剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
因为他可能会说些你想听的
Because he may say something you want to hear.
比如什么 - 呃
Like what? - Well...
首先 他可能会说 "今晚酒钱我包了"
for starters, he'll probably say, "Drinks are on me."
我会和Ed谈谈的
I'll talk to Ed.
好吧 我看看他要说什么
All right, I'll see what he's got to say.
来两瓶啤酒 谢谢
Make it two beers, please.
其中有瓶是给Ed的 对吧
One of these is for Ed, right?
呃 麻烦来个三瓶
Uh, three beers, please.
嘿 Ed
Hey, Ed.
嘿 Rooster
Hi, Rooster.
还在干那些母牛吗
Still screwing them cows?
我以为是羊呢
I thought it was sheep.
你还真认了
So, you admit it.
最近怎么样
So... what's new?
一直呆在老McConnell农场
Been spending all my time at the old McConnell ranch.
一群好莱坞笨蛋把它买♥♥下来了
Some Hollywood dipshit bought it.
让他八岁的小孩给它重新起名
Let his eight-year-old rename it.
现在叫"我的小马宝莉牧场"
Now it's... "My Little Pony Ranch."
对于一个八岁小孩来说已经够牛逼的了
That's pretty badass for an eight-year-old.
那个人一点都不懂牧场的事
The guy doesn't know the first thing about ranching.
把他的拖拉机叫做"挖东西的东西"
Called his tractor "The diggin' thingy."
一定和我在饲料店遇到的是同一个人
Must be the same guy I ran into at the feed shop.
他问我那个啥
He asked me where the, uh,
最近的充电站在哪 好给他的特斯拉汽车充电
closest charging station was for his Tesla.
你怎么告诉他的
What'd you tell him?
加利福尼亚
California.
不幸的是 他想成为牛仔的愿望是我的责任
Unfortunately, that wannabe cowboy is my responsibility.
他在他的土地上过度放牧
He's overgrazing his land.
他甚至都不反复检查品种
And he's not even cross-checking his breeds.
嗯嗯
Hmm.
他只需要把牛挪到别的地方
Well, he's just gotta move the cows around, you know,
翻地 补种上
turn the ground over, re-seed it.
然后他应该卖♥♥一些
Then he should sell some
小母牛再引进一些新的公牛
of them heifers and bring in some new bulls.
看 这就是我们需要的
See, that's what we need.
像你一样的人
Someone like you
知道自己在讲什么的人
who knows what they're talking about.
你觉得为我们工作怎么样
What do you say to working for us?
你认真的吗
You serious?
你是个好牧场主 Rooster 你一直都是
You're a great rancher, Rooster. Always have been.
如果你父亲看不到的话 是他的错
If your daddy can't see it, that's on him.
我们很希望能让你加入
We'd love to have you.
牧场的人手已经都安排好了
The ranch is already staffed up.
你来负责掌管整个牧场的运作
You'd be in charge of the whole operation.
哇
Whoa.
我不是想离间你和你父亲
Oh, I'm... I'm not trying to get in between you and your dad.
如果我越界了我感到抱歉
I'm sorry if I overstepped my bounds.
不 我想继续谈谈这个
No, I... I wanna keep talking about this.
我去拿点威士忌吧
Let me go grab a couple whiskeys.
你要不要也喝点什么吗
You want something, too?
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表