剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
我实在是很抱歉 我 呃
I'm really sorry. I, uh...
我太过分了
I was totally out of line.
我喝多了 那个时候
I, uh, had too much to
彻底沦陷在酒精里了
drink and just got caught up in the moment.
也彻底沦陷在你蓝色的大眼睛里了
Also got caught up in those big, blue eyes.
还是不行吗 好吧
Still nothing? Okay.
呃 你不如
Uh... Hey, why don't...
不如给我一个信♥号♥♥ 告诉我
Why don't you give me a signal
你什么时候能翻篇对此一笑而过了
when you're ready to joke about this again?
噢 所以说 我们没事啦
Oh! So, we're good.
呃 我 我是认真的
Look, I'm... Seriously, I'm...
我非常非常抱歉
I'm really, really sorry.
我太蠢了 我 我只是
I was an idiot, and I... I just...
这种事再也不会发生了 我想和你交个朋友
It'll never happen again. I want to be your friend.
朋友之间不会做那样的事的
And friends don't do that.
我 我
It's... it's...
我想 我是时候该长大了
It's time for me to grow up, I suppose.
我为什么要相信你呢
And why should I believe you?
因为你是个比我好的人
'Cause you're a better person than I am?
这个我信
Now, that I believe.
我只是 我需要你
I just... I need you to
尊重我和Kenny之间的感情
take my relationship with Kenny seriously.
是的 当然
Yeah, absolutely.
即便他是玩乐队的
Even though he was in the band?
嘿 很多玩乐队叫Kenny的都很酷
Hey! There are a lotta cool Kennys in bands.
Kenny Chesney 美国著名乡村音乐歌♥手
Kenny loggins 美国乡村乐著名男歌♥手
有Kenny Chesney 和 Kenny loggins
There's Chesney, Loggins...
还有 Kenny G
G.
这就对了
There it is.
嘿 我们 我们能重新开始交个朋友吗
Hey, come on, we... we good to start over or what?
是的 是的
Yeah, yeah.
但是我是认真的
But I'm serious about this.
Kenny是我的男朋友 没有什么能改变这个事实
Kenny's my boyfriend and nothin' is gonna change that.
收到
Message received.
那好 我们可以重新开始 - 棒
Okay. We can start over. - Good.
我是Colt Bennett 你是单身吗
I'm Colt Bennett. Are you single?
你说什么
What?
Colt你好啊 Philips小姐 你的衣服真好看
Hey, Colt. Ms. Phillips! Cute top.
噢 是吗
Oh, yeah...
你好 Heather
Hi, Heather.
哇噢
Oh. Wow!
呃 你们两个认识
Uh, you two know each other?
等等 你们两个也认识
Wait, you two know each other?
当然啊 Philips小姐是我的历史老师
Yeah, Ms. Phillips was my history teacher.
Colt和我勾搭在一起
And Colt and I hooked up.
好吧 很高兴知道这个
Okay, good to know.
我澄清一下 我们没有
But to be clear, we did not...
我们没有 没有完全勾搭一起
We did not... we didn't fully hook up.
我们只是 约过 - 呃
We just... we hung out. - Mmm.
对 而且 我们马上要做的时候他爸就那么走了进来
Yeah. Plus, his dad walked in right when we were about to do it.
啊 Heather 上次见你之后你还好吗
So, Heather, how have you been since the last time I saw you?
那是4年前 在高中
Four years ago... in high school.
我的假身份证还用得了
My ID totally worked.
你好 我是Nikki
Hi, I'm Nikki.
我们认识 Nikki 我当过你高一历史课的老师
We know each other, Nikki. You had me for tenth grade history.
两次
Twice.
高一历史课 修过两次 我可听到了
Tenth grade history, twice. I hear that.
嘿 哥们 老爸给我发了条短♥信♥
Hey, dude, I got a text from Dad.
嘿
Hey.
我是Rooster
Rooster.
你好呀
'Sup?
不管怎么 老爸说他
Anyway, uh, Dad said he's
带老妈去特柳赖德附近的万豪酒店了
taking Mom to the Marriott near Telluride.
喔 我的天 那是我们去年举办毕业舞会的地方
Oh, my God, that's where we had prom last year.
太棒了
Awesome.
棒极了
Very awesome.
