剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
嘿 早啊 - 嘿
Hey, morning. - Hey.
嘿 那是我的外套吗
Hey... is that my jacket?
我把它落在Heather家了
I left that at Heather's.
好吧 神探夏洛克
All right, Officer Sherlock.
没错 我前几天在Mary家睡的
Yeah, I slept at Mary's the other night.
Heather让我给你这个
Heather told me to give you this.
她还让我给你这个
She also told me to give you this.
你做那个干嘛
What the hell you do that for?
现在咱俩尴尬是因为我亲了你
Well, now it's awkward 'cause I kissed you,
而不是因为我正和
not 'cause I'm banging
你女友的妈妈上♥床♥
your girlfriend's mom.
你知道吗 我最近没有兴致
You know what, I ain't gonna be super-interested
拿这事儿开玩笑了
in joking about this for a while.
听着 Colt 很抱歉这让你觉得尴尬
Look, Colt... Sorry if it's awkward for you,
可是我真挺喜欢Mary
but I'm really into Mary.
你是我亲弟弟
That being said, you are my brother,
你要是不想让我和她约会
and if you want me to stop datin' her...
你就直说
just say it.
我不想让你和她约会
I want you to stop datin' her.
好吧 我吓唬你的
All right, bluff called.
不过认真讲
Seriously though, man,
你要是想让我放弃
if you want me to give up my chance
拥有一段真挚感情不用孤独终老的机会
at a happy relationship and die alone
仅仅因为那让你觉得有点不舒服的话
just 'cause it makes you a little uncomfortable...
你就直说好了
you just say so.
谢谢你 我感激不尽
Thank you, I appreciate that.
可恶 我又吓唬你呢
Shit, bluff called again.
好吧 听着
All right, look...
你要是和Mary认真的话
if you're serious about Mary,
你要保证不能把它搞砸
and you promise not to screw things up
不破坏我和Heather的感情
with me and Heather...
那是你的人生 我不会那么混♥蛋♥的
it's your life, I'm not gonna be an asshole about it.
很好
Cool.
郑重说一下
And for the record,
我祝福你和她的女儿
I give you my blessing to date her daughter.
哦 嘿
Oh, hey, uh...
我听说Kenny向Abby求婚了
I heard old Kenny proposed to Abby.
是啊 怎么了 你也想和她约会
Yeah. Why, you wanna date her, too?
想过 也约过
Been there, done that.
那他们订婚的事有干扰到你吗
So... them getting engaged, that mess you up?
不会 我可以接受
No... I'm fine with it.
不过你应该看看那个戒指 超级大
You should've seen the ring though, too big.
没错
Yeah...
女人讨厌"东西"太大
Women hate when things are too big.
对了 他在饼干桶餐厅向她求婚
Yeah, and he proposed to her at the Cracker Barrel.
谁会那么做啊
I mean, who does that?
呃 很多人会
Uh, lots of people.
Rich Weiner在那儿向Allie求婚
Rich Weiner proposed to Allie there,
Jeff在那儿向Leslie求婚
Jeff proposed to Leslie.
我在那儿向Flet姐妹提议3P
I proposed a threesome to the Flet sisters.
她们提议让我搞自己
They proposed I go fuck myself.
那天晚上 我执行了她们的提议
Later that night, I took 'em up on that proposal.
我问你个问题
Let me ask you a question...
我昨晚给Mary发了好几次短♥信♥
I texted Mary a couple of times last night,
她都没回我
she never hit me back.
你看 1点12分
Check this out. Uh, 1:12...
"干嘛呢 宝贝 你睡了吗"
"'Sup, girl? You up?"
没有回复 1点27分
Nothing. 1:27...
"你在兴头上吗 我就在附近"
"You down to clown? I'm around."
还是没有回复
Nothing.
到了45分 我就发出了大绝招
45, I pull out the big guns, right?
我给她发了一个猫的视频
I sent her this video of a cat
那只猫很怕黄瓜
who's scared of a cucumber.
这至少值一个"笑尿"的回复吧
I mean, how is that not worth at least one "LOL"?
显然 我们关于
Apparently, we got different ideas
什么是"大绝招"有不同的定义
about what the "Big gun" Is.
