剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
嗯 - 嘿
Yeah. - Hey.
你和爸爸是怎么熬过没电的三个月的
How'd you and Dad make it three months without any power?
电是冬天停的
Well, the power went out in the winter...
你是第二年秋天出生的
and you were born the next fall,
所以我们基本上都在 - 好了好了好了
so we basically just... - Okay, okay, okay.
我懂了
I got it.
停电了
Power out?
不 这是情绪照明
No, it's mood lighting.
我能跟你说话吗
Can I talk to you?
我可以光听吗
Do I have to talk back?
噢 所以是坏情绪照明
Oh, so it's bad mood lighting.
我跟Colt谈过了
I spoke with Colt.
死小孩就不能把嘴巴管紧一点
Damn kid can't keep his mouth shut.
是啊 他在这方面差不多是他爹的反面
Yeah, he's kind of the opposite of his father that way.
他很害怕
He was scared.
我告诉他81年的事情 我想这安慰到他了
And I told him about '81 and I think it reassured him.
81年 我们有贷款
In '81, we got the loan.
好吧 我可能"漏掉"了这部分
Yeah, I might've left that part out.
这有点像你不让我告诉他
You know, this is like when you didn't want me
世界上没有圣诞老人的时候
to tell him there was no Santa Claus.
那时他才四岁
He was four.
你还奇怪他为什么这么心软
And you wonder why he's soft.
你还是没必要在一个商场里告诉他
You still didn't have to tell him in the mall,
还当着所有其他孩子的面
in front of all those other kids.
帮那些家长省了两小时排队时间
Saved all those parents two hours of waiting in line.
你知道 如果我有钱 我会给你
You know, if I had any money to give you, I would.
我很感激 Mags
Well, I appreciate that, Mags.
但你给了我也不会要
But I wouldn't take it if you did.
虽然Colt可能会要来买♥♥那瓶椰子水
Although maybe Colt would want it for that coconut water.
真有那东西吗
Is that a real thing?
我认为真有
I believe it is.
我讨厌所有人
I hate everyone.
我在想 你听我说啊
Look, I've been thinking, and just hear me out...
我可以用我的酒吧为你做担♥保♥
I could put the bar up as collateral for you.
我很感激
And I appreciate that...
但这和给我钱没什么区别
but that's the same as offering me money.
你需要帮助 不妨让我来帮你吧
You need help. It may as well come from me.
这个牧场不需要你操心了 Maggie
This ranch isn't your concern anymore, Maggie.
胡说 我儿子们还住在这里呢
Bullshit. My sons still live here.
无论我们最后会不会离婚
And whether we end up divorced or not,
已经有足够理由让我♥操♥心了
that makes it my concern.
再说 如果你失去了牧场
Plus, if you lose this place,
他们会想跟我住在我的房♥车里
they're gonna want to live with me in my Airstream
我是绝对不会让这事发生的
and there's no fucking way that's gonna happen.
我不想要你的钱
I don't want your money...
我也不想谈
and I don't want to talk.
我的问题够多了
I got enough problems.
好 你现在少了一个问题
Yeah, well, now you got one less.
我不讨厌你
I don't hate you.
或者罗纳德·里根
Or Ronald Reagan.
你知道没电的生活最糟糕的是什么吗
You know what the worst part about living without power is?
知道 没有吹风机 今天别想自♥拍♥了
Yeah, no hair dryer. This is a selfie-free day.
不 兄弟 没电生活最糟糕的是
No, man. The worst part about living without power
没有黄♥片♥看
is means living without porn.
今早 我只能用一本T.J. Maxx的产品目录解决问题
Earlier today, I had to use a T.J. Maxx catalog.
感谢瑜伽裤
Thank God for yoga pants.
Colt 你认为你到底在干嘛
Colt, what in the hell do you think you're doing?
劈柴 帮忙
Chopping wood, helping out.
这难道不是你想让我们做的吗
Isn't that what you want us to do?
我让你做的是不要多嘴
What I want you to do is keep your mouth shut.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我说的是你跟你妈谈论我们的生意
The fact that you're talking to your mother about our business.
噢 噢 所以 现在你生气了 牧场就是"我们"的生意了
Oh, oh. So, now that you're pissed, it's our business.
