剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
你是我遇到过最缺德的人了
You're the worst person I've ever met.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
早上好啊 孩子们
Good morning, boys.
早上好 妈 - 嘿 老妈
Morning, Mom. - Hey, Ma.
嘿 老爸呢 还在睡觉吗
Hey, where's Dad? Is he still sleeping?
噢老天 没有
Oh, God, no.
他今天出门工作特别早
He went to work extra early this morning.
我觉得他在躲我
I think he's avoiding me.
真的吗 你怎么做到的
Really? What's your secret?
我觉得我就应该住到Barb家去
I think I should just go to Barb's.
就让她家的狗在我腿边瞎搞上一阵子
Let that little dog mess around on my leg for a while,
说不定它就没兴趣了
maybe it'll lose interest.
说句公道话 老爸不会像Barb家的那条狗一样
To be fair, Dad's not gonna show
围在你脚边转
as much enthusiasm as Barb's dog.
但是
But...
他要是这样了会不会有点奇怪呢
wouldn't it be kind of weird if he did?
我才感觉他可能不是很想我住在这里
I just feel like he doesn't want me around.
老妈 我刚回来的时候
Mom, I had the same problem with Dad
和老爸也是这样
when I came back.
别担心 他会对你热络起来 大概需要
Don't worry, he'll warm up to you in...
到时间我会告诉你的
I'll let you know.
人造黄油他妈的都哪儿去了
Where the hell is all the margarine?
嘿 老爸 我在想
Oh. Hey, Dad, I was thinking...
你能停下吗
Will you stop?
停止思考
Stop thinking.
停止废话
Stop talking.
不如我稍微迁就一下你 和你说些不经大脑思考的话
How about I meet you halfway and talk without thinking?
你知道吗Colt 我今天很累
You know, Colt, I had a long day.
我只想坐下来休息休息
All I wanna do is sit down...
看看比赛
and watch the game.
Beau 是你回来了吗
Beau, is that you?
我要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
你开心了
Are you happy?
老爸 我都很多年没开心过了
I ain't been happy in years, Dad.
是你教的好
You taught me well.
噢 看看 触地得分
Oh! Look at that. Touchdown.
和老妈交谈愉快
Have fun talking to Mom.
Maggie - 嘿
Maggie? - Hey.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
在经历上次惨痛的教训之后
Do you really think candles are a wise choice
你真的觉得放蜡烛是个明智的选择吗
based on your recent history?
我 我知道我们都
Look, I... I know we both have
对我住在这里有点惶恐不安
trepidations about me staying here.
我只是觉得 或许我们可以制♥造♥点乐趣
I just thought... maybe we could have some fun.
比如说
Like what?
我不知道 我们过去常常一直去跳舞
I don't know. We used to like to go dancing together.
确实是
That's true.
那么 为什么不共舞一曲呢
So... why don't we go dancing?
我以为今晚你要工作
I thought you had to work tonight.
我让Maria顶我的班了
I got Maria to cover for me.
我想和你共度这一晚
I wanted to spend the night with you.
接下来的这个问题非常关键
This next question is very important.
那两个混小子也来吗
Are the boys coming?
这是约会夜
It is date night.
我不知道 Mags
I don't know, Mags.
我今天挺累的
I've had a long day and...
我都不记得怎么跳舞了
I don't even remember how to dance.
来吧 嘘 就这么跳
Come on. Shh. Just dance.
这不是挺好
There you go.
你看 你记得的
You see, you remember how.
你在微笑
Smiling?
Beau Bennett在微笑
Is Beau Bennett smiling?
当你舞跳得这么好的时候 你会控制不住微笑的
When you dance this good, you can't help but smile.
这太美妙了
This is nice.
太美妙了
It is nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道我要干什么了
I know what I'm gonna do.
我要去洗个澡
I'm gonna take a shower.
那不错
That would probably be good.
你想一起来吗
You wanna join me?
留着点水 - 当然
Save water. - Yeah.
Bennett接到了快速传球 他后撤了几步
Bennett takes the snap. He drops back.
