剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
其次 你是错的
And secondly, you're wrong.
老爸
Dad...
打我记事以来
as long as I can remember...
Rooster就一直在你身边
Rooster stood by your side.
你们是搭档
You're partners.
你们就像是蝙蝠侠和罗宾
You're like Batman and Robin.
就像是特雷尔·戴维斯和约翰·埃尔维
You're like Terrell Davis and John Elway.
桃莉·巴顿和肯尼·罗杰斯
Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers.
你们俩是<河流中的岛屿>
You guys are islands in a stream.
你们俩就是命中注定
That is what you are.
你说完了没
Are you done?
爸 我知道
Dad, I know...
你感觉被背叛了
you feel betrayed.
但是他不只是你的员工 他是你的儿子
But he's not just your employee. He's your son.
他是家庭的一员
He's family.
而家庭就是一切
And family's everything.
你说得对
That's right.
他是我儿子
He's my son.
我教会了他一切
I taught him everything he knows.
但是他有感谢过我吗
And my thanks?
他离开是因为我没有马上让他接手主持大局
He takes off because I didn't put him in charge fast enough.
爸 我不是说Rooster是对的
Dad, I'm not saying that Rooster's right.
只是说你应该和他谈谈 就谈谈而已
I'm just saying you should talk to him. That's all.
我就知道你要这么说
I knew you were gonna say that.
嘿 给你带了一罐烟草
Hey, got you a can of dip.
谢谢
Thank you.
你欠我6美元
You owe me six bucks.
太棒了
This is great.
我没想到你今晚会来
I didn't think I was gonna get to see you tonight.
谢谢
Thank you.
很好喝 你有啤酒吗
That was great. You got a beer?
学校怎么样 今天有惹哭小孩吗
How was school? Make any kids cry today?
没有 真遗憾
No, it sucked.
明天又是新的一天
Tomorrow's a new day.
你怎么样
How are you?
干了两个人的活
Ah, did the work of two guys today.
丢了一头牛
I lost a cow.
不过看到一朵像屁屁的云
Saw a cloud that looked like a butt, though.
Rooster不在 感觉如何
How's it going without Rooster?
糟透了
It sucks.
我也不懂 可他能让一切变得有趣
I don't know. He made things fun.
你有试过用一把盛满牛屎的铲子
You ever play horse with a shovel full of cow shit
和放在牛棚另一端的桶玩双人投篮吗
and a bucket on the other side of the barn?
超好玩
Oh. It's awesome.
但是你一个人玩的时候 就
But then you do it by yourself, and...
那就只是在玩一坨屎啊
you're just playing with shit.
我从没那么想过
I never thought about it that way.
一点都没想过
Or at all.
他是
Uh... He's...
他就像是个缓冲器
He's kind of a buffer.
你懂吗 现在就只剩我和我爸
You know? Now it's just me and my dad.
从早到晚
Day and night.
工作一整天 回家
Work all day, and come home,
然后吃晚饭 一起看电视
and have dinner and watch TV together...
为遥控器而争吵
argue over the remote.
他就像一个坏脾气 年纪大又有胡子的老婆
He's like a... grumpy old mustached wife.
有一天我也可能会变成那样
Aww, that could be me one day.
我不知道我还能撑多久
I don't know how much longer I can take it.
你知道你需要什么吗
Hmm, you know what you need?
一间教师休息室
A teachers' lounge.
一个逃离的地方 一个思考的地方
A place to get away. A place to think.
一个抽从学生那儿没收的大♥麻♥的地方
A place to smoke the pot you confiscate from the kids.
我就知道老师抽了从我这没收的大♥麻♥
I knew the teachers smoked it when they took my weed.
我成为你的教师休息室怎么样
What if I became your teachers' lounge?
我不知道这什么意思 但是我喜欢
I don't know what that means, but I like it.
不 我是说这个地方
No, I mean this place.
当你和你♥爸♥待太久了受不了了
You know, when things get too much with your dad,
你可以来这儿
you could come here.
