剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
我们觉得 他说的好像有点道理
And we're thinkin'... it kind of makes sense.
别说了
Stop.
我们不卖♥♥牧场 讨论结束
We're not selling the ranch. End of discussion.
对 问题就在这 这并不是卖♥♥
Yeah, well, that's the thing. It's not selling...
别说了
Stop.
让我来简单解释一下
Let me simplify this a little bit.
想象一下我们有一群啤酒母牛
Imagine we've got a herd of beer cows...
别说了
Stop.
爸 你看
Look, Dad...
这真的挺合理的
it actually makes a lot of sense, right?
如果我们和诺曼山合伙
Like, if we partner with Neumann's Hill,
就再也不用过艰苦的日子了
we never have to struggle again.
我们再也不用关掉电源
We never have to turn off the power.
我的意思是 我们连电视都没有
I mean, we didn't have TV.
你记得有天晚上我们玩海战棋
Remember that night we were all playing Battleship
Colt跟我们分享他的感受吗
and Colt was sharing his feelings?
那是我这辈子最他妈糟糕的一夜了
That was the worst fucking night of my life.
我记得
I remember that.
你践踏了我的自尊
You sunk my self-esteem.
照这个提议 我们能继续做我们所热爱的
This way, we get to keep doin' what we love doin'
同时过上好日子
and make a good livin' while doin' it.
对 就像你说过的 我们是搭档
Yeah, like you said... we're partners,
所以或许我们应该参与决定过程
so maybe we ought to be a part of this decision.
我说的搭档是指不说话的那种
When I said partner, I meant silent partners.
也就是说 下次你有什么意见
As in... the next time you have an opinion,
塞进你哥的屁♥股♥里去 反正你挺喜欢的
you can shove it up your brother's ass you seem to be so fond of.
爸 不管你喜不喜欢
Dad, whether you like it or not,
这个牧场总有一天是我们的
this is gonna be our ranch someday.
对 希望那一天还很远
Yeah, and hopefully that day is a long way away.
可是 你在慢慢变老
But you know, you're getting old...
反正比上周老了一点
er than you were last week, you know.
在我把你们叫作搭档的同一天
So the day after I call you partners,
你们就要劝我卖♥♥掉牧场吗
you're telling me to sell the ranch?
不 不是让你卖♥♥掉 爸
No, it's not selling, Dad!
如果你不这么固执 也许你就能懂了
If you weren't so stubborn, maybe you could see that.
爸 你看 我已经和你并肩工作15年了
Look, Dad, I've been working side by side with you for 15 years,
你却仍然把我当个雇工
you still treat me like a hired hand.
现在我们要这么做
So here's what we're doin'.
Ed明天会过来跟我们详细介绍这桩买♥♥卖♥♥
Ed's gonna come up here, he's gonna pitch us all the deal,
然后我们再一起做决定
and then we'll decide together.
真的吗
Really?
这是我们要做的吗
Is that what we're gonna do?
喔哦
Whoa.
我一直以为爸会先死
I always thought Dad was gonna die first,
现在看来很可能是你
but now it might be you.
我不在乎 是时候告诉他 他并不总是对的
I don't care. About time I told him he's not always right.
没错儿
Hell, yeah.
我们是成年人了
We're adults.
是时候让他开始尊重我们了
It's about time he starts respecting us.
喔 糟了 他过来了 还拿着武器
Oh, shit, here he comes, and he's got a weapon.
我作为一名自食其力的牧场主
I've busted my ass for 50 years
已经累死累活50年了
as an independent rancher.
这期间有丰收年 也有荒年
There are good years and there are lean years.
但是你唯一能永远靠得住的
But the one thing you can always hang your hat on
就是为自己工作
is you work for yourself.
爸 我们不是为自己工作 我们是给你打工
Dad, we don't work for ourselves. We work for you.
说得对
That's right.
总有一天 这里会是你们的
And one day this place will be yours.
这就是这件烙铁的意义
And that's what this is all about.
如果我们把牧场卖♥♥给了诺曼山
If we sell out to Neumann's Hill,
他们会在我们的母牛上烫上他们的烙印
they'll put their brand on our cows.
这件烙铁 是我爸传给我的
And this, which my dad gave to me,
我也要传给你们
and I will give to you,
最终却要变成他妈的一块废铁
will be nothing but a useless piece of fuckin' iron.
如果你们不觉得这是个问题
If you can't see the problem with that,
那我把你们养得比想象中还要糟糕
then I did an even worse job raising you two than I thought.
爸 今年我们差点没撑过去
Dad, we barely made it through this time.
万一明年也是这样该怎么办
What if we have another bad year?
去他的 我要去看看Abby和Kenny分手没有
Screw this. I'm gonna go see if Abby broke up with Kenny yet.
好吧 顺便载我到Mary家吧
All right. Drop me off at Mary's on the way, would you?
虽然我们和他意见相左
I mean, just 'cause we don't agree with him,
但并不意味着我们不关心这个牧场啊
doesn't mean we don't give a shit about this ranch.
我甚至不懂我们为什么那么在乎
I don't even know why we care.
反正他也不会听我们的
He don't listen to us anyway.
他什么时候把我们当回事过
When's he gonna take us seriously?
我们是成年人了 能够做出正确的决定
We are mature adults, and we're capable of making good decisions.
不能让爸发现这事
Can't let Dad find out.
帮我把这堆废铁推进湖里去吧
Help me push this piece of shit into a lake.
他妈的
Damn it!
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表