剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
是的 你是用什么打到的 Beau
Yeah, what'd you bring that down with, Beau?
温彻斯特M1♥8♥9♥4杠杆步♥枪♥ 70型
Winchester, model 70. Hmm.
那把枪就像我的儿子一样
That gun is like a son to me.
我很自豪可以跟那把步♥枪♥做兄弟 老爸
I'm proud to call that rifle a brother, Daddy.
在我想象中你是用弓弩徒步打猎的人
Yeah, I guess I pictured you on foot with a bow,
而不是舒服地坐在棚子里
not sitting up in some cozy stand,
在四分之一英里开外随意选择猎物
picking 'em off from a quarter mile away.
很有趣
That's funny.
在我想象中你是今晚在别的地方吃晚饭的人
I pictured you eatin' dinner somewhere else tonight.
你说你老婆离开你了 真是想不到原因呢
You say your wife left you. Can't imagine why.
Colt是一个纯傻帽 对吧
So Colt's a real shithead, isn't he?
怎么样了
What's up?
晚餐怎么样
How was dinner?
Joanne说爸爸不是一个真正的猎人
Joanne told Dad he wasn't a real hunter,
然后她开始吐槽约翰韦恩
and then she started talkin' shit about John Wayne.
天哪 - 你今晚怎么样
Whoa. - How was your night?
噢 Kenny的妈妈好像得了流感
Oh, well, seems Kenny's mom's got the flu...
自私婊
Selfish bitch.
我觉得你是对的 Abby在吊着我
I think you're right. I think Abby's got me on hold.
你打算怎么办
What you gonna do?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许暂时彼此都不要见面了
Best thing's probably just avoid each other for a while.
让事情冷却一下
Let things cool off.
是啊 我也会这么做
Yeah. That's what I would do.
但这会很难 - 为什么
It's gonna be tough, though. - Why's that?
因为Abby正从车道开过来
'Cause Abby's coming down the drive.
上帝保佑你 "小凯撒"
Godspeed, Little Caesars.
你搞什么鬼 Colt
What the hell was that, Colt?
嘿 Abby 你需要帮忙埋尸的话 说一声
Hey, Abby. You need help buryin' the body, let me know.
闭嘴 Rooster - 好吧 愉快的交谈
Shut up, Rooster. - All right, good talk.
你凭什么在Kenny面前那么说
Where do you get off saying those things in front of Kenny?
噢 最糟的结果是什么
Oh, what's the worst thing that's gonna happen?
他会发现你想跟他分手
He's gonna find out you're gonna break up with him,
生气了 然后甩了你
get pissed and dump you?
双赢啊 还有芝士鸡排晚餐
Winner, winner, chicken parm dinner.
世界不是围绕你转的 Colt
The world doesn't revolve around you, Colt.
我准备好了自然会分手
I'll do it when I'm ready.
当真 什么时候呢
Really? When's that gonna be?
在我妈的酒吧里跟他喝完啤酒之后吗
After you have beers with him at my mom's bar?
你每次都有一个新的借口 下一个是什么
I mean, you got a new excuse every time. What's next?
"等我嫁给他
"Wait till I get married to him,
然后我就会跟他分了"
and then I'll break up with him"?
没那么简单 好吗
It's not that easy, okay?
当你跟某个人恋爱这么久
When you've been datin' someone this long,
你们的生活是交织在一起的
your lives get intertwined.
我是他妹妹婚礼的伴娘
I mean, I'm a bridesmaid in his sister's wedding.
我们一起参加他公♥司♥的拓展活动
We have his corporate retreat.
我们共享手♥机♥付费计划
We're on the same cell phone plan.
还有一个月我就能拿到新的苹果手♥机♥了
I'm eligible for a new iPhone in a month!
这些都是借口啊 为什么对你来说这么难
Those are all excuses! Why is this so hard for you?
啊 你跟我分手的时候没什么问题啊
Huh? You didn't have any problem breaking up with me.
只花了大概30秒
It took about 30 seconds.
那是在高中
That was high school.
你知道吗 我不期望你能理解
But you know what, I don't expect you to understand.
你根本没经历过成熟的恋爱关系
I mean, you haven't even been in an adult relationship.
Abby 我正在努力达成一段啊
Abby, I'm trying to be in one right now,
但是你好像并不想要
except it doesn't seem like you want that.
你就是不明白 - 不 我想我够明白了
You just don't get it. - No, I think I get it just fine!
你告诉过我你想跟我在一起
You told me you wanted to be with me
你准备跟他分手
and you were gonna break up with him.
但这两件事一样都没发生
Except neither one of those things has happened.
要么是你不敢
It's either you're too scared to do it,
要么是你压根就不会去做
or you were never gonna do it in the first place.