他看到了有个接球手在中场无人盯防
He's got a receiver open over the middle.
他投出了球
He throws!
触地得分
Touchdown!
那是什么
What's that?
裁判示意犯规了
There's a flag on the play!
好吧 但他取消了因为这只是
Well, but it's declined 'cause it's just
表示一下哥有多帅炸天
for excessive handsomeness.
嘿 Colt - 嘿 Abby
Hey, Colt. - Hey, Abby.
你来这干什么
What you doing here?
我听说你妈妈需要一些新的帘子
Well, I heard your mom needed new drapes,
所以Kenny就从他的宾馆里拿了一点
so Kenny got these from his hotel.
宾馆用不了因为它们和地毯不搭
Can't use them 'cause they don't match the carpet.
我就问一下 Kenny的"地毯"和头发搭不
Just to be clear, Kenny's carpet don't match his...
不准问 不 不可以
Don't. No, don't, don't, don't...
给你 - 噢 多谢
Here. - Oh, thank you.
对了 我能问你点事吗
Listen, can I ask you something?
听着 Abby 不论你问几次
Look, Abby, no matter how many times you ask,
我是不会和你来一发的
I'm not gonna make out with you.
其实我就是想和你谈谈这个问题
That's actually what I wanted to talk to you about.
欧
Oh.
你和别人说起过那晚发生的事吗
Did you tell anyone about the other night?
我发了脸书 - 什么
I put it on Facebook. - What?
我还发布到了阅后即焚那里 - 不 你没有
I snapchatted it. - No, you didn't.
我还发了推特 - 不
I tweeted it. - No!
没有 我没有 我当然没有
No, I didn't do it. No, of course not.
我永远不会做这种事的 - 好吧
I would never do something like that. - Okay.
我的嘴唇封得死死的
My lips are sealed.
除非你想再次用你的舌头撬开他们
Unless you try to pry 'em open with your tongue again.
只是 Kenny最近怪怪的
Just, Kenny was acting weird.
有一天晚上我们去吃饭
You know, we went to dinner the other night
当女服务员过来说
and when the waitress came up and she said,
"你好 我是Stephanie 我是你们的服务员"
"Hi, I'm Stephanie. I'm gonna be your waitress,"
他没有说 "你好 我是Kenny
he didn't say, "Hi, I'm Kenny,
我是你的顾客"
and I'm gonna be your customer."
这是他最喜欢开的玩笑
It's his favorite joke.
噢 好吧
Oh... okay.
所以这些帘子不是给我妈的
So, these drapes aren't for my mom.
它们是用来堵住我的嘴的
They're to keep me quiet.
它们是让人闭嘴的帘子
They're hush drapes.
没错
Yeah.
好吧 我很感谢你让这件事就这么过去了
Well, I appreciate you being so cool about this.
是啊
Yeah.
嘿 我也有个问题要问你
Hey, you know what? I got a question for you.
听着 不论你问多少次都好
Listen, no matter how many times you ask me,
我都不会和你来一发的
I'm not gonna make out with you.
得了吧
Come on.
呃 说真的
Well, uh, seriously, though.
就是说 如果你处于 一段 不那么正式的感情
All right, so, if you're in, like, a casual relationship...
嗯哼 - 你是不是得
Mmm-hmm. - are you obligated
给对方买♥♥生日礼物
to get someone a birthday present?
是的 我认为你应该送Heather生日礼物
Yes, I think you should buy Heather a birthday gift.
不 拜托 不 你不是这么想的
No, come on. No, this is not what you think.
我们只是处着玩玩 胡搞八搞
I mean, we're just having fun, fooling around.
Rooster就说我不应该送她个礼物
Rooster said I didn't have to get her a present.
哇噢 向那个人咨♥询♥情感问题
Ooh. Taking relationship advice from that guy?
他在圣诞的四天前甩了我的朋友Sharon
He dumped my friend Sharon four days before Christmas.
噢 时间卡得刚刚好
Oh, that's cutting it close.
你朋友她肯定特别性感
She must have been hot.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表