剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
芝士堡 半熟
Cheeseburger, medium-rare,
加洋葱 你付钱
hold the onions, hold the bill.
成交
Deal.
所以 Joanne
So, Joanne?
不知道
No idea.
配菜要干酪炸薯条 谢谢
Side of cheddar fries, please.
Colt是我最爱的儿子
Colt's my favorite.
嘿 - 嘿 Colt
Hey. - Hey, Colt.
对了 我看见有人在你的车上刻字 真是倒霉
Oh, I saw someone keyed your truck. Tough break.
我们没把车开过来
We didn't drive here.
等下 真的吗
Wait, really?
是啊 - 卧♥槽♥
Yeah. - Shit.
所以 你想要怎样
So, what do you want?
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
行吧 谢了
Okay. Thanks.
拜
Bye.
我真的是个傻瓜
I was an idiot.
Colt 你不傻
Colt, that's not true.
傻瓜并不知道他在做什么
An idiot has no idea what he's doing.
你是贱♥人♥ 白♥痴♥ 狗屎
You're an asshole, dickhead, piece of shit.
行吧 这 不是
Okay, that's... No...
对 我确实是
Yeah, all right.
老天 你知道什么逊爆了吗 Colt
God, you wanna know what sucks, Colt?
之前我们很开心 而现在我们什么都做不了
Is we were having a ton of fun together and now we can't do that.
我知道 我知道 都是我的错
I know, I know. And it's my fault.
你是对的
You were right.
我和十五年前爱过的女人纠缠不清
I was hung up on a girl from 15 years ago,
她还和另一个男人订婚了
who's engaged to another guy.
我知道你可能会恨我 但
And I know you probably hate me but...
我只是想让你知道我知道自己很可悲
I just... I want you to know that I know I'm pathetic.
公平起见 你不是唯一一个可怜人
To be fair, you aren't the only one who was pathetic.
我和一个男人纠缠不清
I was hung up on a guy
而他和他的高中女朋友纠缠不清
who was still hung up on his high school girlfriend.
我猜这让你成了真正的输家 是吗
Guess that makes you the real loser, huh?
我只是 想说抱歉
I just... wanted to say I'm sorry.
行吧 那 我先走了
Okay. So. I'll go.
Colt 等一下
Colt, hold on.
听着 你哥在和我妈约会
Look, your brother's dating my mom.
我们又走进了镇上唯一的酒吧
We both go to the only bar in town.
至少我们可以
At least we can...
做朋友吗
Be friends?
是的
Yeah.
你想要瓶啤酒吗
You want a beer?
好啊 那最好不过了 我去拿几瓶过来
Yeah, that'd be great. I'll just get a couple.
听好了
All right,
谁在我的卡车上刻了"操你 Colt"
who keyed "Fuck Colt" On my truck?
嘿
Hey.
你在这儿干什么 这儿冷死了
What you doing out here? It's freezing.
这你就不懂了
Well, not that you'd know,
你努力工作的时候 有时候你会热
but when you work hard, sometimes you get hot.
我不需要努力工作 我自带发热(我天生性感)
I don't need to work hard, I'm naturally hot.
你弟去哪了
Where's your brother?
我给你两次机会猜
I'll give you two guesses.
酒吧 - 对了
The bar. - Correct.
今天你买♥♥到更多的防雪栅了吗
Did you get some more snow fence today?
没有 因为家家都卖♥♥完了
No, I did not, 'cause everybody is sold out.
你得像个男人一样 把事情和妈弄清楚
You need to man up... figure this thing out with Mom.
你刚跟我说了什么
What did you just say to me?
我说 呃 之前 Colt说你需要像个男人一样
I said that, uh, earlier, Colt said you needed to man up...
把事情跟妈弄清楚 因为她想跟你谈谈
and, uh, figure it out with Mom 'cause she wants to talk.
可以啊
That's great.
我还希望坐我对面的是Tanya Showers而不是你
I wish Tanya Showers was sitting across from me instead of you.
看来我俩都没法得偿所愿
I guess we're both shit out of luck.
所以你打算永远都不跟妈妈说话了么
You're just gonna never talk to Mom again?
