剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
嗯 我知道啊 亲爱的
Yeah, I know, honey.
我就是想在Colt面前显得酷一点
I just wanted to look cool in front of Colt.
我了个去
I'll be damned.
真够棒的 可劲儿吃吧丫头
That's great. Chew it up good, girl.
你在那儿干什么呢 Dale
What're you doin' out here, Dale?
晚上好啊 Beau
Evening, Beau.
我来给你的小母牛打牛布氏杆菌疫苗
I'm here to vaccinate your heifers for Bang's disease.
哦 妈的
Oh, shit.
我昨天把他们弄进棚里了
I brought'em into the pens yesterday and
完全忘记了这事
completely forgot about it.
今天星期几啊 - 啥
What day is today? - Huh?
我说今天星期几
I said what day is today?
哦 谢谢啊
Oh, thanks.
就是个普通款威格牌牛仔裤 喇叭裤
They're just regular Wranglers, boot cut, you know.
我听说Maggie的事了 你想聊聊吗
I heard about Maggie. You wanna talk about that?
不想
Nope.
我想我也不能指望你
Well, I guess I can't expect you to
像阿黛尔那样敞开心扉
pour your heart out like Adele.
"一个(阿)黛尔"是什么鬼
What the fuck is a dell?
她是个歌♥手
She's a singer.
很有名的 我孙女们都听她的歌♥
Real popular. My granddaughters listen to her.
<哈喽>
"Hello"?
哈喽啥 我不是站在这儿呢么
Hello, what? I'm standing right here.
算了
Never mind.
你听说Andersons家那档子事了吗 - 啥事
You hear about the Andersons? - What happened?
他家孩子的手又卡在碎木机里了吗
His kid get his hand caught in the wood chipper again?
是的 但这次跟上回是同一只手
Oh, yeah, but it was the same hand as before
所以就也没多大事儿
so there's no harm, no foul.
他们最后还是把牧场
They finally sold out their ranch to
卖♥♥给了那个大企业 诺曼山
to that big corporate outfit, Neumann's Hill.
真的假的
You gotta be kidding.
真的 他们在州里到处收♥购♥独♥立♥牧场呢
No. They're buying out independent ranchers all over the state.
我从来没想过Anderson家会卖♥♥掉牧场
I never thought Anderson would sell.
Beau
Beau...
经营牧场对一个人来说是很辛苦的
ranchin' can be real hard on a man.
我猜他只是想换个活法
I guess he just needed a change.
一切都在变 Dale
Everything's changing out here, Dale.
可不是嘛
Tell me about it.
我搞了一个新的苹果手♥机♥
I got one of them new iPhones.
但我他妈都不知道怎么才能打出一个电♥话♥
I can't figure out how in the hell to make a call.
我有天坐到了那玩意儿上面
I sat on the thing the other day
结果一个女人开始跟我说话
and a woman started talking to me.
以前的事情都简单得多啊
Things used to be so much simpler.
牧场不会被卖♥♥掉
Ranchers didn't sell out...
一家人团结在一起
families stuck together...
电视上只有三个频道
we only had three channels on the TV.
不管你想不想 世界都在变
Well... change is coming whether we want it or not.
Maggie的事 呃 就是个例子
Take this, uh, Maggie deal, for example.
我以为我从来不会这么说
I never thought I'd say this
但我们还是继续聊科技吧
but let's stick to talking about technology.
行吧
Fair enough.
我可是想要更多的频道
I like to have more channels.
你看过那个家居园艺频道吗
Did you ever watch that HGTV?
那个"家居兄弟"
Them Property Brothers,
他们真是改造空间的小能手
they really know how to transform a space.
我先看CNN和天气频道
I watch CNN and The Weather Channel.
然后再看福克斯新闻
Then I watch Fox News
就知道前面两个是怎么撒谎的了
to find out how the first two lied.
不如我们去看看小母牛吧
What say we go check on them heifers?
走吧
Let's do.
谢谢你过来一趟 Dale 你是个真朋友
Thanks for coming out, Dale. You're a good friend.
啥
What?
我说你是真朋友 Dale
I said you're a good friend, Dale.
我听到啦 我只是想听你再说一遍
Oh, I heard you. I just wanted to hear you say it twice.
Colt
Colt!
你来这 呃 干嘛呢
What are you, uh, doing here?
万一是Kenny来开门怎么办
What if Kenny had answered the door?
不会的 我做过功课了
No. I took care of that.
我打给万怡问Kenny Ballard是不是在当班
I called the Marriott and asked if Kenny Ballard was working.
他们说"是" 我就说"打错电♥话♥" 然后挂了
They said, "Yes." So I said, "Wrong number" And hung up.
那 我只是 呃
So... I just, um...
我们只是需要谈谈
We just need to talk.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
嗯 我满脑子想的都是
Yeah. I mean, all I've been thinking about...
我还是要和Kenny在一起
Look, I'm staying with Kenny.
我去
Shit.
好吧
Okay.
对不起
And I'm sorry.
只是 我也想了很多
Just... I've been doing a lot of thinking, too.
Kenny人不错 他是适合结婚的那种人
Kenny's a good guy. I mean, he's the type of guy you marry.
嗯
Yeah.
是啊 肯定的
Yeah, definitely.
我爱他 他也爱我
I love him. And he loves me.
你值得拥有那样的人
You deserve that. So...
他很体贴人 会策划很棒的约会
He's thoughtful, you know, he plans these amazing date nights.
上个星期 他用免费入住万怡酒店一晚
Last week, he traded in a free night at the Marriott
换了一顿橄榄花♥园♥的免费大餐
for a complimentary meal at the Olive Garden.
我知道他们对谁都这么说
And I know they say it to everyone,
但我们到那的时候 我们真的像一家人
but when we were there, we really were family.
是啊 怎么可能比得过那个
I mean, how do you compete with that?
面包棍无限♥量♥供应
Endless breadsticks.
对不起 Colt
I'm sorry, Colt.
别 别 我
No... Don't... That, no. I...
看着我
Look at me.
我只想你过得幸福
I just want you to be happy.
你的决定合情合理
And this totally makes sense.
我跟Kenny这样的人没法比 所以
Like, I can't compare with a guy like Kenny. So...
谢谢你这么体谅我
Thanks for being so understanding.
你做了一个正确的决定
You're making the right decision.
嗯
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
谁啊
Hello?
爸
Dad?
Colt 是你吗
Colt, is that you?
Mary吗
Mary?
我们终于要实现你绑♥架♥我的幻想了吗
Are we finally doing that fantasy where you kidnap me?
爸 你在干嘛呢
Dad? What the hell are you doing?
这大半夜的 明天做不行吗
It's the middle of the night. That can't wait until tomorrow?
今天夜里会非常冷
It's supposed to freeze tonight.
爸
Dad?
我真的这么难以共处一室吗
Am I really that hard to live with?
别 爸 你不能这么给我下套儿
Come on, Dad, you can't set me up like that.
她要我做的我都做了
I did everything she asked...
可是仍然不够
and it still wasn't enough.
是啊 你是做了很多
Yeah. You did plenty.
妈才是放弃努力的那个 知道吗
Mom's the one who quit trying, you know?
如果她铁了心想走
If she wanted to leave,
你什么也做不了 只能由她去
there's nothing you can do about that but let her go.
嘿
Hey.
你没事吧
You gonna be okay?
没事
Yep.
只是想跟你说
Just so you know...
我永远不会离开你
I'm never gonna leave you.
以前不会 将来也不会
Never have. I never will.
这话是想让我高兴点儿吗
That supposed to cheer me up?
我也爱你 爸比
Love you too, Daddy.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表