剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
但是我知道你耳背听不见
but I know you wouldn't hear it 'cause you're deaf.
什么 - 我说"谢谢你过来"
What? - I said, "Thanks for coming over."
你给我来点咖啡吗
Can I get you some coffee?
咖啡 不要
Coffee? No...
不过威士忌倒是可以来点 那瓶Jim Beam看起来不错
Whiskey'd be good, though. That Jim Beam looks fine.
你开玩笑吗 现在才早上10点半
Are you kidding? It's 10:30 in the morning.
我也不确定 我猜是Phyllis Diller
I don't know. Phyllis Diller, I guess.
可能要变天了
Some weather comin' in.
你膝盖能感觉出来吗
You feelin' it in your knee?
我是看乌云知道的
I see the clouds.
难道你还瞎了不成
You blind, too?
才没有 我倒希望我瞎 这样我就不用
No, but I wish I was, then I wouldn't have
看到你那张又老又臭的脸了
to look at your sour old puss.
给你 - 干杯
Here you go. - Cheers.
我有些事想问你 Dale
I got somethin' I wanna ask you, Dale.
只要你一直给我倒酒 我就愿意聆听
About as long as you're pourin', I'm listenin'.
你和Charlene怎么维持感情那么久的
How have you and Charlene stayed together for so long?
一部分是出自爱
Well, part of it's love...
另一部分是辛苦经营
part of it's hard work.
大部分是因为当她开始
Big part of it is when she starts
告诉我她这一天的琐事
telling me about how her day is goin',
我就把聋的那边耳朵冲着他
I... I turn my bad ear toward her...
没过一会儿我就说"对 嗯哼 听起来确实挺糟心"
and every once in a while say, "Yep. Uh-huh. Sure sounds tough."
Maggie和我碰到问题了
Well... Maggie and I are havin' a hard time.
我都不知道到底怎么做是对的了
I don't even know what the right thing to do is anymore.
是啊 嗯哼 听起来是挺糟心的
Yep. Uh-huh. Sure sounds tough.
我靠 Dale
Damn it, Dale.
你知道
You know...
就说牧场里 我有两匹老马
back in the ranch, I had two old horses.
两匹都有20多岁了
Both over 20 years old.
其中一只母马 另一只是阉马
One of 'em was a mare, one of 'em was a gelding.
他们形影不离
And they were almost inseparable.
我记得那两匹
I remember those two.
说啥 - 我说"我记得那两匹"
What? - I said, "I remember those two."
我管你记不记得呢 我就是跟你讲故事
Well, who cares if you do? I'm telling the story here.
母马一直咬阉马的尾巴
Well, the mare kept biting at the gelding's tail.
阉马一直偷母马的胡萝卜
And the gelding kept stealing carrots meant for her.
然后有一天 母马死了
Then one day, she up and died.
老死的
Just old age.
十天之后 那只阉马也随她死了
Ten days later... the gelding followed her.
你是说那只马伤心而死吗
Are you saying that horse died of a broken heart?
才不是呢 那是我见过的最糟的腹绞痛案例
Oh, hell no. It's the worst case of colic I ever saw.
估计是胡萝卜偷吃太多了
Probably from all 'em carrots he stole.
我不得不给它安乐死
I had to put him down.
所以 假如Maggie死了 我就不应该吃胡萝卜
So, if Maggie dies, I should avoid eating carrots?
听着 我说这些的意思是
Look, all I'm saying is...
假如我们在乎一些事
if we care for something...
就不得不忍♥受
we sometimes have to put up
一些我们不喜欢的事情
with things that annoy us.
就像你和我
Like you and me.
我一丁点都不喜欢你这人
You know, I don't like you one bit.
反正我也不在意你
Well, I don't care for you much, either.
不过你要是需要找人谈谈 只管告诉我
And if you need to talk, let me know.
我会按小时收费的
I'll charge you by the hour.
好啊 嗯哼
Yep. Uh-huh.
听起来是挺糟心的
Sure sounds tough.
哦 嘿 Colt
Oh, hey, Colt.
嘿 Roth夫人
Hey, Mrs. Roth.
哦 拜托 你叫我Mary好了
Oh, come on, you can call me Mary.
我最近在跟你哥上♥床♥呢
I am fucking your brother.
是啊 你女儿也和我
Yeah, your daughter and I are...
我说不出口
I can't say it.
