剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
找到了
Found it.
嘿 哥们 快看这个
Hey, dude. Check it out.
Tanya Showers现在都给大乐透开奖了
They got Tanya Showers reading off the lottery numbers now.
我去 先是预报天气 现在是开奖
Man, first the weather, now reading the numbers.
这姑娘还真是样样能行
There anything she can't do?
我还记得上次电视台派她
I still remember that time they sent her out
去报道阿斯彭爵士音乐节
to cover the Aspen Jazz Festival.
硬着老二看威利纳尔逊表演 太怪了
It's weird having a boner watching Willie Nelson on TV.
嘿 你觉得她会和我跟Abby来三人约会么
Hey, you think she'd go on a date with me and Abby?
万一她俩看对眼了 Abby把你甩了呢
What if they hit it off, Abby left you for her?
这我能接受
I think I'd be fine with that.
我得和你俩说几句话 把电视关了
I need to talk to you boys for a second. Turn that thing off.
噢
Oh.
他们让Tanya给乐透开奖
They got Tanya doing the lotto.
看到她的人已经是人生赢家了
Anyone watching is already a winner.
趁她还在 我们该多饱饱眼福
Well, we should enjoy her while we can.
她要去追求更好的机会了 我能感觉到
She's off for bigger things. I can feel it.
估计会去纽约
Probably New York.
到时候如果艾尔·洛克因为压力大又开始暴食的话
Yeah, wouldn't be surprised
我是一点都不会惊讶的
if Al Roker goes back to stress eatin'.
总之 我想和你们谈谈
Anyway, I wanna talk to you guys.
什么 就不能等一会吗
What, can it wait a minute?
博尔德市有个家伙
There's a guy at Boulder who
发现了一块像道恩强森的石头
found a rock that looks like Dwayne Johnson.
道恩·强森 即巨石强森 美国男演员 职业摔跤手
因担任世界摔角联盟麾下选手“巨石”声名大噪
这可是一块长得像"巨石"的石头
It's a rock that looks like The Rock.
博尔德 也是块石头
In Boulder, which is also a rock.
这很重要
This is important.
可是 爸 这就好像有次
Yeah, but, Dad, this is like that time
在墨西哥奇瓦瓦州
Dog the Bounty Hunter
赏金猎人"猎狗"被一只斗牛犬咬了
got bit by a pit bull in Chihuahua, Mexico.
Chihuahua 墨西哥奇瓦瓦州 但也可指吉娃娃犬
杜恩·查普曼 美国赏金猎人 素有“猎狗”之称
在一个以狗命名的地方
It was a dog gettin' bit
"猎狗"被一只狗咬了一口 你懂的
by a dog in a town named after a dog. So...
好吧
All right.
我欠你们一句道歉
I owe you boys an apology.
我知道自己对你们太严厉了
I know I've been tough on you.
我本可以换个方式处理
And I know I could've handled
给牛群授精这事
the breeding situation a little different.
你是说 不让我们给牛授精是做错了
You saying you're... wrong for taking it away from us?
我说我很抱歉 不是说我错了
I said I was sorry, not wrong.
好吧
Yeah, right.
听我说 我知道自己有时候
Look, I know I can be...
有点难搞 是个急性子
tough to deal with sometimes. Short-tempered and...
听我说 爸 - 闭上你的臭嘴 听我说完
Listen, Dad... - Shut the fuck up and let me finish.
可能你们并不觉得自己是牧场的一员
I know you haven't always felt like you're part of this ranch.
但其实你们是
But you are.
我很感激你们的努力工作
And I appreciate all your hard work.
我会试着做的更好
And I'm gonna do a better job
让你们知道 你们对我有多重要
of showing you how much you boys mean to me.
嗯 谢谢你 爸
Well, thanks, Dad.
你对我们也很重要 爸
You mean a lot to us, too, Dad.
这就是为什么我很少夸你们
This is why I don't say nice things.
对 - 嘿 嘿
Yeah... - Hey, hey.
嘿 - 怎么了
Hey. - Mmm?
呃 你知道Tanya Showers吧
You know, uh, who Tanya Showers is, right?
噢 那个气象女孩吗
Oh, the weather girl?
对
Yeah.
你有没有考虑过
Would you ever consider...
当然愿意
Definitely.
真的吗 - 嗯
Really? - Hmm.
那就是你 我 还有Tanya
It'd be like, you, me and Tanya...
喔 等等 你也在吗 那算了 谢谢
Oh, wait, you're gonna be there? No, thanks.
嘿
Hey.
你会愿意和我 查宁·塔图姆一起玩3p吗
Would you have a threesome with me and Channing Tatum?
喔 你也在吗 那算了 谢谢
Oh, you're gonna be there? No, thanks.
