剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
Colt 那些照片充满了回忆
Colt, those pictures are memories.
是我生活的一部分 就像Kenny也是
They're a part of my life... like Kenny is.
天哪
My God.
我俩就只会他妈的吵架
All we do is fucking fight.
我只是想你遇到困难时找的人是我
I just want to be the person you call when something goes wrong.
是你啊 Colt
Colt, you are.
我只想和你在一起
You're the only one that I want to be with.
我怎么才能让你明白呢
How can I make you see that?
就跟我说我是个混♥蛋♥ 然后过来
Tell me I'm an asshole, and then come over here
跟我好好的亲热一把然后我就会学乖了
and make out with me so hard that I'll learn my lesson.
过来 我
Come here. I...
我很抱歉让你对此有所疑虑
I'm sorry that I made you question that.
还有 我很抱歉我没跟你说Kenny也去了
And... I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Kenny being there.
可以了吧
Okay?
恩 可以了
Yeah. Okay.
很抱歉我之前套你的话
I'm sorry that I tried to trap you.
我只是不确定 你对我的感觉
And that I doubted... your feelings for me.
很抱歉我把你的
I'm also sorry that I kicked
野马队花♥园♥小矮人的头给踢掉了
the head off your Denver Broncos garden gnome.
我没有花♥园♥小矮人啊 邻居Williger太太才有啊
I don't have a garden gnome. That's Mrs. Williger's next door.
她花♥园♥里不会刚好还有个水盆吧 抱歉我尿在了里面
Does she also have a bird bath that I'm sorry I peed in?
嗨 - 嗨 宝贝儿
Hey. - Hey, sweetheart.
嘿 Abby怎么样了
Hey, how's everything with Abby?
我俩大吵了一架
Well... we got in a big fight.
因为她没和我坦诚Kenny也去了医院
'Cause she lied to me about Kenny being at the hospital,
然后 当然了
and then, of course,
她生气了 因为上了我的套
she gets mad at me for trapping her into a lie.
但 我们把所有事都理顺了
But... we managed to work everything out.
只要她信任我
Bottom line is she trusts me,
我信任她 一切就都没问题
and I trust her, and everything's fine.
我想问的是"她妈妈死了么" 不过我们聊聊你也行
Yeah, cool. I meant "Is her mom dead?" But we can talk about you.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
刚到这儿 告诉老妈老爸有多混♥蛋♥
Just got here. Telling Mom what an asshole Dad's being.
是啊 我在给Rooster说天为什么是蓝的
Yeah, I was telling Rooster how the sky is blue.
老妈 我能来瓶啤酒么
Hey, Mom, can I get a beer?
我们能享受"混♥蛋♥老爸"折扣 对么
We get the "Mean Dad" Discount, right?
如果有这个折扣 那得退我很多钱
If that's a thing, I'm owed a massive refund.
嘿 你们老爸之前来过 我让他冷静下来了
Hey, your dad was in earlier today. I calmed him down,
所以你们应该还有一次机会
so I think you'll get another shot at the herd.
真的吗 - 是啊
Serious? - Yeah.
反正就别惹他生气 就比如
Just don't do anything to annoy him, like,
别四处打闹 别乱开玩笑 还有别微笑
no goofing around, no cracking jokes, and no smiling.
恩 就像他一样
So, act like him.
对
Exactly.
就说一下 如果能心如死灰一点可能有帮助
Just saying, it would help if you could just die a little inside.
好吧 好吧 谢了 老妈
All right, well, thanks, Mom.
明天是个大日子 - 是么
We got a big day tomorrow. - Yeah.
所以我今晚不打算喝酒了
I don't think I'm gonna drink tonight.
恩 我也不喝了
Yeah, you know, me neither.
不错啊 孩子们
Oh, good for you, boys.
啤酒可不算酒
Beer's not drinking.
快看 你的好朋友Kenny来了
Oh, check it out. There's your best friend, Kenny.
我得过去和他聊一下
All right, I should probably go talk to him.
为啥 难道他有了新的你想挖墙脚的女友
Why? He got a new girlfriend you wanna steal?
就感觉不太好
Just feel bad.
再说了 如果我们处好了Abby会开心的
Plus, Abby'd be happy if we all got along.
反正这是成年人的做法 对吧
Bottom line is, it's the grown up thing to do, right?
我同意 也许成年人该过去和他聊聊
I agree. So maybe grown-ups should go talk to him.
噢 真好笑
Yeah, that's very funny.
