剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
只是不要重蹈你和我在一起时的覆辙
Just don't make the same mistake you did with me.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我一直有送你礼物
I gave presents all the time.
是啊 一年圣诞节
Yeah. For Christmas one year,
你给了我一件从加油站拿来的 丹佛野马队的T恤
you got me a Broncos T-shirt from the gas station.
哇哦 哇哦
Whoa, whoa.
那可是一件纪念
That was a commemorative
约翰埃尔维退役的球衫
John Elway retirement shirt jersey.
而且是限♥量♥版
Limited edition.
雪佛龙独家
Exclusive to Chevron.
这就是为什么他们只有加加加大款啰
Must be why there was only triple-XLs left.
对啊 我对你的爱也是加加加大
Yeah, the same size as my love for you.
那我生日又怎么说
And what about that birthday?
你给了我一本按♥摩♥的优♥惠♥券
When you made me that coupon book for free massages
因为你完全忘记了
because you clearly forgot
给我买♥♥其他礼物 - 喂 我没忘
to get me anything else. - Look, I did not forget.
吃晚饭的路上
On the way to dinner,
你还问我怎么"按♥摩♥"怎么写
you asked me how to spell "Massages."
这个词很难嘛
It's a complicated word.
听起来很像"俺摸"
It's real close to "Messages."
得了吧 - 嘿 听着
Oh, boy. - Hey, look.
说真的 我该给她买♥♥什么
Seriously, though, what should I get her?
嗯 她这个年纪想要什么呢
Hmm... what would someone her age want?
噢 你可以把她带去商场打耳洞
Ooh! You could take her to the mall and get her ears pierced.
得了吧
Shut up.
然后你们可以来份儿童套餐
And then you guys could get a Happy Meal.
好好笑哦
Very funny.
嘿
Hey, um...
你想不想来一发嘛
do you wanna make out?
滚蛋吧 不
Get out. No!
蔬菜保鲜盒里这包大♥麻♥是怎么回事
What's a bag of weed doing in the vegetable crisper?
我跟爸说是甘蓝
Well, I told Dad it was kale.
这样他就打死也不会碰了
That way I knew he'd never touch it.
但你怎么知道那是大♥麻♥
And how do you know it isn't, Mother?
因为我在园子里种甘蓝
'Cause I grow kale in my garden.
那下次我去酒吧的时候
Maybe next time I come by the bar,
我们可以一起抽点沙拉
we'll smoke a salad together.
嘿 妈妈
Hey, Ma.
你的房♥车焕然一新了
Your trailer is as good as new.
实际上比新的还要更好
Actually, it's better than new.
我给你买♥♥了点小礼物
I bought you a little gift.
这是我道歉的方式
My way of saying I'm sorry,
但是我不会告诉你那是什么
but I'm not gonna tell you what it is.
是不是个烤面包机
Is it a toaster?
我去 你怎么知道
Come on. How did you know that?
因为你用我的信♥用♥卡♥买♥♥的
'Cause my credit card had a charge for a toaster.
牛胸肉好了 - 哦
Brisket's ready. - Ooh!
哦 沙拉也好了
Oh, so is the salad.
行啊 我能拿来给我的肉做点装饰
Good, I can use it to garnish my meat.
好吧 你不用吃沙拉
All right. You don't have to eat any salad.
我不想毁掉我们十年来第一次家庭晚餐
I'm not gonna ruin our first family dinner in ten years.
只不过你这星期吃了两次红肉 Beau
It's just red meat twice this week, Beau.
那下周估计我们就只能烟熏豆腐了
Next Sunday we can smoke a tofu.
或者我们可以"熏"点甘蓝
Or we can just smoke some kale.
老爸做的牛胸肉
Dad's brisket.
全世界最好吃的
That's the best meal on the entire planet.
我知道 因为我在很多大城市都呆过
And I know 'cause I've lived in a lot of big cities.
像奥兰多还有萨斯喀彻温
Orlando and Saskatchewan.
我吃最后一块
I get the end piece.
那我吃比较大的这一块
Uh, then I get the bigger one.
你倒是敢
The hell you do.