你们俩就准备在这坐着喝上一天吗
You two just gonna sit at the bar and drink all day?
我们准备回家看个查宁·塔图姆的电影
Well, we were gonna go home and throw in a Channing Tatum movie
看看会发生什么
and see what happens.
其实不是 呃
Actually, no, uh...
我该走了
I should probably get goin'.
我得为这周的家长会 呃 做做准备
I gotta get ready for, uh, parent-teacher conferences this week.
得想办法好好夸夸这34个小孩
Gotta think of something nice to say about 34 different kids.
"Aidan挺活跃的" 其实意思是
"Aidan is very social." Which is code for,
"Aidan特讨厌 就是不肯闭上她那张臭嘴"
"Aidan is really annoying and won't shut the fuck up."
他们以前总说我有点早熟
They always used to say I was advanced for my age.
喔 那个其实是说 "你得再留两级"
Oh, that was code for, "You got held back two years."
好吧 这解释了我身体的快速增长♥期♥
All right, that explains the growth spurt
在我五年级
between fifth grade and...
和五年级的时候
fifth grade.
再见 Bennett夫人
Bye, Mrs. Bennett.
再见 Abby
Bye, Abby.
好吧 回见 老妈
All right, we'll see you, Mom.
好 路上小心开车
Yeah. Drive safely.
当然了 你从七年级就已经开车了
Of course, you've been driving since the seventh grade.
嗯 我也该走了
Well, I should be leaving, too.
喔 保重 Hank
Oh, take care, Hank.
我就是说说
I said "Should be."
给你
Here you go.
嘿 老妈 你好啊 Hank
Hey, Mom. What's up, Hank?
嘿 - Rooster
Hey. - Rooster.
你弟刚走
You just missed your brother.
噢 对 我看见他了
Oh, no, I saw him.
朝他扔了个雪球 结果砸中Abby了
Threw a snowball at him. Hit Abby instead.
我正跟她说想给她个吻弥补一下
Told her I'd give her a kiss to make it feel better,
Colt朝我扔了一个雪球
at which point Colt threw a snowball at me.
结果砸中Abby了
Hit Abby instead.
能给我杯威士忌吗
Can I get a whiskey?
你怎么样了
How are you doin'?
昨晚和Ed聊得怎么样
How'd your conversation with Ed go last night?
挺好的 他给了我一份工作
I mean, it went fine, you know. He offerEd me a job.
噢 宝贝 我真为你骄傲 这是个明智之举
Oh, honey, I'm so proud of you. You're making a smart move.
我并不准备接受
I'm not gonna take it.
你个白♥痴♥
You're a fucking idiot.
对 Mary也说我该接受
Yeah, Mary says I should take it, too.
做这个决定挺难的 不过
I mean, it has been a rough stretch, but...
昨晚我跟老爸聊得挺好的
You know, I had a really good conversation with Dad last night.
事实上 他对一切表示了歉意
He actually apologizEd for everything.
告诉我们 他有多信赖我们 想做点改变
Told us how much he relies on us and he wants things to change.
你老爸吗 改变吗
Your father? Change?
他现在还挂着只有48颗星的国旗呢
He still flies a flag with 48 stars on it.
对 如果Colt问起来 本来就只有这么多星哈
Yeah, and if Colt asks, that's how many it's supposed to be.
我懂你♥爸♥这次确实是真心实意在道歉
Look, I think your father really believes what he says,
但最终他还是会回到之前那副老样子
but eventually he just goes back to the way he's always been.
记得有次圣诞节
Remember that Christmas
我们给他买♥♥了约翰·韦恩的全套光盘
we bought him that John Wayne DVD collection
结果他只是把它拿来
and he just used it as
给他收藏的约翰·韦恩全套录像带做挡板
bookends for his John Wayne VHS collection?
对 就像有一年我们给他买♥♥了第一台电脑
Yeah, it's like that year we got him his first computer.
他放了6个月都没开箱碰过
He left it in the box for six months,
然后拿来作打字机的桌子
and then used it as a desk for his typewriter.
我觉得你至少应该考虑一下Ed给的工作机会
I think you should at least consider the job with Ed,
而不要因为你♥爸♥几句含糊不清的承诺就一下子拒绝了
not dismiss it because of some vague promises your father made.
好吧 没错 我可以先去看看
All right. Yeah, I guess I can check it out.
没错 去看看又不会怎样
Yeah. I mean, what would it hurt?
重要的是 做决定之前要有全方面的了解
It's important to get all the facts before you decide.
对 所以你是说先考虑到所有的选择
Right... so, you're saying consider all the options
再去做一个深思熟虑的决定
before making a thoughtful decision.
嗯 凡事都有第一次
Well, first time for everything.
当然咯 如果你决定接受这份工作
You know, if you choose to do this,
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表