行了 我们别忘了
All right, let's not forget
是Colt多嘴
that Colt's the one who opened his mouth.
也是他在你做的牛排上浇牛排酱的
He's also the one who puts A1 sauce on your steak, so...
我现在最不想看到的就是你妈来这里
The last thing I need is your mother coming here,
插手这件事
putting her nose in it,
还提议用她的酒吧做抵押
and offering to put up the bar as collateral.
她说了
She did that?
那太好了
That's great.
是啊 那我们可以去办贷款了
Yeah, then, we can go get the loan.
我告诉她没门
I told her no way in hell.
你为什么这么做
Why would you do that?
你总是抱怨老妈把酒吧看得比你重
You're always bitching how Mom chose the bar over you,
现在她愿意用它来给你救急
now she's willing to put it up to save your ass,
你却因为太骄傲不能接受她的帮助
you're too proud to accept her help?
对
Yeah...
我们都需要改变
we all got to change...
但你还是可以做以前那个
but you can still be the same
牛头一样固执的混球
bull-headed, stubborn jackass?
是这样吗
Is that how it works?
我要去检查一下发电机了
I'm gonna go check the generator.
他总是要去检查发电机
He's always going to check the generator.
我想他这么说只是因为
I think he just says that 'cause
他不想再听我们说话了
he doesn't want to listen to us anymore.
总之
So, anyway...
我之前试着用Lands' End的产品目录
I was trying to use the Lands' End catalog...
不过 冬天嘛 大家都穿着毛衣
it's, like, wintertime, so everyone's wearing a sweater.
我要去检查一下发电机
I'm gonna go check the generator.
*我是如此心痛 看见知心旧友*
*It really breaks my heart to see a dear old friend*
*又一次落到这般狼狈处境*
*Go down to the worn out place again*
*你可熟悉*
*Do you know the sound*
*那门关上的声响*
*Of a closing door*
*你之前是否在哪处听见过*
*Have you heard that sound somewhere before*
嘿
Hey.
我想给你来点威士忌的 不过
Okay, I'd offer you a whiskey, but...
我知道你关门了
I know you're closed.
我本来想说 你买♥♥不起
Well, I was gonna say, you couldn't afford it.
大概是我活该
Suppose I deserve that.
你来这干嘛 Beau
What are you doing here, Beau?
听着 我来这儿 - 不 知道吗
Listen, I came here... - No, you know what?
你听我说
You listen to me.
我在乎这个牧场 我在乎这个家庭
I care about this ranch and I care about this family.
如果你不想让我帮忙
And I'm really not in the mood to talk to you
那我真的没心情跟你说话
if you're not gonna let me help.
好吧 没错
Well, that's fair.
但我想说
Just let me say this.
当我还是个孩子的时候
When I was a kid, my dad
我爸对于怎么经营牧场是非常耿直的
was real straight on how to run a ranch.
牛是用草喂的 不要浪费免费水资源
Cattle are grass-fed, don't waste free water...
试着到度完一生的那天正好把威士忌喝完
and try to run out of whiskey and time on the same day.
他是个好人
He was a good man.
是啊
Yeah.
他很像我
He was a lot like me.
不过 你知道的 没有我这么幽默
But, you know, without the sense of humor.
他教会了我所有
He taught me everything I know.
最重要的是 他教会我
Most of all, he taught me
努力工作总能度过难关
that hard work will always get you through.
他没告诉我的是当努力工作也不够用的时候该怎么办
What he didn't say is what to do when hard work wasn't enough.
Beau 我在这里积累了一些资产 为什么不用呢
Beau, I've built up some equity in this place. Why not use it?
Maggie 不是我不想要你的帮助
Maggie, it's not that I don't want your help.
如果我让你用这里冒险 然后我失败了
If I let you put this place at risk and I fail...
那我就拉你下水了
then I take you down with me.
我相信你 所以 这不会发生
Well, I believe in you. So, that's not gonna happen.
我希望我能像你一样那么相信
I wish I believed that as much as you do.
振作些 一切都会好起来的
Come on, everything's gonna be all right.
我为你骄傲 Maggie
I'm proud of you, Maggie...
你在这做的一切
what you've done here.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表