剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
我从来没要求过你去读它
I never asked you to read it.
你到底是怎么想的啊
I mean, where is this coming from?
我不知道
I don't know. Uh...
我是个下班回家后
You know, I'm a guy who gets off of work,
开瓶啤酒看电视的男人
and comes home, and cracks a beer and watches TV.
是啊
Yeah.
而你是个老师 是个下了班之后
Yeah, and you're a teacher, who gets off of work,
喝着白葡萄酒读狄更斯的人
and has a glass of white wine and reads Dickens.
你在我说"丁丁入洞"的时候都没笑
And see, and the fact that you don't laugh when I say "Dick-ins"
就证明我们是完全不同的人
just means we're total opposites.
别这样 我听过所有的狄更斯笑话
Oh, please. I mean, I've heard every Dickens joke there is.
我们都还没有教到长家伙或者莫比鸡鸡呢
Wait until we get to Longfellow, or Moby Dick.
Longfellow 即朗费罗 美国诗人 翻译家 Moby Dick
<白鲸> 一篇海洋题材的小说
是讲一只大抹香鲸的
It's about a giant sperm whale.
现在你就是在跟我瞎说
All right, now you're just fucking with me.
我只是害怕真实的自己
Look, I'm just... I'm afraid that me being me
和真实的你不会相处的很好
ain't gonna mix with you being you,
然后你就会厌倦我了
and then you're just gonna get bored of me.
我怎么会厌倦你
Why would I get bored with you?
因为我们没有共同点 除了很棒的床上功夫
'Cause we got nothing in common. Except for great sex.
Colt 这不是真的
Oh, Colt, that is not true.
除了上♥床♥我对你的很多其他方面都感兴趣
I mean, I'm interested in more than just sex with you.
你让我开心
I mean, you make me laugh.
你很随机应变
You're spontaneous.
自助洗衣店的事情太贴心了
I mean, that Laundromat thing was so sweet.
从没人为我做过那样的事情
And no one's ever done anything like that for me.
我们是有不同的兴趣
So we have different interests.
谁在乎呢
I mean, who cares?
我们是分枝的 但我们是共栖的
We're a dichotomy, but we're symbiotic.
我都不知道那些名词分别是什么意思
Okay, them words, I don't even know what they mean separately.
重点是 没关系的
Point is, it's okay.
我可以教你复杂的词汇
I mean, I can teach you big words
同时
and...
你也可以教我谁是野马队的弱侧线卫
you can teach me who the weak side linebacker is for the Broncos.
我开玩笑的 是DeMarcus Ware
I'm kidding, it's DeMarcus Ware,
但是那不是重点
but that's not the point.
你不需要给你自己这么多压力
You don't have to put so much pressure on yourself.
我不在意你余生都不会翻开一本书
I don't care if you ever read a book for the rest of your life.
这是你送我最好的礼物 没有之一
That is the greatest gift you could ever possibly give me.
我只是不希望你为了跟我在一起而毁了生活
I just don't want you to blow up your whole life to be with me,
然后意识到你犯了一个大错误
and then realize you made, like, a... big mistake.
好吧
Okay.
这不是错误
It's not a mistake.
你就是我对的人
You're the one for me.
你可以留着电视
And you can keep the TV.
你可以把它放在客房♥或随便哪
You can put it in the guest room or something.
你可以看你的<致命伐木人>
You can watch your Deadliest Ax Man.
都没有这么一档节目
That... that ain't a show.
不过如果有 我会狂刷它到地老天荒
But if it was, I'd binge watch the shit out of it.
嘿 Joanne
Hey, Joanne.
嘿 Beau
Hey, Beau.
闻起来像有东西烧着了
Smells like something's burning.
那肯定是你雪佛兰的变速器
Yeah, that must be your Chevy's transmission.
进来吧
Come on in.
我能给你拿点什么喝的
Can I get you a drink?
我觉得一杯红酒不错
Well, I wouldn't mind a glass of wine.
那就威士忌吧
Whiskey it is.
我必须要说 你打电♥话♥来的时候我挺惊讶的
I gotta say, I'm surprised you called.
说实话 我拨错电♥话♥了
Truth be told, I misdialed.
该死的朝鲜人把那些手♥机♥按键做得太小
Damn Koreans make those cell phone buttons too small.
你真的懂怎么让一个女孩感到特殊
You really know how to make a girl feel special.
