剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
你居然觉得你能进天堂
that you think you'll be looking down.
对 这间是Abby的教室
Yeah. This one's Abby's.
快来
Come on.
呃 这很新鲜
Well, this is different.
偷偷溜进学校
Sneaking into a school.
等等 我们漏了杰克(威士忌名)
Wait, hang on. We forgot about Jack.
一个都不能少
Leave no man behind.
醉醺醺地出现在高中教室 感觉真奇怪
It's so weird being drunk in a high school classroom.
对啊 当然
Yeah. Yeah. Totally. It's...
看 他们在学习第二次独♥立♥战争
Look, they're studying the War of 1812.
是啊 大多数人都不知道
Yeah, most people don't know
它跟拿破仑战争关系有多紧密
how closely that's tied to the Napoleonic War.
怎么了 我是懂一些的
What? I know things.
快看这个 典型的Abby
Look at this. Classic Abby.
所有笔都排好了 准备好出发
All the pens lined up, ready to go.
这真有秩序 不像在家
So organized here, yet at home,
我们的薯片没有一袋有封口夹
none of our chip bags have chip clips.
一袋都没有
None of 'em!
发泄出来就好了 Kenny 发泄出来
Let it out, Kenny. Let it out.
在我们拿那个小雕像前 我们 呃
You know, before we grab that figurine, let's, uh...
我们破坏点东西
let's break some stuff!
是啊 Kenny可是个大坏蛋
Yeah, Kenny's a badass.
或者 或者我们可以去别的教室
Or... or we could go to other classrooms
破坏一些那的东西
and break stuff in there,
那么她就要面对她那些生气的同事了
and then she's gotta deal with her angry co-workers.
她那天绝对不会想要坐在教师休息室的
She ain't gonna like sitting in the teachers' lounge on that day.
好吧 好吧 嗯
All right, all right, um...
来吧 朋友们 我们应该做点什么 像
Well, come on, guys. We gotta do something. Like...
你想怎么样 - 呃
Uh, what are you thinking? - Uh...
我们重新给总统排序吧
Ooh, let's rearrange the order of the presidents!
好吧 耶
All right. Yeah. Hey,
把约翰逊放在两个布♥什♥中间
put that Johnson in between those two Bushes.
知道么 米勒德·菲尔莫尔
Guess what, Millard Fillmore?
你不再是第13任总统了 你现在是第32任
You are no longer the 13th president, you are now the 32nd.
让我们看看你是怎么给美国农村家庭通电的
Let's see you electrify America's rural homes. Yeah!
耶 这真好玩
Yeah, man. That's real fun.
你知道你还能干什么吗 在她桌子里拉泡屎
Hey, you know what else you can do? Take a shit in her desk.
好啊 - 兄弟
Yes. - Dude.
好了好了 没人在任何东西上拉屎
Hey, all right, all right... Nobody's shitting on anything.
别这样
Come on.
兄弟 快看这个
Oh, man. Look at this.
这是张我们在迪士尼乐园的照片
It's a picture of when we stayed at the Disneyland Resort.
她告诉我她一直想去
She told me she always wanted to go,
所以我攒了6个月的钱带她去
so I saved up for six months to take her.
那是我们的四周年纪念日
It was our four-year anniversary.
她为什么要这么做
Why would she do this?
我们在一起真的很幸福
We were so good together.
我们从不争吵
We never fought.
她是我最好的朋友
She was my best friend.
我们拿上这个小雕像就走吧 怎么样
Let's just grab this figurine and get on out of here, huh?
奶奶把这个给我的时候 她说
When Meemaw gave this to me, she said...
"把这个交给掌握你心灵之钥的女人"
"Give this to the woman who holds the key to your heart."
我做到了 奶奶
Well, I did it, Meemaw.
她却在半路将那颗心伤透
And she broke that heart in half.
你知道谁会喜欢这个故事么
You know who'd like that story?
拿着乌兹冲♥锋♥枪♥的印第安脱衣舞娘
Native American stripper with an Uzi.
奶奶还曾经说过
Meemaw had an expression.
她说 "当你找到你真正爱的东西
She'd say, "When you find something you love...
任何事情都不能阻挡你"
nothing can keep you from it."
我知道 她指的是她的香烟
I mean, she was referring to her cigarettes,
但是现在这情况也适用
but it still applies here.
