剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
我和15年前不一样了
I'm a different person than I was 15 years ago.
而且我也不想回到以前的状态
And I don't wanna go back to the way it was, either.
哦 很高兴听到这句话
Oh... glad to hear that.
我不想失去你 Mags
I don't wanna lose you, Mags.
你懂的 我活这么一辈子 也就只有
You know, in your whole life, you only get...
那么一个交心知己
one person who knows you best.
那就是你
And that's you.
该死的 Beau
Damn it, Beau.
你什么时候开始这么会说话的
When did you learn to say all the right things?
我看过<廊桥遗梦>了
I saw The Bridges of Madison County.
我觉得你妈妈很棒
I think your mom is awesome.
问题是 Rooster不是很棒
It's just that Rooster's... not.
我不希望他们的关系影响到我们的感情
I don't want what's going on with them to screw us up.
好吧 假如他们分手了
Fine, say they do break up.
好 咱们祈祷让他们分手
Yeah, let's pray they break up.
不 谁在乎呢
No, who cares?
他们谈他们的 我们谈我们的
They got their thing and we got ours.
我喜欢你
I like you.
没有任何事会影响这一点 无论他们怎样
Nothing's changin' that, no matter what they do.
等我一下
Give me a second.
亲爱的上帝 让他们分手吧
Dear Lord, break 'em up.
野马队加油 阿门
Go, Broncos. Amen.
你要是对这事没有意见 我也就不担心了
Look, if you're okay with this, I won't worry.
我可能还是会找我哥的麻烦
I might still kick my brother's ass...
但是咱俩没事儿就好
but we'll be fine.
高中传奇人物 Colt Bennett - 哦 是我
High school phenom, Colt Bennett. - Oh, yeah.
你的桌位准备好了
Your table's ready.
你真的这么留了你的名字
Did you seriously put that as your name?
你想不想吃免费的菜
You want a free appetizer or not?
当然 我们已经有我妈妈给的折扣了
Yeah, well, we're already getting my mom's discount.
对 但是免费的肯定比打六折便宜
Yeah, well, I'm pretty sure free is cheaper than 40%...
不过我不是数学天才
but I'm no mathmagician.
嘿 那是Kenny和Abby吗
Hey, isn't that Kenny and Abby?
哦 是啊
Oh, yeah, it is.
嘿 你们好 - 嗨
Hey, guys. - Hi.
嘿 Colt 嗨 Heather
Hey, Colt. Hi, Heather.
哦 Kenny 你的餐巾掉到腿上了
Uh, oh, Kenny, your, uh, napkin fell on your lap.
所以 你们最近怎么样 - 挺好的
So, how are you guys doing? - Good.
正在庆祝周年纪念日
Just celebrating our anniversary.
我们五年前的第一次约会就在这里
We had our first date here five years ago.
不管怎样 很高兴见到你们
Yeah, anyway, nice to see you two.
我想你们想要去别的桌
I'm sure you wanna get going
享受你们的二人晚餐吧
and enjoy a nice dinner at your own table.
别担心 Ken兄
Easy, Ken Dog.
这桌肯定够咱们俩对坐在一起的
I'm pretty sure this barrel's big enough for the both of us.
不 抱歉 我只是觉得那样会更方便
No, I'm sorry. I just meant that it would be better if...
看 你还点了个巧克力
Oh, look at that. You got the chocolate...
我 靠
Fuck me.
Kenny 你是在 你要
Kenny, is that... Are you...
亲爱的
Sweetie...
这并不像我计划的那样 但是
Uh, this isn't how I planned it, but, uh...
你如此聪颖 如此美丽
Ah... you are smart, you're beautiful...
你出奇地争强好胜
you're oddly competitive.
你可以选择
You could have picked
全世界那么多男人 但是你选中了我
anybody in the world, and you chose me.
我爱你胜过世间一切
I love you more than anything in the world.
Abby Phillips
Abby Phillips...
你愿意嫁给我吗
will you marry me?
愿意 当然
Yes. Of course.
哦 我的天 祝贺你们
Oh, my God. Congratulations.
没错
Yeah.
恭喜了
Congrats.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表