见过 不过那次见面不怎么样
We met once at a Chili's, it didn't go very well.
我为什么要提起来
Why'd I bring that up?
呃 你们怎么认识的
So, uh, how'd you guys meet?
Tanya到旅馆去做一份有关我们制冰机的
Tanya came to the hotel to do an investigative report
一些真菌的调查报告
on some fungi in our ice machines.
我说我是个"有趣的人" 然后我们就一起走了
I said I was a "Fun guy," And we were off.
嗯
Yeah.
鬼才相信 哈
Fuck a duck, huh?
呃 Tanya
So, uh, Tanya.
我们现在的天气怎么样
how about the weather we're having right now, huh?
我真的不想谈论工作
I really don't wanna talk about work.
当然 当然 当然 - 来吧 宝贝
Yeah, yeah, yeah. - Come on, babe.
我们去个低压的地方
Let's head to a low pressure zone.
你太有趣了
You are so funny.
究竟发生了什么
What is happening right now?
嘿 宝贝 - 怎么样 亲爱的
Hey, babe. - 'Sup, girl?
嗯 嘿 那是什么
Mmm, hey. What is that?
林肯县
Lincoln County?
那是我照大头照的地方
That's where I got my mug shot.
噢 你们两个在后面干什么呢
Oh, what were you two doing back there?
我们在做♥爱♥ - 我必须打个电♥话♥
Uh, we were having sex. - I had to make a phone call.
喔 我没意识到我们要说谎
Oh, I did not realize we were lying.
但是 她说得也是实话
Uh, but to be fair to her,
呃 她有一段确实是在打电♥话♥
uh, she was on the phone for part of it.
这太尴尬了 我要去喝一杯
This is awkward. I'm gonna go grab a drink.
我也给你拿一杯 Roberto
I'll get you one, too, Roberto.
谢谢 是Umberto 有个"Um"
Thank you. It's, uh, Umberto. With an "Um",
就像 “嗯 你刚忘了
As in, "Um, you just forgot
和你上♥床♥的人的名字
the name of the person you had sex with."
好吧 Umberto 我们得谈一谈
All right, Umberto, we need to talk.
是啊 你知道
Yeah, so, you know,
你想要对我们的女儿做什么
what are your intentions with our daughter?
听着 Darlene是我的大女儿
Look, Darlene is my oldest
还是我两个外孙的妈妈 好吗
daughter and the mother of my two grandkids, okay?
我不能再看到她受伤
I cannot see her get hurt again.
哦 不 不 我
Oh, no, no, I...
我觉得她迷人 有趣 美丽 而且
I find her charming, funny, beautiful and...
如果进行得好 呃 可能
if things go well, well, maybe...
可能我会是她从你家搬走的原因
Well, maybe I'm the reason she moves out of your house.
我祝福你
You have my blessing.
哇 服务真不错
Wow, that's great service.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表