你永远不想让我走 对吧
You never want me to leave, huh?
我可没这么说
I didn't say that.
但是 听着
But, here...
把这儿
Think of this...
当成是你的地方
as your place.
这话好温馨
That's so sweet.
谢谢 这里写的是 "Kenny的钥匙"
Thank you. Oh, this says, "Kenny's key."
我用这个 然后给你我的钥匙
Oh... I'll take this, and I'll give you mine.
跟你说啊
Tell you what.
下次我去看野马队比赛的时候
Next time I go to a Broncos game,
我要戴一个这个
I am wearing one of these things.
通常我只能在牛仔裤里装6罐啤酒
You know, usually I can only fit like six beers in my jeans.
但有了这个 我就能装一小桶进去了
But with this thing, I could fit a whole pony keg.
再次谢谢你照顾Darlene的小孩 Rooster
Hey, thanks again for watching Darlene's baby, Rooster.
不用客气
Oh. My pleasure.
和婴儿相处就像
You know, hanging out with babies is kind of like
和喝醉的人相处一样
hanging out with drunk people.
他们都语无伦次地叨逼叨
They babble incoherently,
一直哭到他们得到另一瓶(奶或者酒) 还拉裤子
cry till they get another bottle, and shit themselves.
还有谢谢你
Oh, and thank you...
抱歉 我忘了你的名字
I'm sorry. I forgot your name.
我叫 Umberto
Oh, it's, uh, Umberto.
你可以这么记 就像
And you can remember it because it's like...
"嗯 Berto"
"Mmm, Berto."
嗯 还是不要了
Hmm... no thanks.
嗯 真尴尬
Mmm... embarrassing.
嘿 Darlene 准备走了吗
Hey, Darlene, are you ready to go yet?
傻♥逼♥的肿胀乳♥房♥♥ 我找不到合适的胸罩
Stupid swollen breasts, I can't find a bra that fits me...
嘿 抱歉
Hey. Sorry.
我是Darlene
I'm Darlene.
哦 不必道歉 Darlene
Oh, uh, no apologies necessary, Darlene.
我是Umberto
I am Umberto.
发音就像
It's like, uh...
"嗯 Berto"
"Mmm, Berto."
嗯 也许吧
Hmm... maybe.
我不记得上次女士之夜是什么时候了
I can't remember the last time we had a ladies night.
我记得
I do.
就是上次你肚子被搞大的时候
It was the last time you got pregnant.
嘿 各位 - 嘿
Hey, y'all. - Oh, hey.
她到了
There she is.
一切之源
The womb that started it all.
我以为你今天晚班
I thought you had the dinner shift.
哦 没错 我提前下班了
Oh, yeah, I got off early.
有个男的抓了我屁♥股♥ 然后说
Some guy grabbed my ass and said,
"我能再来点儿煎饼吗 性感甜心"
"Can I get some more hot cakes, hot cakes?"
我照着他的喉咙就是一拳
So I punched him in the throat.
经理送了他一份免费甜点
Manager gave him a free dessert
然后让我直接下班了
and told me to take the rest of the night off.
美国就这样 是吧
America, huh?
那么 他抓了你的屁♥股♥ 然后得到免费甜点
So, he grabbed your ass and he got a free dessert?
这是餐厅的规定吗
Is that policy there?
相信我 不是的
Trust me, it's not.
我们应该走了 - 好
We should get going. - Yeah.
哦 对了 既然
Oh, well... now that...
公鸡和公鸡夫人在这里
That Gallo and Mrs. Gallo are here,
或许 嗯 我可以加入你们
perhaps, uh, I am free to join?
抱歉 Umberto 今晚 算是女士之夜
Sorry, Umberto, it's... kind of a ladies night.
我来开车怎么样 你们可以随便喝
How about I drive and you can get as drunk as you want?
太他妈好了
Fuck, yeah!
嘿 谁又要有小妹妹啦
Hey, who's getting a new little sister?
对 就是你
Yes, you are.
一会儿见 妈妈
Bye, Mom.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表