剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
去想想我到底想要怎样的生活
where I could figure out what I wanted to do with my life.
所以牛仔快餐店能给你平静
And that place was Arby's?
其实我最后到了大苏尔
I finally get to Big Sur.
那里真的太美了
And it's really beautiful there.
我生了个篝火 因为我找不着我的厚外套了
So I built this campfire 'cause I couldn't find my winter jacket.
全扔铁桶里烧了
Burned it in the barrel.
呃 总之
Okay. So...
我坐在那儿 享受眼前美丽的日落
I'm sitting there enjoying this beautiful sunset
一切都那么美好
and everything is perfect...
除了一件事
except for one thing.
我身边少了那个陪我看风景的你
You weren't there to watch it with me.
你想说什么 Maggie
What's your point, Maggie?
我的意思是 我希望和你在一起
My point is I want you in my life,
但我不想一辈子就困在这个小镇
but I don't wanna spend my whole life in this town.
所以 跟我一起走吧 - 什么
So come with me. - What?
我仔细想过了
I've been thinking about it.
不同的生活会让我们收获更多
We can have the best of both worlds.
我们出去旅行一个月 回来一个月
We travel for a month, we come back here for a month.
你就不想徒步在科罗拉多大峡谷
Don't you wanna hike in the Grand Canyon
或者去看看尼亚加拉瀑布 又或者在波特兰点一杯地道的咖啡
or see Niagara Falls or have some great coffee in Portland?
你居然想用波特兰说服我
You're trying to sell me on this with Portland?
好吧 拉什莫尔山行了吧
All right. Mount Rushmore, then.
除非他们把里根加上 不然我是不会去
I'll go to Mount Rushmore when they put Ronald Reagan on it.
我想说的是 如果你埋头工作五十年
I mean, what's the point of working for 50 years
却从不曾休息 这有什么意义呢
if you never take any time off?
我们现在到底在讨论什么 Maggie
What are we doing here, Maggie?
我不只是为我自己考虑 我也是为了你
I'm not asking for just me. I'm asking for you.
你需要放松一下 我们都需要
You need this. We need this.
所以你能不能好好地考虑一下
So won't you please just think about it?
我不觉得你能说什么来改变我的想法
I'm not sure there is anything you can say to change my mind.
你再也不用忍♥受Colt和Rooster了
You won't have to put up with Colt and Rooster anymore.
接着说
I'm listening.
嘿
Hey.
你能给我点儿意见么 - 不
Can I ask your opinion on something? - No.
停一下 好么
Stop, okay?
如果是跟你和Heather一起离开酒吧有关
If this has anything to do with you leaving the bar with Heather,
我不想听到任何消息
I don't wanna hear about it.
因为如果现在我女朋友给我打电♥话♥问
'Cause as of right now, my girlfriend calls me and says,
"我闺女是不是又和那个混♥蛋♥搅在一起了"
"Did my daughter sleep with that asshole again?"
我可以说 "我真的什么都不知道"
I can say, "Honestly, I got no idea."
嗯 这是好主意
Yeah, that's smart.
这样你就不会有任何麻烦
You can't get in trouble
因为你不知道Heather和我滚床单了
if you don't know Heather and I hooked up.
两次哦
Twice.
该死的 Colt 吃太急 冰到我头痛了
Damn it, Colt! Oh, man, I got brain freeze.
老兄 你的小♥弟♥弟♥正在毁了我的生活
Dude, your dick is ruining my life.
我没想过这样的 就这么发生了
Well, I didn't plan on it. It just happened.
哦 是么 是你叫Abby过来的吗
Oh, yeah? You plan on Abby coming by?
我叫谁过来
Plan on what?
该死的 她来这干嘛
Shit, what is she doing here?
她可能是过来和Heather玩儿的
She probably came over to hang out with Heather.
嗨 你们好
Hey, guys.
好啊 - 你好
Hey. - Hey.
Abby 这真是 呃
Abby. This is, uh...
你来干嘛的
What you doing?
我真的非常开心你能来
I am so glad to see you right now.
我们可以聊聊么
Can we talk?
当然了 我们去外面说吧
Yeah. Let's go outside.
祝你好运 - 该死
Good luck. - Fuck!
好吧
Oh! All right.
不如 我们到那边聊吧
So, let's just, uh, talk over here in this...
好的 - 我就在这
Okay. - Yeah, well, I'll just stand right here.
怎么样 - 可以的
How about that? - All right.
呃 发生了什么
Uh, what's going on?
我做到了
I did it.
