剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
儿子是不会回嘴的
when his father asked him to do something.
我喜欢她
I like her.
记得吗 早些时候 我们在取笑Colt
Remember, earlier, when we were making fun of Colt?
那才是这个家庭的精髓所在
That's what this family's about, okay?
别让她分♥裂♥我们
Don't you let her divide us.
那天晚上很抱歉
I'm sorry about the other night.
噢 你是说你愤愤然离开
Oh, you mean when you stormed off
我不得不向一个女士做自我介绍
and I had to introduce myself to a lady
而这位女士认为我想抢走她老公
who thought I was trying to steal her husband?
是啊 一点都不尴尬呢
Yeah, that wasn't awkward at all.
所以 呃 怎么样了
So, uh, how'd it go?
你们 你们俩复合了吗
You... you two getting back together?
谢谢你的防雪栅 Joanne
Thanks for the snow fence, Joanne.
很遗憾你不能多待会
I'm sorry you can't stay.
我没别的地方要去
I got nowhere else to be.
回镇上最近的路吗 走145号♥公路到北62号♥公路
Quickest way back to town? Take the 145 to the 62 north.
好吧 你可以守口如瓶
You know, you can keep it all bottled up,
但你的朋友会问你
but your friends are just gonna ask you
面对她的离开 你还好吗
if you're okay with her leaving
你会说 "我很好"
and you're gonna say, "I'm fine."
他们会一直问你
And then they're gonna keep checking in
你会说 "噢 没什么事"
and you're gonna say, "Oh, nothing's wrong."
然后有一天 你会在Safeway超♥市♥
And then one day, you'll be at the Safeway
买♥♥速冻披萨和无糖水果饮料冲剂
buying a frozen pizza and some Crystal Light,
你走出去 一个童子军小女孩会说
you go out and a little Girl Scout's gonna say,
"要买♥♥些饼干吗"
"Wanna buy some cookies?"
你会说
And you're gonna say,
"管好你自己的事 爱管闲事的小婊♥子♥"
"Mind your own business, you nosey little bitch!"
所以
So...
我再问你一次 Beau 怎么样了
I'm gonna ask you again, Beau... how'd it go?
管好你自己的事 剩下半句你知道
Mind your own business. You know the rest.
她想复合
She wants to get back together...
还想旅行
and travel.
你上一次旅行是在什么时候
When was the last time you traveled?
越战
Vietnam.
她想让我离开牧场
She wants me to leave the ranch...
去一些像波特兰这样的地方
and go to places like Portland.
波特兰
Portland?
那城市全是
That's just a city full
在西雅图没成事的失败者
of people who couldn't make it in Seattle.
她说我们只是偶尔旅行
She says we're only gonna travel part-time...
但我可以感觉到 如果她来做决定
but I get the sense if it was up to her...
我们就再也不会回来了
we'd never come back here again.
如果真是这样
Well, say that was the case.
就是要在她和牧场之间选一样
I mean, it's either her or the ranch.
没有了哪一样会更活不下去
Which one would be harder to live without?
我试过没有她的日子 不是很好
I've lived without her before. Wasn't very good.
从没试过没有牧场的日子
Never lived without the ranch.
从我的角度来看
From where I'm sitting...
有一件事是确定的
one thing's for sure.
在她和牧场之间
Between her and the ranch,
只有一个也同样爱你
there's only one thing that loves you back.
确实如此
That's true.
当然 牧场从来没叫过我老顽固 老混球
Of course, the ranch never called me a stubborn, old jackass.
也许那样也不错
Maybe it'd be great.
坐在沙滩上 啜着迈泰酒
Just sitting on a beach, sipping on a Mai Tai.
好吧 你是真不了解波特兰
Okay, you really don't know Portland.
你想干嘛
What do you want?
真的很对不起
I'm really sorry.
你是很抱歉让我看见她了
Are you sorry that I saw her?
还是你跟她睡了
Or that you slept with her?
是的
Yes.
我们分手了
We were broken up.
我是说 我们甚至都算不上分手
I mean... we weren't even broken up,
我们都没在一起
we were never together.
我不知道事情会这样发展
I didn't think this was gonna happen.
你怎么会不知道 - 我怎么会不知道
How could you not know? - How could I not know?
我问你什么时候跟Kenny分手
I asked you if you were gonna break up with Kenny
你说 "去你的"
and you said, "Fuck you."
