剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
Not funny, dude.
要再丢掉一个泰瑟枪 我就要被开除了
If I lose another one of these, I'm off the force.
Colt 坐下 我们得谈谈
Colt, sit, we need to talk.
妈妈 我不想听
Mom, I don't wanna hear it.
我知道大家想说什么
I already know what everyone is gonna say.
Colt 我好担心你
Colt, I'm worried about you.
Colt 我快被你气死了
Colt, I'm mad at you.
Colt 扯 扯 继续扯
Colt, blah, blah, blah...
挖苦讽刺我
Something sarcastic.
最后说的就是你
The last one was you.
扯 扯 继续扯
Blah, blah, blah.
你接下来两分钟都会这样
That's you in about two minutes.
没错 Colt Bennett才不会
Yeah. Colt Bennett doesn't...
早安
Morning.
该死的
Damn it.
好吧
All right.
你很生气
You're pissed.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我像个白♥痴♥一样到处出丑
I just made an idiot out of myself.
我让你蒙羞 让全家都蒙羞
I embarrassed you, and I embarrassed our family.
你还开着Miller的拖拉机
You also drove the Millers' tractor
到DQ的汽车通道转了一圈
through the Dairy Queen drive-thru.
够了 你知道吗
All right. You know what?
你想冲我发火
You're gonna yell at me,
为什么不麻溜儿地发出来 大家都好过
so why don't we just go ahead and get that over with.
目前为止还没怒到那程度
That hasn't done much good so far.
什么
What?
我刚从越南回来时
You know, when I got back from Vietnam,
我对未来一片迷茫
I had absolutely no idea what I was gonna do.
二十二岁
Twenty-two years old.
我是个战士 我只知道这些
I was a soldier. It was all I knew.
一个从战场归来的迷茫男孩
Lost boy come home from the war.
我唯一拥有的东西就在这里
Only thing I had was right here.
所以我回到了家乡
So I came back home.
爷爷也因为你搬回来住生气吗
Grandpa bitch at you for living at home, too?
不 我想他没有
No, I don't think he did.
他只是很高兴多个人干活
He was just glad to have another hand.
还不用付工钱
One he didn't have to pay.
我们都为自己能够毫发无伤返乡而心存感激
We were all just thankful I came home in one piece.
没过多久 你爷爷去世了
Wasn't long after that grandfather died.
你奶奶孤单一人
Momma was all alone.
到处发火
Outta nowhere.
但农活并没有因他离世而消失
But the work didn't die with him.
那一刻我认识到真正的自己
And I knew right there who I was.
我是个牧场主
I was a rancher.
对我来说 那才是正确的
And for me, that was just right.
我不确定自己是否适合经营牧场
I ain't sure that ranching is just right for me.
Colt 我不够聪明
You know, Colt, I'm not smart enough
所以无法告诉你如何过你的人生
to tell you how to live your life.
这只能你自己去探索
That's for you to figure out.
但我相信有朝一日
But I do believe that one of these days
你醒来会认识到真正的自己
you're gonna wake up and know exactly who you are.
我只希望能活着看到那一天
I just hope I live long enough to see that.
同时
In the meantime...
你有自己归属的地方
you got a place you belong
有引以为豪的工作
and work you can take pride in.
我很感激
Appreciate that.
或者...
Or...
有一天你醒来 发现自己正吃着藜麦
you wake up one day and find yourself eating quinoa.
管它♥妈♥的♥这是什么鬼东西
Whatever in the fuck that is.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表