剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
我最近手头有点紧
I need some cash.
拜托 你是警♥察♥啊 随便去趟证据室就不用愁了
Dude, you're a cop. Just break into the evidence room.
我打算跟她过一辈子了
I'm thinking about making an honest woman of her.
我要去买♥♥个戒指
I'm gonna buy a ring.
天啊 Beer Pong夫人
Whoa! Mrs. Beer Pong!
三个月交往就成了
After only three months?
兄弟 你看到那个妹子没
Man, you see that girl?
我这辈子不可能找到更好的了
Ain't no way I'm doing any better.
更何况 她爸是Dave
Besides, her dad is Dave.
开了家甜甜圈店
Of Dave's Donuts.
我可要守住了
I gotta lock it down.
我有点儿动心
You know, I might be interested in her.
拜托 我可刚说了我打算求婚
Man, I just said I was gonna propose.
别误会 我说那辆车
No, interested in the truck.
你要是想看看 我明天可以开来
I'll bring it by here tomorrow if you wanna check it out.
真贴心
Yeah, sweet.
Billy 明天我请你吃Dave家的甜甜圈
Hey, Billy... tomorrow, Dave's donuts are on me.
我都免费吃的
I get 'em for free.
再也不用了
Not anymore.
哦 这样好吃多了
Oh, yeah, that works.
早上好啊 你在做啤酒蛋糕么吗
What's up, man? You making beercakes?
不是 啤酒麦片
Nope. Beer cereal.
啤麦
Beerios.
你觉得Billy的卡车怎么样
Hey, what did you think of Billy's truck?
一堆废铁
Piece of crap.
是啊 我们应该买♥♥下来
I know, right? We should buy it.
你搞笑呢
You kidding me?
我可不要把我的奖金花在那种东西上
I'm not wasting my bonus money on that thing.
更何况 他要价太高
Plus, he's asking too much for it.
Billy是我们最好的朋友之一
Billy's one of our best friends.
我们完全可以占他便宜
We can totally take advantage of him.
老兄 算了吧
Dude, forget it.
拜托了 你必须得支持我啊
All right, come on, man. You gotta go in on this.
你忘了当年高中时我俩多痴迷这车么
Remember how much we loved that truck in high school?
你忘了当年高中时多少人痴迷你么
Remember how much people loved you in high school?
有些东西越老越糟
Some things don't age well.
你想想看 我们 我们可以在牧场用它啊
Dude, come on. We... we can use it on the ranch.
而且 我们都是成年人
Plus... we're grown-ass men.
我们需要一辆卡车 这样万一老爸发火
We need a truck so we're free to come and go as we please
我俩随时都能撤离他的房♥子
from Daddy's house when he's mean to us.
不管怎么说 我不需要卡车 我有我的摩托
Look, dude, I don't need a truck, all right? I got my bike.
随你吧
All right, fine.
我估计要一辈子坐你摩托车后座了
Guess I'll be riding on the back of your bike forever.
你能离我屁♥股♥远点儿么
Would you get off my butt?
不 我没办法啊 我要一直紧贴着你
No, I can't. I'm gonna be touching your butt all the time
我是活在你后座上的男子
I'm ridin' on the back of your bike.
好了 这一点儿意思都没有 离我远点儿
All right, it's not funny, dude. Get off my butt.
不 我要紧紧贴着你的小菊花
No, I'm touching your butt.
上帝啊
Jesus, man.
我要贴着你 - 离远点 Colt
I'm touching your butt! - Come on, Colt!
别贴我屁♥股♥上
Get off my butt.
爸 额 我俩 我俩只是
Dad, we... we were just, uh...
你拿着什么
What you got there?
除了你哥的菊花 你还会对别的事感兴趣吗
It's not your brother's ass. You sure you're still interested?
野马队比赛的门票
Broncos tickets.
Ed昨晚放我挡风玻璃上的
Ed left 'em on my windshield last night.
我的天 15排
Holy shit. Row 15?
上一次我离得这么近
Only time I've been that close
还是我喝醉了从50排摔下去
is when I got hammered and fell from row 50.
我们不去
We're not goin'.
什么
hat?
额 额 当然了 嗯
Yeah, yeah, of course not. Hmm, that'd be...
爸爸带着儿子一起去
Father and sons going
橄榄球赛 那简直 那糟透了
football games together, that's... that's awful.
他们只是想贿赂我们把牧场卖♥♥给诺曼山
They're just a bribe to get us to sell to Neumann's Hill.
Ed也想让我们卖♥♥
Ed wants us to sell?