正好房♥子空出来了 大伙儿想过来玩嘛
So the house is empty. You guys down to hang?
三条腿的狗游泳会一直打转不(当然)
Does a three-legged dog swim in a circle?
这 我不知道啊
I... I don't know.
它出生的时候就没爪子吗
Was he born without the paw?
假如是这样的话 恐怕它早就适应了
'Cause if he was, he might've adapted.
嘿 你和Kenny要不要一起过来
Hey, uh, you and Kenny wanna come?
不 抱歉 我不去了 我其实正在等他
Nah, sorry, I can't. We're... I'm actually waiting for him.
我们正要给他妈妈带点吃的过去 她不大舒服
We're gonna bring some food to his mom. She's not feeling well.
哦 Kenny加入 他会带啤酒过来
Oh. Kenny's in. He's gonna bring beer.
我们或许可以顺便去一下
I guess we could stop by.
我也希望我父母能出城一趟
Man, I wish my parents would go out of town.
我也想开个派对
I'd love to throw a party.
难道我是这里唯一不和父母一起住的人吗
Am I the only one here that doesn't live with their parents?
这卡坏了 咱回家吧
It's broken. Let's go home.
你就交给我好了
Just give it to me.
知道不 政♥府♥会用这些电子卡
You know, the government uses those electronic cards
来追踪你的行动
to track your movements.
真的嘛 所以他们知道我们在万怡酒店喽
Really? So they know we're at the Marriott?
嗒哒
Ta-da!
是我帮你把锁弄松的
I loosened it for you.
哇哦 瞧
Wow, look!
比我的房♥车还宽敞
It's bigger than my Airstream.
这是什么味儿
What's that smell?
也许 干净的味道
I don't know, clean?
看 他们送了我们一瓶酒
Look, they gave us a bottle of wine.
千万别碰
Don't touch that.
有时候你挪了个位置 他们就会收你钱
Sometimes they charge you just for moving it.
这有一张Kenny留的字条
There's a note from Kenny.
很好 谁是Kenny
Nice. Who's Kenny?
Abby的男朋友
Abby's boyfriend.
他是这里的经理 是他提供的免费住宿
He's the manager here. He gave us the free stay.
哦 没错 那谁是Abby
Oh, right. And who's Abby?
Colt的前女友
Colt's ex-girlfriend.
Colt是你儿子
Colt's your son.
这窗户坏掉了 它只能开四英寸
The window's broken. It'll only open four inches.
我应该可以把它修好
I think I can fix it.
别管窗户了
The window's fine.
拜托 你想先做什么
Come on, what do you wanna do first?
我只想休息 - 没问题
I just wanna relax. - Okay.
好吧 还真让人"放松"
Well, that did it.
喔 他们给了我们睡袍
Ooh, they gave us robes.
瞧 是700织密度的
Look, 700-thread count.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
一织代表一个在你之前穿过这睡袍的人吗
One thread for each person who's worn it before you?
哇哦 咱们还有一个按♥摩♥浴缸
Wow! We got a Jacuzzi tub.
兴许我们等会儿可以泡个鸳鸯浴哦
Maybe we could take a bath together later.
或者你也可以看电视
Or you could watch TV.
你在家也能看啊
The one thing you can do at home.
不 在家我们没有天气频道
Oh, that's not true. At home, we don't get the Weather Channel.
哦 强大的低气压正向内布拉斯加州移♥动♥
Ooh. Big low pressure system pushin' through Nebraska.
哦
Oh!
好啦 你要是这回打不中 就玩完了
All right. You miss this, it's game over.
我从来不会失手
Oh, I never miss.
呃
Mmm.
喔 你弱爆啦 Nikki
Whoo! Suck it, Nikki.
不 你才弱爆了呢 Heather
No, you suck it, Heather.
好啦 这看起来太火♥辣♥了
All right. This is hot.
谁说不是呢 我太火大了
I know. I'm pissed.
我应该租个蹦床的
I should've rented a trampoline.
好啦 Heather 我们赢了
All right, Heather, we're up.
这回是你和我对抗Kenny和Abby
It's you and me against Kenny and Abby.
顺道一提 Kenny 头发理得不错
By the way, Kenny, that's a great haircut.
噢 多谢
Aw, thanks!
他看出来了
He noticed.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表