那我就吃另一块 因为我是哥哥
I should get the other one then 'cause I'm older.
我还长得比较好看呢
Well, I'm better looking.
虽然我不想承认这个事实
I'm not willing to concede that...
但我并没看出来这跟分肉有什么联♥系♥
but I also don't see how that's related.
感谢您赐给我们这顿美好的晚餐
Thank you for this wonderful meal we're about to eat.
我们四个已经很久没有
It's been a long time since the four of us
一起坐在这里了
sat down like this together...
感谢您允许这一切发生
and I'm grateful to you for allowing that to happen.
愿风调雨顺 平安无事
May the sun shine, the rain fall,
五谷丰登 人畜安康
the grass grow, and the herd stay healthy.
阿门 - 阿门
Amen. - Amen.
妈妈 - 妈妈
Mom! - Mom!
怎么样 我生了你们两个
Whatever, I gave you both life.
哇哦
Wow.
多么美丽又清澈的夜晚
What a beautiful, clear night.
天哪 我能看到每一颗星星
God, I can see every star.
还有每一颗政♥府♥卫星
And every government satellite.
我敢说他们现在就在监视我们
I bet they're looking at us right now.
行吧 那我们就秀恩爱给他们看
Well, come on, let's give 'em a show.
啊 Maggie
Ah, Maggie...
你知道吗 你这次回来
You know, you coming back here
我发现原来是件好事
turned out to be a pretty good thing.
确实
It did.
我都白担心了
I was worried for nothing.
我也是
Me, too.
你看我们从此以后都这样好不好
What do you say we do it permanently?
什么
What?
搬回来吧 Mags
Move back in, Mags.
好吧 你喝多了
Okay, probably had enough of this.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
我是说 你没必要再搬回
I mean, there's no reason you should
你那辆房♥车里去
move back to that Airstream
你应该住在这里的
when you ought to be living here.
Beau 我不确定
Beau, I'm not sure that...
听我说
Listen to me.
我们试图复合已经有一阵子了
We've been going in this direction for a while now.
而Colt回来之后一切都变得更好了
I mean, things have been really good since Colt came back.
还以为我永远都说不出这句话来
Didn't think I'd ever hear myself saying that.
你说得对 情况确实变好了
I mean, you're right. Things have been really great, so...
所以我们就别再搞砸了
let's not do anything to screw it up.
我也不想搞砸 但是
I've been afraid of that, too, but...
你知道 过去几天可以算是
you know, these last few days have been
我们在一起度过的最好的时光了
some of the best days we've ever had.
对啊 但是虽然现状很好
Yeah, but, just because they've been great lately,
却不代表我们之间所有问题都解决了
uh, it doesn't mean that everything between us is fixed.
那就搬回来 我们再一起想办法解决
So move in and we'll fix it together.
没那么容易
Oh, it's not that simple.
可以变容易啊
Well, it can be.
你就说好不好吧
It's either a yes or a no.
看吧 你就是这样的人 Beau
Oh, see, that's how it is with you, Beau.
你的世界非黑即白
Your whole world is black and white.
所以到底好还是不好
So is that a yes or a no?
你真的要这样逼我吗
You gonna make me do this?
对
Yes.
不好
Then no.
你们全听到了是吧
Did you get all that?
哦
Oh!
该死
Shit.
嗨 Colt - 嗨
Hey, Colt. - Hey!
宝宝睡着了
The baby's sleeping.
你有宝宝了 - 对啊 我没跟你说过吗
You have a baby? - Yeah, I didn't tell you?
这不会破坏我们之间的关系对吧
That's not a deal breaker, is it?
我是说
I mean...
额
Well...
Colt 我在逗你玩呢 - 哦
Colt, I'm messing with you. - Oh.
那是我姐姐的孩子 我每周末都来照顾
It's my sister's. I just babysit every Sunday
这样她就可以去监狱探访我前夫了
so she and my ex-husband can have a conjugal visit.
额 所以说 你姐姐和你前夫
Uh, so... your sister and your ex-husband
你前夫进监狱是因为
who's in jail for...
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表