我不会让你这样威胁我去做这件事 Colt
I'm not gonna let you bully me into this, Colt.
不 去他的 自己爱干嘛干嘛去吧
Nah, you know what, fuck it. You just... You go do what you want.
什么 "去他的" 去你的
Really? "Fuck it"? Fuck you.
嘿 Beau
Hey, Beau.
噢 很好 你又不请自来了
Oh, good, you stopped by unannounced again.
知道怎么修福特车吗 换一辆雪弗兰啊
You know how to fix a Ford, right? You buy a Chevy.
噢 这车还能开
Oh, it still works.
来这 在它前面躺下 我演示给你看
Here, lay down in front of it, I'll show you.
你过来干嘛 Joanne
What are you doin' here, Joanne?
晚餐的时候我本该表现得更好的
Well, I could've handled myself better at dinner.
但我们没能熬到吃甜点 所以我给你烤了苹果派
And we never made it to dessert, so I baked you an apple pie.
欢迎自嘲你也是个混♥蛋♥
Feel free to say you were an ass, too.
我先尝尝派 - 没问题
Let me taste the pie first. - Fair enough.
带威士忌干嘛
What's the whiskey for?
噢 我喜欢好的威士忌 你的都太次
Oh, I like good whiskey. Yours is all cheap.
噢 我有好的威士忌
Oh, I have good whiskey.
我只给我喜欢的人喝
I only serve it to people I like.
这派不错
This is good pie.
威士忌也是 - 我知道
And so is the whiskey. - I know.
我要了Roger一半的财产和所有的酒
I took half of Roger's money and all of his booze.
聪明
Smart.
我想我确实该为昨晚向你道歉
You know, I suppose I do owe you an apology for last night.
我不太喜欢别人到我家里来
I'm not a big fan of people comin' into my house,
因为我必须说一些蠢话 像是
'cause you gotta say stupid things like,
"你需要什么吗"
"Can I get you anything?"
顺便说一句 Joanne 你需要什么吗
By the way, Joanne, can I get you anything?
我知道你的感受
I know how you feel.
有一段时间 我讨厌所有人
For a while there, I hated everybody, too.
但你能怎么办
But what are you gonna do?
躲着所有人直到孤独地死去
Hide from everyone until you die alone?
正合我意
That's the plan.
拜托 你不可能是认真的
Come on. You can't mean that.
你不想活着见到你的孙辈吗
Don't you want to live to see your grandchildren?
小Rooster们
Little Roosters?
小傻帽们
Little Shitheads?
我以为你是在给我活下去的理由呢
I thought you was trying to give me reasons to live.
我经历过这一切 Beau
You know, I've been where you are, Beau.
离婚后 我去拉芙林 玩基诺赌博
After my divorce, I went to Laughlin and I played Keno
连续四个月都只喝威士忌
and drank whiskey for about four months straight.
我花了太多时间去生气
I spent so much time being mad
以至于我看不到自己的境况其实是变好了
that I couldn't see how much better off I was.
既然跟Roger在一起的时候我浪费了那么多时间
And if I wasted so much time when I was with Roger,
跟他分开了之后我更不要浪费任何时间了
I was not gonna waste any more time without him.
更别说有很多事可干 有派可以吃
Not when there's things to do, and pie to eat
还有约翰韦恩的电影要躲着
and John Wayne movies to avoid.
你怎么想开的
What made you realize all that?
对天发誓
I swear to God...
我坐在酒吧 在玩视频扑克
I'm sittin' at the bar, and I'm playin' video poker,
突然听到一个低沉奇怪的声音 我看了看周围
and I suddenly hear this low, strange sound. And I look over,
发现我旁边的女人
and the woman next to me
突然倒下死了 脸扣在一碗蟹腿里
has keeled over and died, facedown in a bowl of crab legs.
然后我决定了两件事
And I decide two things.
把每天当成最后一天来活
Live every day like it's your last
还有远离他♥娘♥的♥蟹腿
and stay the fuck away from the crab legs.
如果今天是我最后一天
Well, if today was my last day,
吃着派 喝着威士忌来度过
there are worse ways to spend it
其实还不赖
than eating pie and drinking whiskey.
当然 跟人说话有点破坏情调
Course, talking to someone kinda ruins it.
不要完全封闭自己 Beau
Don't close every door, Beau.
这个世界上还是有好人的
There's still good people in this world.
当你发现与人交往的乐趣
And when you find a connection that works,
要享受它
gotta take advantage of it.
即便他们是坏脾气的老混球
Even if they are cantankerous old bastards.
或是不速之客
Or uninvited guests.
我能问你件事吗 - 可以
Can I ask you somethin'? - Sure.
你看起来是个很好的女人
You seem like such a nice woman.
到底为什么你要开雪弗兰
Why in the world would you drive a Chevy?
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表