我知道今天挺尴尬的
Look, I know today was weird.
是啊 现在也还是有点尴尬
Yeah. It's still kind of weird.
对
Yeah.
我当时下楼的时候
When I was coming down those stairs
看到我内♥裤♥塞在我的钱包里
with my panties tucked into my purse,
我就在想"Mary 这可不是你最光彩的时候"
I just thought, "Mary... this is not your finest hour."
可是另一方面
On the other hand...
你能有几次机会在自己女儿和她的男朋友面前
how often do you get to do the walk of shame
羞耻地走出来呢
in front of your daughter... and her boyfriend?
对吧 我是说 这可是人生精彩的一刻
Huh? I mean, come on, that's one for the highlight reel.
你想找借口让这事不那么怪 可是并不太管用
If you're tryin' to make this less weird, it ain't working.
我知道 假如我昨天重新来过
I know. You know, if I could do last night over again,
我可能就不会这么做了
I would do it differently.
我会和Heather谈谈
You know? I would talk to Heather.
我也会和你谈 我会确定你们俩对此事都没有异议
I would talk to you. I would make sure y'all were okay with it.
但是 亲爱的 那是不可能的
But... honey, that's not how it happened...
事情已经发生了
and here we are.
好吧 假如你非想和Bennett家的人约会
All right, look, if you want to date a Bennett,
我倒是有一个做医生的表兄
I got a cousin who's a doctor...
我说真的 他是个"凹陷医生"
I mean, it's true, he's a dent doctor.
他把车的凹陷弄出来 但是
He pulls out dents in cars, but...
他总比Rooster要强
I mean, still, it's better than Rooster.
亲爱的 听着
Honey, look...
我17岁就有了第一个孩子
I had my first kid when I was 17.
直到最近
I mean, it's only recently
我才得空过自己的生活
I've gotten to live my own life.
我没有享受到我的20岁青春年华
I didn't really get to have my 20s.
这就是我和Rooster约会的原因
So that's why you're dating Rooster,
你是想做让你后悔的事吗
you want to do something you'll regret?
你知道吗 这真好笑
You know what? That's funny.
这也正是我告诉Heather的话
That's exactly what I told Heather
当她告诉我她在和Colt Bennett约会的时候
when she told me she was dating Colt Bennett.
好吧 我明白了
All right. I get it.
听着 我想慢慢地
Look, I'm... I'm sure moving forward...
情况会好转的
things will get better.
你好吗 我的朋友
'Sup, amigo?
哦 情况没法好转了
Yeah, it ain't gettin' better.
嘿 Heather 你的小男朋友来了
Hey, Heather, your little boyfriend's here.
你俩别玩出去太晚哦
You two don't stay out too late now.
快来 宝贝 "创制赢家"快开始了
Come on, babe, Shark Tank is about to start.
你有时间吗
You got a minute?
你知道吗
You know what?
我受够了 听起来耳熟不
I'm done. Sound familiar?
的确
It does.
Maggie 你让我很心烦
Maggie, you annoy me.
噢 多谢
Aw, thank you.
别的男人会带花来
Other men bring flowers.
而且我也知道我让你很心烦
And I know that I annoy you.
但是假如要挽回婚姻 我们都需要
But if this is gonna work, we're both
试着去容忍♥彼此
gonna have to put up with some stuff.
好吧
All right.
我很抱歉那天走掉了
I'm sorry about walking out...
当你提起Brenda的时候
when you brought up Brenda.
你让我说什么好
What do you want me to say?
我当时很失落
I was lost.
你刚刚搬出去
You'd just moved out.
我需要理发 她会理发
I needed to get a haircut. She cut hair.
你让我很伤心
I was upset over you.
她丈夫刚刚过世
Her husband had just passed.
我们就谈起来了
We talked.
仅此而已
That's it.
这些我都知道
I know all that.
我提起Brenda就是想证明一点
I brought up Brenda to prove a point.
当事情开始让你不舒服的时候 你只会逃避
When things get uncomfortable, you shut down.
我怕我搬回去之后
And I'm afraid if I move back into that house...
我们会回到我离开之前的情况
we're gonna go back to the way we were before I left.
我也没法保证事情会变得很完美
I'm not saying things are gonna be perfect.
哦 你告诉我我让你心烦的时候就能看出来了
Oh, that was clear when you told me I annoy you.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表