剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
没用任何止痛药
with no painkillers whatsoever.
好吧 四美元
Fine. $4.
同时见到你们俩很高兴
Well, it's nice to see you both.
妈 老爸其实刚好在说
Mom, Dad was actually just saying
他等不及要跟你分享他的感受了
he can't wait to share his feelings with you.
报复是个婊♥子♥ 老头
Payback's a bitch, old man.
你左前方的挡泥板上有个凹痕
You got a dent in your left-front fender.
是啊
Yeah.
你知道在加州红杉林里
You know how in the California Redwoods
他们是怎么开车通过那些树的吗
they have that tree that you can drive through?
你离得太近了吗
You get a little too close?
没 我很好地通过了
No, I got through it just fine.
不过撞到了另一边的丰田普锐斯
Hit a Prius on the other side.
这凹痕值了
Well worth the dent.
你太让我生气了
I was so mad at you.
比记得的任何一次都要生气
More angry than I can remember being.
我想走进那间酒吧 看着你的眼睛
I wanted to walk into that bar, and look you in the eye...
然后叫你赶紧下地狱
and tell you to go straight to hell.
我有想过会那会发生
Well, I suppose I may have had that coming.
但我看到你的那一秒
But the second I saw you...
我想起40年前
I remembered 40 years ago...
我为我见过的最漂亮的女孩所倾倒的那一刻
when I fell for the prettiest girl I'd ever seen.
40年前 那不太对吧
Forty years? That can't be right.
我才39岁呢
I'm only 39.
我不能改变真实的自己 Maggie
I can't change who I am, Maggie.
你找到了你热爱的东西
You've found all this stuff you're passionate about
这很棒
and that's great.
但真实情况是 我在这里很开心
But the truth is... I'm happy here.
但你没发现吗 Beau
But don't you see, Beau?
我也爱我们在一起
I'm passionate about us, too.
我正在试图找到一个折中的办法
I'm just trying to find a compromise.
你不能也让一步吗
Can't you meet me halfway?
这我可以答应
I could say yes to that.
很大程度上我愿意
And a big part of me wants to.
但我们都知道 在路上几天之后
But we both know, after a couple of days on the road,
我会一直想着 这边怎么样了
all I'd be thinking about is what's going on back here.
这对你不公平
That's not fair to you...
对我也是
or to me.
是的 不公平
No, it's not.
你知道吗
You know...
我不记得有任何一次我们的谈话
I can't remember a time when we had a conversation
不是在试图解决这个问题
that wasn't about trying to make this work.
你觉得是时候结束这段"舞蹈"了
You think it's time that we stopped this dance?
是的 我想是的
Yes, I think it is.
我想让你知道
I want you to know...
我不会对我们的婚姻做任何改变
I wouldn't change a thing about our marriage.
我也是
Neither would I.
你总说你特别喜欢第一场雪
You always did say how much you enjoyed the first snowfall.
是啊 你总是说
Yeah, and you always did say
隔天早上 这会是多大一个麻烦
what a pain in the ass it would be, come morning.
我爱你 Beau
I love you, Beau.
我也爱你 Mags
I love you, too, Mags.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表