剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
你什么意思 你不想嫁给Kenny啊
What do you mean, like, you don't want to marry Kenny?
我不知道
I don't know.
我意思
I mean...
Kenny又暖又有爱又善良 而且还守时
Kenny's sweet and loving and kind and punctual...
我也不知道为啥会说他守时
I don't know why I just said punctual...
不过他的确是
but he really is.
早上 他会悄悄跟我说
In the mornings, he whispers to me,
"Abby 你的闹钟要响了 3 2 1"
"Abby, your alarm's gonna go off in three, two, one."
你们做♥爱♥的时候他也这样么
Does he do that when you have sex, too?
就是 感觉缺了点什么
It's just... it feels like there's something missing.
没有火花
There's no spark.
一点儿也不刺♥激♥
There's no adventure.
我也不知道在一起五年以后
I don't know if I'm supposed
还该不该期待这些 只是
to expect that after five years or not, but...
你确定你真的不是有点"露马脚"
Are you sure you're not just getting colt feet?
我不知道 也许吧
I don't know. Maybe.
等等 你刚说的是"露马脚"
Wait, did you just say, "Colt feet" With a "T"?
应该是露冷脚吧
The expression is "Cold feet,"
冷脚 英语里这么说是胆怯的意思
With a "D." Like you got in English.
不是 就是"露马脚"
No, it's not. It's "Colt feet."
就像 就像小马出生的时候 他会用力地
Like... Like when a baby horse gets born, it's trying to...
"露冷脚"
"Cold feet"?
这根本说不通
Doesn't make any sense.
如果你脚冷 就把袜子穿上
Your feet are cold, just put on some socks.
主要是 我和一个这么好的男人订婚
All I know is, I just... I just got engaged to this great guy,
但我竟然一点都不开心
and instead of feeling happy about it...
我只是想知道你过得好不好
all I'm doing is wondering if you're okay.
恩 我想的也一样
Well, I've been wondering the same thing.
所以
So...
你这什么意思
what does this mean?
你想和我在一起吗
You want to be with me?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不知道
You don't know?
等一下
Now, hold on.
你不能用"我不知道"
You don't get to say something
来回答这种问题
like that and then just say, "I don't know."
比如我问你
Like, if I asked you,
"你晚上想吃啥" 你可以说 "我不知道"
"What do you want for dinner?" You can say, "I don't know."
或者 "布拉德皮特和我谁更帅"
Or, "Who's better looking, me or Brad Pitt?"
你可以说 "我不知道"
You can say, "I don't know."
但当我问"你想和我在一起么"
But, "Do you want to be with me?"
你不能说 "我不知道"
You can't say, "I don't know."
尤其问你这话的人比布拉德皮特还帅
Especially when the guy is better looking than Brad Pitt.
我知道
I know!
我知道 但是
I know, but...
我就是不知道
I don't know.
好吧 我有女朋友了
Okay, well, I've got a girlfriend.
而且你也有个未婚夫
And you've got a fiance.
你想让我怎么办
What do you want me to do with this?
我 - 求你了 别说"我不知道"
I... - No. Please don't say, "I don't know."
你是对的 这
You're right, it's...
这不公平 对不起 我不该来这儿的
This isn't fair. I'm... I'm sorry, I shouldn't have come here.
所以你就这样走了
So you're just going to leave?
我得想下这一切
I gotta think about everything.
真好 你就来这儿
Okay, you're gonna come here,
把所有事搞得一团糟 然后就拍拍屁♥股♥走人
make a mess of everything, and then just up and leave?
你当你是谁 我么
Who are you, me?
呜哇 你起得真早
Whoa, you're up early.
我一直在想事情 昨晚基本就没睡
Yeah, my mind was racing. Don't think I slept at all last night.
我喝了4瓶啤酒 然后躺下了
I had four beers, then I laid down,
然后我得去尿尿
then I had to pee.
所以为了睡着我又喝了瓶啤酒
So I had another beer so I could fall asleep.
当然了 我又得去尿尿
Of course, I had to pee again.
打破不了这个循环
I couldn't break the cycle.
直到最后我终于吐了
Except when I finally got up to puke.
你知道你应该做什么吗
You know what you should've done?
喝杯威士忌 吃点感冒药
Shot of Jameson, shot of NyQuil.
我把这叫"爱尔兰摇篮曲"
I call it the Irish Lullaby.
