剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
这次轮到你了
This is yours.
我欠你的
I owe you.
哦 顺便说一句
Oh, by the way,
妈妈欠你1200美元飞巴塞罗那的机票钱
Mom owes you $1,200 for a plane ticket to Barcelona.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what the hell you're talking about.
好吧
Yeah.
听我说
Look...
如果你不接受这份工作 我会把你揍得落花流水
if you don't take this job, I'm gonna kick your ass.
真可爱 你还以为你能打过我
That's real cute, you think you can kick my ass.
噢 我的天哪 Berto
Oh, my God. Berto...
天哪 他以为他自己在盲区里面吗
Damn, does he think he's in a blind spot?
噢
Oh!
嘿 老爸 你在干什么
Hey, Dad. What ya doin'?
就坐在火炉边
Just sittin' by the fire...
看六英寸的"全球变暖"飘落
watching six inches of global warming come down.
听着
Look...
今天早上的事儿我得向你道歉
I wanted to apologize about this morning.
我只是 很郁闷
I was just... just frustrated.
我想跟你说件事
Been meaning to talk to you about something,
但是不知道开口 所以
but I wasn't sure how, so...
我不会帮你毁尸灭迹的
I'm not helping you bury a body...
养孩子也不行
or raise a kid.
你也别想弄只猫来养
And we're not getting a fuckin' cat.
你有时间吗 - 当然
You got a minute? - Sure.
听着
Look...
是你给了我今天这一切
I owe... everything to you.
我会的打理牧场的所有事 都是你教的
Everything I know about ranching... is because of you, and...
我永远没办法报答你
there's no way I can ever repay that.
听起来挺对的
That all sounds correct.
我想跟你说 诺曼山的Ed Bishop
I wanted to tell you that I got offered a job...
给了我一个工作机会
from Ed Bishop at Neumann's Hill,
叫我去打理McConnell的旧牧场
to run the old McConnell ranch.
我知道你觉得我没有准备好
And I know you don't think I'm ready for it...
但是我知道我准备好了
but I know that I am.
这都是因为你教得好
And that's because of you.
而我决定接受这份工作
And I'm gonna take that job.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表