Rooster 就算有疱疹你也能过正常人的生活
Now, Rooster, you can live a totally normal life with herpes.
好像这酒吧没人知道似的
Like that's news to anybody in this bar.
嘿 Kenny 你有时间没
Hey, Kenny. You got a second?
反正我又没有在家等着我的未婚妻 所以 有时间
Well, I don't have a fiance waiting for me at home. So, why not?
恩
Yeah. Um...
听着 我知道你和Abby还是朋友
look, I know you and Abby are friends,
我也知道你们之后还会见面
and I know you're gonna see each other,
所以 我只是
so... I just...
我只是不想我们在这碰见太尴尬或者
I don't want it to be weird if we run into each other here or...
别的酒吧 如果镇上新开了一家
somebody else opens up a bar in this town, there.
我只是
I just...
我只是想让你知道这一切我都不介意
I just want you to know that I'm cool with everything.
你本来就不该介意
You shouldn't be.
啥
What?
Abby和我应该在一起
Abby and I should be together.
所以 你准备把她从我这偷走么
So... are you gonna try to steal her from me?
不准备
No.
我才不会像你一样
I'm not gonna be like you.
我才不会干挖人墙角的混♥蛋♥事
I'm not gonna be the asshole who steals the girl.
我是个老实人
I'm the good guy...
女孩就算和混♥蛋♥跑了 之后总是会回到我这种人身边
who the girl comes back to after the fling with the asshole.
如果你以为
And if you were thinking
我们之后会一起玩 我就不去了
we were gonna hang out, I... I gotta pass.
明天我要和Abby的老爸一起去滑雪
Abby's dad and I are going skiing tomorrow.
还有 他现在可是叫我"儿子"
Yeah, he calls me "Son."
他叫你啥
What's he call you?
噢 想起来了
Oh, that's right...
"蠢蛋"
"Dipshit."
就这个
That's it, yeah.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you, man.
"蠢蛋" 你知道不
"Dipshit"? Oh, you know what?
我再也不会不介意你和Abby见面了
I ain't cool with you hanging out with Abby anymore.
请别告诉她我说了这话
Please don't tell her I said that.
今天我们要搞定几头牛
How many cows we got lined up for today?
目前3头
Uh... three so far,
希望今天下午能多点
and hopefully some more this afternoon.
如果你是个纳斯卡车赛的赛车手 谁是你的赞助人
Oh, hey. You're a NASCAR driver. Who's your sponsor?
这简单
That's easy.
我离了就不能活的两件事
Two things I can't live without...
特洛伊避孕套和可可泡芙
Trojan condoms and Cocoa Puffs.
拜托 你才不戴避孕套呢
Come on, man, you don't wear condoms.
是啊 不过他们又不知道
Yeah, but they don't know that.
噢噢 - 你的赞助人呢
Oh-ho. - Who's yours?
噢 这多简单
Oh, man, that's easy.
我要把查克·诺里斯贴到我车的引擎盖上
I'm putting Chuck Norris on the hood of my car.
他又不赞助车赛
Chuck don't sponsor cars.
管他呢
Yeah, whatever.
你看下后视镜 然后发现<德州巡警>男主在瞪着你
Look in your rearview mirror, you see Walker bearing down on you,
他妈的还不赶快把路给让开
you get the fuck out the way.
我想的是凯特·阿普顿 还是凯特·兰伯特好了
I was thinking about Kate Upton... Lambert. Lambert.
不 凯特·阿普
No, Kate Up...
老爸 你在干嘛
Hey. Dad. What're you doing?
给母牛受精 都搞好了
Inseminating the herd. Cows are all set.
啥 你不带我们就开始了
What? You started without us?
对 我没带你们也全搞定了
Yep. I finished without you, too.
你说过这是我们的工作 你给我们了
You said this is ours. You gave it to us.
现在我要收回去了
Now I'm taking it back.
你要收回去是啥意思
What do you mean you're taking it back?
就因为前面十头我们运气不好
'Cause we had bad luck with the first ten?
啥 这都还没一个礼拜呢
What? It ain't even been a week.
但足够让我明白你们还没准备好
That's long enough for me to know you're not ready.
你甚至都没给我们机会
You didn't even give us a chance.
你 老妈说你准备 - 别说了
You... Mom said that you were gonna... - Stop.
就这样了
It's done.
也许你们明年能再试试
May be you try again next year
把那牛弄出去 把那堆东西弄走
Turn the cow out, put that stuff away.
操
Fuck!
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表