但别混着吃感冒药和龙舌兰
Don't do, uh, NyQuil and tequila,
因为我把这叫"墨西哥噩梦"
'cause I call that the Mexican Nightmare.
哇
Whew! Oh...
你和Abby昨晚怎么了 - 噢
what happened last night with Abby? - Oh.
我也一直在想这个问题
That's what I've been thinking about.
她想和我复合
She wants to get back together.
啥 她这么说的
What? She said that?
不 她只是说 "我不知道"
No, she said, "I don't know."
但是 我看得出 她知道的
But... I could tell, she knew.
我是说 看看我
I mean, this.
我是说 拜托 伙计
I mean, come on, man.
你以为你遇见的任何女孩都想和你在一起啊
You think every girl you see wants to be with you.
是啊 - 我们高中老师 Fisher老师
Yeah. - Like what, our high school teacher, Miss Fisher,
你总以为她想上你
you always thought she wanted to bone you.
她确实
She did!
她那么大老远跑来这给我"辅♥导♥数学"
She came all the way out here to "Tutor me in math."
她为什么要这么做
Why would she do that?
可能因为你以为这有9英寸
Probably because you thought this was nine inches.
无所谓 伙计
Whatever, man.
你就是嫉妒我 因为
You're just jealous 'cause
唯一一个想上你的老师
the only teacher that wanted to bone you
是Jenson教练
was Coach Jenson.
嘿 Jenson教练是发现了我的潜能 好么
Hey, Coach Jenson saw potential in me, all right?
他想帮我进摔跤队
He wanted to help me make the wrestling team.
我们根本就没摔跤队
We didn't have a wrestling team!
依然让我有了归属感
Still... made me feel like I belong.
听着 我只知道Abby昨天晚上过来了
Look, all I know is that Abby came over here last night
然后告诉我她很犹豫要不要嫁给Kenny
to tell me she's having doubts about marrying Kenny.
好吧 但这也不意味着她就想和你复合啊
Okay, well, that doesn't mean she wants to get back with you.
她只不过是"露马脚"了
That just means she got colt feet.
你知道不 Abby还以为是露冷脚呢
You know what, Abby thought it was "Cold feet."
不 伙计 是"露马脚"
No, man, it's colt feet.
你懂 就像小马 它站不稳
You know, like a baby horse, it's not stable.
露冷脚
"Cold feet."
这根本说不通啊 冷就穿双袜子啊
That doesn't even make any sense. Just put on a pair of socks.
谢谢
Thank you!
露冷脚
"Cold feet."
露冷脚 - 天哪 Abby真是疯了
"Cold feet." - Man, Abby's crazy.
我不知道你为啥总是对她魂牵梦绕的
I don't know why you let her get in your head like that.
我不知道
I don't know.
在高中 我们可是被票选为"最可能结婚的一对"
We were voted Most Likely to Get Married in high school.
我是说 满足人们的愿望是我们的职责
I mean, it's our duty to give the people what they wanted.
好吧 人们还选你是"最有可能成功的人"呢
Well, people also voted you Most Likely to Succeed,
但看看你 一个还住在家里的酒鬼废柴
and here you are, an alcoholic failure who still lives at home.
你不也一样
So are you.
是啊 不过我可是被选为
Yeah, but I was voted
"最可能去蹲监狱"的 所以 我远超期待
Most Likely to Go to Prison, so, overachiever.
不过你干嘛这么关心
Why do you care so much
我和Abby的事儿啊
about what's going on with me and Abby anyway?
不 相信我 我才不关心 但你总和我叽叽歪歪
No, believe me, I don't. But you're always bitching to me about,
你知道 你和Heather本来很有戏的
you know, you got a great thing going on with Heather.
但你现在想把这一切都抛一边
Now you're gonna throw that away
就为了一个跟你在20年前约会过的小妞
for some chick you dated 20 years ago?
我知道那是很久以前了
I know it's been a while,
但每当我们在一起就像
but every time we're together it's like...
就像回到了当初
It's like nothing ever changed.
是啊 但事情还是变了的
Yeah, but things have changed.
因为过去的五年
'Cause for the last five years,
她都和Kenny在一起
she's been in a relationship with Kenny.
再说了 伙计 我们现在
Plus, dude, we got this, like,
可是在约会一对超火♥辣♥的母女组合
smoking-hot mother/daughter combo thing going on, you know.
我是说 咱俩换妻也就是迟早的事
I mean, it's only a matter of time before we swap.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表