Colt和Rooster在哪
Where's Colt and Rooster?
离我要多远有多远
Far away from me as they can get.
我也想过去那 - 是啊
I thought about going there. - Yeah.
他们为什么走了
Why'd they go?
我告诉他们 他们可以给牛群人工授精
Well, I told them they could inseminate the herd,
然后我又不让他们做了 - 哦
and then I took it away from 'em. - Oh.
现在 他们不停发牢骚
Now, they won't stop whining about it.
他们应该感恩的
They ought to be grateful.
我已经给予他们超过任何人给予我的了
I've given them more than anybody ever gave me.
哦 是吗
Oh, yeah?
你是自己买♥♥的这个牧场吗
You, uh, buy this ranch yourself, did ya?
好吧
All right.
我还是给你弄一个打包盒带走好了
I can probably rustle you up a to-go box.
你知道我有个女儿吗
Did you know I have a daughter?
我觉得你从来都没提起过她
I don't think you've ever mentioned her.
如果Colt和Rooster在旁边
And if Colt and Rooster are around...
你永远都不应该提起她
you should never mention her.
在她二十出头的时候
When she was in her 20s,
她在和一个不是什么好东西的男生约会
she was dating this guy who was a real piece of work.
他在一个专门翻唱肉卷金曲的乐队混
He was in a Meat Loaf cover band.
他是鼓手 他甚至不是模仿肉卷那个家伙
He was the drummer. He wasn't even Meat Loaf.
他们以前就整夜呆在外面喝酒
They used to stay out all hours drinking,
鬼知道还做了什么
doing God knows what else.
然后有一天 她威胁要私奔
And then, one day, she threatened to elope.
我告诉她那个男生什么都不是 就是个麻烦
And I told her that guy was nothing but trouble
如果她嫁给那个无赖
and if she married that deadbeat
她就再也不要踏入家门一步
she would never be welcome in my house again.
然后她私奔了 再也没回来
So she did and she wasn't.
有的时候他们就是不肯听话
Yeah, sometimes they don't listen.
三年后 她和那个偷腥的混♥蛋♥离婚了
Three years later, she divorced his cheating ass.
有谁会和肉卷翻唱乐队的鼓手上♥床♥
Who fucks the drummer in a Meat Loaf cover band?
你当时是对的
So, you were right.
是啊 但是我们的关系再也没能恢复
Yeah, but our relationship never recovered.
我做得太过火 她现在仍旧不肯原谅我
I crossed a line with her and she still hasn't forgiven me.
那太糟糕了
Yeah, that's too bad.
但是那是她的选择
But, still, it's on her.
我还有个孙女
I also have a granddaughter.
她刚刚六岁
She just turned six.
她叫Nicole
Her name's Nicole.
那不错
Well, that's great.
我从没见过她
I've never met her.
所以
So...
有时候 正确不是最重要的
sometimes, being right isn't the most important thing.
我懂了
I appreciate that.
谢谢 Joanne
Thanks, Joanne.
我希望这能帮点忙
Well, I hope it helps.
因为我知道 在愤怒和胡子下面
'Cause I know, underneath all that anger and mustache,
你有一颗真心
there's a heart in there.
你是那么想的吗
That what you think?
如果没有的话你就不会请我过来了
Well, you wouldn't have invited me over if there wasn't.
我能说什么呢 我喜欢你的陪伴
What can I say? I enjoy your company.
这儿任何时候都欢迎你
You're welcome here anytime.
谢谢
Thanks.
估计这不是个好时机
Suppose this would be a
我们今天要吃的是肉卷
bad time to tell you we're having meat loaf.
我只是开玩笑的
I'm just kidding.
我去把牛排做上
I'm gonna go put the steaks on.
我想配A1酱(廉价牛排酱)
I like mine with A1 sauce.
滚出去
Get out of here.
嘿
Hey.
很好 你收到了我的短♥信♥
Oh, good. You got my text.
呃
Uh...
是的 我不是光来这喝一杯的
Yes. I am not just here to drink.
怎么了
What's up?
听着
So, listen...
我知道你父亲的事变得越来越糟
I know things have been getting worse and worse with your dad.
所以我给Ed Bishop打电♥话♥了
So, I called Ed Bishop.
好吧
Okay.
为什么我会想和Ed Bishop说话
Why do I want to talk to Ed Bishop?
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表