可能Abby只是为婚礼抓狂了
Maybe... maybe Abby was just freaked out about the wedding.
我们也不是一定要结婚 只要
But we don't have to get married, we just...
我们应该让一切回到当初
We need to go back to the way things were before.
Kenny
Kenny...
是时候向前看了
it's time to move on.
不
No.
不 Abby是我的灵魂伴侣
No, Abby's my soulmate.
嘿 你等会儿 Ken仔
Hey, hang on there, Ken-Dog.
我是这么想的
You know, here's what I'm thinking.
我们拿走这个雕像
I'm thinking we grab this... this figurine,
然后我们买♥♥些啤酒 或许再买♥♥点封口夹
and we go buy some beers, and maybe some chip clips.
然后我们可以尽情吃薯片
And we can eat as few chips as you want.
你懂我的意思吧 会很棒的
You know what I mean? It'll be awesome.
我非常感谢 你们真是很好的朋友
I appreciate this, you guys are really good friends.
但是
But, uh...
我要去那儿
I'm going over there.
我要把她争取回来
I'm gonna get her back.
Kenny 她跟你分手是为了要跟我在一起
Kenny. She broke up with you to be with me.
什么
What?
是啊 什么
Yeah, what?
我们都需要消化一下这个消息
We are both reacting to this news right now.
你和Abby
You and Abby...
我的天啊 - Kenny Kenny
Oh, my God. - Kenny. Kenny.
我们 我们 真不是故意的
We... we didn't... plan on it,
事情就是那么发生了
it just... kind of happened.
就那么发生了
Just kind of happened?
你特么在说什么 那不是"就"那么发生了
What the hell are you talking about? That doesn't just happen!
我真的很抱歉 Kenny
I'm really sorry, Kenny.
不
No...
你才不感到抱歉
You're not sorry.
你就是这样的人
This is who you are.
所有人都告诉我 "别让Colt靠近你女朋友"
Everybody told me, "Don't let Colt Bennett near your girlfriend."
我那时候就说 "不不 你不了解他
And I was like, "No, no, you don't know him.
他是个很好的人 他是我朋友"
He's a good guy. He's my friend."
去你♥妈♥的♥ Colt
Fuck you, Colt.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
你知道什么会使这事更糟么
You know what makes this even worse?
就是你会毁了它
Is that you're just gonna blow it.
就像你毁掉你所有其他的感情
Just like every other relationship you've had
然而到那个时候
and when that happens...
你已经把我和Abby的生活都完全毁掉了
you'll have ruined my life and Abby's life for nothing.
我希望你现在开心了吧
I hope you're happy.
你怎么能告诉他
How could you tell him?
我必须那么做
I had to.
他正要过来求你回来
He was on his way over here to beg to get you back
而我感到很内疚
and, uh, I... I felt guilty.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 你准备把那袋子封上么
I'm sorry, are you gonna put a chip clip on that bag?
因为那些薯片会走味变质
'Cause them chips are gonna go stale.
去死吧 Colt
Damn it, Colt.
你知道这意味着什么吗
Do you know what this means?
镇上的所有人都会认为我和他订婚的时候
Everyone in town is gonna think I was hooking up with you
我就已经在跟你勾搭了
while I was engaged to him.
我还不如在胸口绣上一个大大的红色字母A
I might as well have a huge red "A" On my chest.
A
"A..."
是指Abby吗
for Abby?
不是 是<红字>
No, The Scarlet Letter.
哦 对
Oh, right.
对不起 我真不知道那是什么
I'm sorry... I don't know what that is.
纳撒尼尔·霍桑的经典之作 关于羞耻和堕落的经典小说
Nathaniel Hawthorne's classic novel about shame and degradation?
这镇上不是所有人都有电视吗
Don't anybody in this town have cable?
Abby Abby Abby
Abby, Abby. Abby.
一年后 没人会记得
A year from now, no one's even gonna
这些事情发生过
remember any of this happened.
他们会看到我们走过街道
They're gonna see us walking down the street
然后他们会说
and they're gonna be like,
"天啊 那是Colt和Abby
"Oh, my God, there's Colt and Abby.
他们会有漂亮的孩子们
Boy, they're gonna have beautiful kids.
再看那 那是Kenny和他的会计老婆
And look there. There's Kenny and his accountant wife.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表