我和你妈之间的事情 和你没有半毛钱关系
What goes on between your mother and I is none of your business.
不 这跟我关系可大了
Yeah, it is my business.
因为你是我爸 她是我妈
'Cause you're my dad, she's my mom.
她走的时候 你问我说
When she left, you asked me,
"她为什么要离开我 我做错了什么"
"Why'd she go?" "What did I do wrong?"
现在她终于回来了 你却什么都不想知道了
Now she's finally back and you won't even bother to find out?
这可真特么扯 爸
That's fucked up, Dad.
跟她谈谈吧
Go talk to her.
这样
Well...
好吧 -哦
Okay. - Oh.
就这么发生了
That just happened.
我估计你在Hank的卡车上刻
I'm guessing that ain't what you had in mind
"操你 Colt" 的时候没过想过会这样吧
when you keyed "Fuck Colt" On to Hank's truck.
哎 这可能就是个错误
Yeah, this was probably a mistake.
我对自己发誓我坚决不再碰你了
I promised myself I'd never touch you again.
我高中那几年也是这么跟自己说的
Yeah, I promised myself that all through high school.
从没实现过
Never worked.
其实 我
Hey, I...
我并没想过我们会这样
I didn't think that we were gonna hook up.
我真的是想跟你道个歉
I really did just wanna apologize.
当然了 如果重来一遍
I mean, if I had my life to live all over again,
我肯定还是这么做 不过
I'd definitely do this. But...
不过 会更持久点咯
you know, it would last longer.
你后悔了么
Do you regret this?
我也不清楚
I don't know.
现在
Right now?
并不
No.
不过待会儿我妈问我在哪儿
Later, when my mom asks me where I was?
估计会了
Probably.
哎 你妈呀
Oh, yeah, your mom.
她太可怕了
She scares me.
求你千万别跟她说
Please don't tell her.
想再来一轮么 - 真的么
You wanna do it again? - Seriously?
嗯 如果我俩等得太久
Well, yeah. If we wait too long,
那我们就是犯了两次错
it becomes two separate mistakes,
但是 如果我们现在就干 错也只是错一次
but... if we do it now, it's the same mistake.
我竟无法反驳
Yeah, that works for me.
什么风把您吹来了
Oh, look who's here.
你要喝点什么 还是我一边儿待着去
Would you like a drink or should I just go fuck myself?
想听听你有什么可说的
Let's hear what you've got to say.
哼
Hmm.
不太会闲聊 是吧
Not much for small talk, are you?
好吧
Okay.
你知道暴风雪要来了么
How about that snowstorm coming in?
最近看了什么好书么
Read any good books lately?
所以你特么到底为什么要走
Why in the fuck did you take off?
我看我还是把酒放近点吧
I probably should keep this handy.
我的确不该一走了之
I shouldn't have left like that.
可是我慌了神 因为我觉得
I panicked 'cause I thought
跟你住一块注定是个巨大的错误
moving in with you might be a horrible mistake.
目前为止 道歉态度还行
So far, great apology.
我不知道要怎么跟你说 所以我就逃开了
I didn't know how to tell you. So I ran.
我并不是说应该这么做 但我确实这么做了
I'm not saying it's fair or rational, but that's what I did.
我只是启动了车
I just started driving.
等我回过神来 已经点了两份牛排和奶酪
Next thing I know, I'm ordering two beef and cheddars
还有一杯咖啡雪冰 正坐在犹他州的牛仔快餐店里
and a Jamocha shake at Arby's in Utah.
我省略了我在停车场抽大♥麻♥的那一段
I skipped the part where I smoked a joint in the parking lot.
你知道我♥干♥了什么吗
You know what I did?
我在牧场呆坐了一整晚
Sat on the porch all night
思考着我俩都结婚了40年
wondering how after 40 years of marriage,
你唯一能做的事就是给我留了个鬼字条
the only thing you can do is leave me a fucking note.
我跳过了把你东西全都烧掉的那个部分
I skipped the part where I burned all your shit in a barrel.
我知道你很生气
I knew you'd be upset.
可是我必须远离你
But I had to get away from you...
远离牧场 远离酒吧 远离这一切
and that ranch and this bar and everything else.
我需要一个人静静
I needed to go someplace
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表