那次谈话不是这样的 你很清楚
That's not how the conversation went and you know it.
噢 好吧 我并没有劈腿 因为严格来说
Oh, okay, well, I didn't cheat on you, 'cause technically...
我才不在乎什么"严格来说"呢
I don't give a shit about "Technically."
我在乎的是我的感受
All I care about is how this feels.
我告诉过你我会跟Kenny分手
I told you that I was gonna break up with Kenny.
我得和一个男人结束五年的感情
I was ending a five-year relationship with a guy
我曾经以为会和他度过余生
that I thought I was gonna spend the rest of my life with.
你就不能信任我 耐心地等一阵子
And you couldn't trust me or be patient just a little while?
你是怎么了
What's wrong with you?
我能说的就是我真的很对不起
All I can say is that I'm really sorry.
我以为你不想跟我在一起
I didn't think that you wanted me.
我想的
Well, I did.
然后就像你经常做的那样 你搞砸了
Then you just fucked it up like you always do.
我知道 我搞砸了
I know, I fucked it up.
我会搞砸一切
I fuck up everything.
就像跟你第一次在一起的时候我搞砸了
Just like how I fucked up things with you the first time,
我搞砸了我和我爸的关系
and I fucked up my relationship with my dad,
还有学校 还有橄榄球
and school, and football.
这就是我 我搞砸一切
That's what I do. I fuck things up.
也许数一下我没搞砸的事情比较容易
It's probably easier to count the things I ain't fucked up.
等等 你没资格在睡了你前女友之后
Hang on, you don't get to sleep with your ex-girlfriend
到这儿来自怨自艾
and then come over here and feel sorry for yourself.
你干嘛老这样
Why do you keep doing this?
我不知道 我
I don't know! I...
也许比起努力过后失败 搞砸事情比较容易
Maybe it's easier to fuck things up than to try and fail?
因为努力了还失败的话 每个人都会知道你不够好
'Cause then everyone just knows you ain't good enough.
所以你是害怕了 我也害怕啊
So you're scared. I mean, I'm scared, too.
但我不能跟一个只要遇到困难
But I can't be with someone who's gonna run away
就逃跑的人在一起 - 我不想从你身边逃开
every time things get hard. - I don't wanna run from you.
你是唯一一个我想在一起的人 你一直是
You're the only one I wanna be with. You always have been.
不然为什么15年过去 却像什么都没变
Why do you think, after 15 years, it's like nothing ever changed?
你是我留在盖里森的唯一理由
You're the only reason I'm still in Garrison.
如果不是你 我可能待两天就走了
I would've left after two days if it wasn't for you.
求你 求求你了
Just please, please,
再给我一次机会
just give me another chance.
我不知道 Colt 我不知道
I don't know, Colt, I don't know.
也许我们被诅咒了
Maybe we're cursed.
我 我们第一次遇到的时候
I... The first time we met,
四年级玩躲避球 你弄伤了我的鼻子 记得吗
you broke my nose in fourth grade dodgeball. Remember?
我怎么会忘记
How could I forget?
球从你脸上反弹回来
The ball bounced off your face
Dennis Harvey接住了 我出局了
and then Dennis Harvey caught it and I was out.
听着 我保证我这次不会搞砸
Look, I promise I will not screw this up.
说起来是容易
That's easy to say.
我会证明的
I'll prove it.
我希望你会
I hope you do.
真是变了
Well, this is a change.
我才结束工作 而你坐在门廊上喝酒
I'm finishing working and you're sitting on the porch drinking.
现在我知道为什么这会惹你烦了
Now I get why this bothers you.
现在我知道为什么这让你很享受了
Now I get why you enjoy it.
我把那些栅栏都搬到谷仓了
Well, I got all that fence in the barn.
在谷仓
In the barn?
以为你会支起来呢
Thought you were gonna put it up.
什么 我以为那是我们明天做的
What? I thought we were doing that tomorrow.
好吧 我现在来做
All right, I'll do it now.
噢 你在跟我开玩笑吧
Oh, you're messing with me, huh?
也知道你为什么很享受这个了
Get why you enjoy that, too.
嗨 妈
Hey, Mom.
嘿 - 要一杯威士忌吗
Hey. - Want a whiskey?
好啊 - 行 五美元
Sure. - All right. That'll be five bucks.
Jameson 我在一个消防站的地板上生了你
Jameson, I gave birth to you on the floor of a fire station
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表