你做到什么了
You did what?
我今晚和Kenny分手了
I broke up with Kenny tonight.
哦 完蛋了
Oh, shit.
你认真的么
Are you serious?
我没想到这真的会发生
I didn't think this was gonna happen.
是的 我知道 我很抱歉 我只是
No, I know, I know, I'm sorry. I just...
我只是想有个合适的时机
I was waiting for the right time.
晚上Kenny在打电♥话♥
Kenny was on the phone tonight
他又在那儿干同样的事
and he was doing this thing that he always does,
逗他那个Von Miller的摇头娃娃
flicking his Von Miller bobblehead.
他就在那儿弹啊 弹啊 弹的
He just kept flicking it and flicking it and flicking it.
我满脑子就是
All I could think of was...
"我真的想和这个人共度一生么"
"Do I really wanna spend the rest of my life with him?"
我看着Von Miller 它就
I looked over at Von Miller and he was like...
Kenny放下了电♥话♥
Kenny hung up the phone,
然后我脱口而出 "我想和你分手"
and I just blurted out, "I wanna break up with you."
然后他说 "那是我妈打来的 她跟你问好"
And then he said, "That was my mom, she says hi."
要死了
Damn.
我知道 我觉得太糟糕了 我只是
I know. I... I felt terrible. I just...
我想不出更好的事了
I can't believe how great this is.
所以你现在应该回家
Oh, you should go home and
然后更新你脸书的情感状态
update your relationship status on Facebook.
回家 你什么意思 我以为你会很开心的
Go home? What do you mean? I thought you would be happy.
哦 当然了 我只是太惊讶了
Oh, I am. Oh, I'm thrilled.
这实在 我是说
It's just... I mean,
但这信息量太大 而且现在已经很晚了 我
but it's so much excitement, so late at night, I'm...
我已经困了
Ooh, I'm tired.
你没事吧 - 没事 我很好
Are you okay? - Yeah, I'm great.
我不能更好了 但你该走了 现在就走
I've never been better. You ought to go, though. But, like, now.
Colt
Colt?
Heather - Abby.
Heather. - Abby.
你特么一定是在逗我
You gotta be fucking kidding me.
不 不 不 不 我可以解释
No. No, no, no, I can explain everything.
我没想会这样的
I didn't know this was gonna happen.
你这个混♥蛋♥ - Heather
You're an asshole. - Heather...
Abby 我真的 我没有
Abby, I honestly, I didn't...
操你 Colt
Fuck you, Colt.
Abby Abby
Abby. Abby.
Abby.
Abby.
好了 这是最后一袋盐了 我能走了么
All right, that's the rest of the salt. Can I go now?
你这么着急是要去哪儿
Where you going in such a hurry?
你知道暴风雪要来了吧
You know there's a storm coming in.
听着 Abby一直拖着我
Look, Abby was stringing me along,
然后我和Heather上♥床♥了 然后Abby发现了
so I hooked up with Heather and then Abby found out
然后现在她不回我消息了 所以我需要和她谈谈
and now she won't return my texts, so I need to go talk to her.
我有说过我想知道么
I didn't say I cared.
我哪儿都不去 亲爱的爸爸
I'm not going anywhere, Daddy.
这些事干完前我是不会走的
I don't leave till all the work is done.
你这么说只是因为你知道已经没事可做了吧
Are you just saying that 'cause you know all the work's done?
真的么
It is?
好吧 那今天应该就到这了
Well, then I suppose I'll call it a day.
你好啊 Joanne
Hello, Joanne.
好啊 Beau 你好 Rooster
Hey, Beau. Hey, Rooster.
你好 Joanne - 见到你真好
Hello, Joanne. - Good to see you.
还是你的雪佛兰路过时恰好坏了
Or did your Chevy just break down passing by?
真可爱
That's cute.
不是啦 我还存着一些防雪栅
No, I had some snow fence in storage,
我想你们可能用得着
so I thought maybe you all could use it.
你真好
That's very nice of you.
Rooster正想多找点活干呢
Rooster was just looking for some more work to do.
你去把它们卸下来 搬到谷仓去吧
Why don't you go unload that and move it into the barn?
你开玩笑吧 屋里还有写着我名字的啤酒等着我呢
You kidding? I got a beer inside with my name on it.
我真的不得不把名字写在啤酒上
I literally have to put my name on the beer.
不然 Colt就会把它们喝光
Otherwise, Colt's gonna drink 'em all.
在我家 爸爸叫儿子做事的时候
In my house, a young man wouldn't talk back
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表