早啊 老爸 - 早
Mornin', Dad. - Mornin'.
嘿 买♥♥家什么时候过来
Hey, what time is that buyer comin'?
他不会来了 我打电♥话♥取消了
He's not. I called him off.
我们不打算卖♥♥了 - 什么
We're not sellin'. - What?
牲口的价格跌到谷底了
Cattle prices are at rock bottom...
Anderson上周卖♥♥了 一点都没赚到
Anderson sold last week. They didn't even turn a profit.
我们目前不卖♥♥了
We're not gonna sell right now.
我们要接着观望
We're gonna hold out.
你说真的吗 我 你什么时候打算告诉我们
Are you serious? I... When were you plannin' on tellin' us?
说实话
To be honest...
要不是我正看着你 我真想忘掉你在这里
If I'm not looking right at you, I try to forget you're here.
爸 我们都断电了
Dad, we don't have any electricity!
我们一定得卖♥♥掉 你有看过<闪灵>吗
We gotta sell. You ever see The Shining?
杰克尼科尔森用斧头杀了全家
Jack Nicholson killed his entire family with an ax
你知道为什么吗
You know why?
他们没有电视
They didn't have a TV!
我们没办法留着牛
Look, we can't afford to keep the calves.
我们都付不起电费了
We can't even afford to keep the lights on.
冬天咱们要怎么过啊
What are we gonna do for the winter, huh? I mean...
你和我 我们可以把Colt吃掉 牛吃什么
me and you, we can eat Colt. What are the cows gonna eat?
我可不要辛苦工作一年
I didn't work my ass off all year,
结果赔钱了事
so I could go in the hole.
我们还能坚持一阵子 情况会好转的
We can hold on a little while, things will turn.
要是没有好转呢
And what if they don't?
那你们就得再找个工作
Maybe you two can get a second job.
呃
Ugh.
可我们没有时间
There aren't enough hours in the day
再多做一份工作
to take on more work.
我们应该抓住机会
We should take what we can get now
维持生计
and keep our heads above water.
好吧 我不常这么说
All right, look, I don't normally say this,
但是Rooster是对的
but Rooster's right.
我不常这么说
You know, I don't normally say this,
但是我才不管你怎么想呢
but I don't give a shit what you think.
你总是这么说
You say that all the time!
该死的
Damn it.
我们俩都看到了 Colt干的
We both saw that. Colt did it.
Beau 你在里面吗
Beau, you in there?
我要是说不 你会离开吗
If I say no, will you go away?
我听说你还是那么一毛不拔
I see you're as cheaper as ever.
你来这里干嘛 Dale
What are you doin' here, Dale?
我听说你可能不打算卖♥♥了
I heard that you might be thinkin' about not sellin'.
你怎么知道的 - 啥
How'd you hear that? - Huh?
我说"你从哪儿听说的"
Said, "How'd you hear that?"
我消息灵着呢(我啥都听得见)
I hear everything.
我觉得你在铸成大错
I think you're makin' a big mistake.
听着 Dale 我不用你管我怎么经营生意
Look, Dale, don't tell me how to run my business.
我都没有管你怎么经营生意
I don't tell you how to run yours.
你一直都那么做 上次我从这儿离开
Well, that's all you do! The last time I was out here,
你就告诉我怎么阉♥割♥一只牛
you tried to tell me how to castrate a bull.
我不会卖♥♥的 Dale
I'm not gonna sell, Dale.
我们都上岁数了 咱俩都是
Look... we're getting up in age, both of us.
我都73岁了
Now I'm 73 years old,
不知道你有没有注意到
and I don't know if you knew it or not,
但是我已经开始耳背了
but I'm beginning to lose my hearing.
真的嘛 我一点都没注意到
Really? I had no idea.
没错 这就是个天美时表 不过谢谢你夸奖
Yeah, it's just a Timex, but thank you.
再说 你这么大岁数
And look, at your age,
你真想再搏一把吗
do you really want to take on this fight?
他们出的价简直是犯罪
You know, what they're offering is criminal.
我没说不是
I'm not sayin' you're wrong.
你确实应该赚到更多
Look, you deserve a lot more,
可是一点也比没有好
but a little is better than nothing.
市场行情会接着下滑
For all you know, the market might keep going down.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表