就算他能让Colt在野马队当四分卫
He can make Colt the starting quarterback for the Denver Broncos,
我们也不会卖♥♥了这块地的
we wouldn't sell this place.
说得太对了
Damn right.
所以他认识教练组的人吗
Does he know someone on the coaching staff?
我只要一次选拔赛
All I need is a tryout...
和一杯"干净无毒"的尿液
and a cup of someone else's urine.
感谢你的支持
I appreciate your support.
我要把票还回去 - 对 告诉他我们不需要
I'm giving 'em back. - Yeah, tell him we don't want 'em.
老兄 Ed除非是疯了才会觉得老爸会卖♥♥了这块地
Man, Ed must be crazy if he thinks Dad's gonna sell this place.
那确实
Hell, yeah.
你知道么 如果我是四分卫的话
You know what? If I was the quarterback, though,
你就是我的中锋 你知道为什么吗
you could be my center. You know why?
嗯 - 因为我要
Hmm? - 'Cause I'd be...
紧贴着你的后♥庭♥花 - 哦 我的天
touchin' your butt! - Oh, God.
辣手摧花 - 天啊 远点儿
Touchin' your butt! - Jesus, man!
上帝啊
Dear God.
嘿 Maria 两瓶啤酒 我来付
Hey, Maria. Two Buds, on me.
你说 要是老妈不是这的老板
Man, how much do you think our bar tab would be
我俩该欠多少酒钱啊
if Mom didn't own this place?
12842美元
$12,842.
这还只算啤酒
That's just for the beer.
威士忌 8684美元
Whiskey, $8,684.
好伙计 你真是讨喜啊
You, my good man, are delightful.
谢谢了 Maria 这是你的
Thanks, Maria. Hey, there you go.
老妈不在这真奇怪 - 确实
It's weird not having Mom in here. - Yeah.
每一次我走进那扇门
Every time I walk through that door,
我总期待能看到她在吧台忙活
I keep expecting to see her behind the bar.
对呀 见我进来就微笑 给我免费啤酒
Yeah, you know, smile when I walk in. Hand me a free beer.
肯定还有其他值得怀念的 反正我想她了
I'm sure there's some other stuff, but bottom line is I miss her.
哦
Oh.
哦 是Billy发来的短♥信♥
Oh, hey. It's a text from Billy.
他开卡车过来了 我们去看看吧
He's out back with the truck. Let's go check it out.
哦 嗨 Ab
Oh, hey, Ab.
嗨 Colt
Hey, Colt.
额 我很想去点唱机上点首歌♥
Sure, I'd love to play a song on the jukebox.
你想听什么
What would you like to listen to?
Old Dominion乐队的"分了吧"
Old Dominion's "Break Up with Him"?
或者 Sam Hunt "小镇别离"
Or, Sam Hunt, "Breaking Up in a Small Town"?
要不就是 Garth Brooks
Maybe, Garth Brooks,
"你和Kenny分手了么"
"Did You Break Up With Kenny Yet?"
这还没过一天呢
It's barely been a day.
哦 抱歉
Oh, sorry.
不要有压力
No pressure.
所以 额 你想亲热吗
So, uh, you wanna make out?
不
No!
不喜欢泰勒斯威夫特
Don't like Taylor Swift.
额 现在就可疑多了
Okay, now that's suspicious.
每个人都喜欢泰泰啊
Everybody likes T-Swizzle.
听着 我会和Kenny谈的 我只是需要点时间
Listen, I'm gonna talk to Kenny. I just need some time.
你没和别人说吧
You haven't told anyone, have you?
当然没有啦 - 哦 那就好
No, of course not. - All right, good.
嗨 Rooster
Hey, Rooster.
哦 嘿 Abby - 嘿
Oh, hey, Abby. So... - Hey.
有啥好事吗
What's new?
该死的 Colt
Damn it, Colt!
我没告诉他啊 他自己猜出来的
I didn't tell him. He just figured it out.
你敢说一个字 我就告诉所有人
You say anything, I'm telling the whole town
你到14岁还尿床
you peed your bed until you were 14.
该死的 Colt
Damn it, Colt!
我没告诉她啊 她自己猜出来的
I didn't tell her. She just figured it out.
该死啊你
Damn, man.
哦 天呐 你还有民用波段无线电
Oh, shit, you got a CB radio?
注意 1-9频 注意 1-9频 有人看到烟雾了么
Breaker one-nine, Breaker one-nine, anybody got eyes on Smokey?
这里是Colt 45频
This is Colt 45.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表