剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
我给你拿点水来吧
Maybe I'll get you a water.
行
Okay.
你知道我也想亲你的
You know I wanna do that.
天知道 我真的也想亲你 是吧
God knows, I wanna do that, all right?
但是你喝醉了 我又
It's like, you're drunk and I'm...
你还在恋爱中 而且
You're in a relationship. And that...
Kenny 他是个好人
that Kenny, he's a... he's a good guy.
他比我好
Hell, he's better than me.
不过T恤那样穿还是有点奇怪
I mean, sure, that T-shirt thing is weird.
我是说 你让我成熟点
Look. I mean, you asked me to mature,
我就是在表现得成熟点
and that's what I'm doing.
就算真的要亲亲
If this ever does happen...
我也不希望你醒了会后悔
I don't want it to be something you regret.
等下 为什么我要被抓上警车
Wait. Why am I being arrested?
我是这里是唯一一个不跟父母住的人
I'm the only one here that doesn't live with their parents!
你没被抓 Billy会安全送你回家的
Oh, you're fine. Billy's gonna get you home safe.
再次谢谢 真的很好玩
Thanks again, it was a lot of fun.
就是有点对不起你们的垃圾桶
Sorry about your wastebasket.
嘿 Billy
Hey, Billy.
你还能开车吗 - 那当然
You good to drive? - Oh, yeah.
我刚刚给自己做了酒精测试 才0.04 我还能开车
I just checked myself out. .04, I'm good to go.
而且 谁敢让我这辆警车靠边
Besides, who's gonna pull me over in this?
我想坐警车 - 你想吗
I want to ride in the cop car. - You do?
我可以玩玩警笛吗
Can I play with the siren?
当然可以了
Yeah, you can!
你开过枪没有
You ever shot a gun?
玩蛋去吧 Rooster
Suck it, Rooster!
她居然跟他走了 什么世道
Her going with him. Such bullshit.
对 对
Yeah. Yeah.
嘿
Hey...
Abby刚刚想亲我
Abby tried to make a move on me in there.
你说真的吗 怎么回事
You serious? What happened?
我做了很成熟的事
Well, I did the mature thing.
你戴套了
You wore a condom?
不是 我跟她讲了这不对
No! I told her it wasn't right.
然后我给她盖上了毯子就走了
Then I covered her with a blanket and I left.
也许你真变得成熟了
Maybe you are getting mature.
也许我真的成熟了
Maybe I am.
哇哦
Whoa!
Colt 你想和我在拖拉机上车震吗
Colt, you wanna do me on the tractor?
当然
Yes, I do.
妹子 你的上衣去哪儿了
Girl, what happened to your shirt?
你真的在意吗 - 当然不
Do you really care? - Nope.
去你们的 我要去DQ了
Screw this. I'm going to the Dairy Queen.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表