剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
嘿 Abby
Abby. Hey.
嘿
Hey.
手里拿着瓶威士忌站在吧台前面
Standing at a bar with a bottle of whiskey in your hand.
本性难移啊
Some things never change.
嗨 Bennett夫人 - 嗨 亲爱的
Hey, Mrs. Bennett. - Hey, darlin'.
不是说你
No!
您需要的什么 Abby - 哦 就一杯水
What can I get for you, Abby? - Oh, just a water.
水吗
Water?
呃 好吧 让我到后面看看
Huh. Well, let me check in the back.
好久不见了
Crazy seeing you.
是啊 你看起来很美
Yeah. You look great.
哦 - 呃 你最近干嘛呢
Oh. - Uh, what you been up to?
我在Garrison中学那边教历史
Well, I'm teaching history over at Garrison.
真的吗 - 哦 一年好几次
Really? - Oh, and a couple times a year,
我把一个安全套套在香蕉上
I put a condom on a banana.
好吧
Right.
性教育吗
Sex ed?
不
No.
那是什么
Why...
我在逗你玩呢 就是性教育
I'm messing with you. It is sex ed.
好吧
All right.
你最近怎么样 忙什么呢
So how about you? What are you up to?
我吗 我很好啊 没错
Me? Come on. I'm great! Yeah.
一切都挺顺利的
Things have been going good.
我本来在橄榄球生涯的巅峰时期 突然
I was playing football, at the top of my game, and then...
老爸打电♥话♥说家里需要个帮手
Dad called and said he needed some help at home,
所以我决定
so I, uh, decided it was
不仅在橄榄球生涯 人生中也要做个最有价值球员
time to be MVP of life and not just football.
还是张嘴就胡说 是吧
Still full of shit, huh?
哇哦 一个不再玩橄榄球的Colt Bennett
Wow. A Colt Bennett without football.
那就像是黑斯廷斯之战
That's like the Battle of Hastings
没有忏悔者爱德华之死一样
without the death of King Edward.
没错吧
Right?
没错
Right.
那是一个<权利的游戏>的梗吗
Is that, like, a Game of Thrones thing?
你是认真的么
Are you serious?
不
No.
我就开个玩笑 就和你刚才开香蕉的玩笑一样
I was just kidding like you did with the banana thing.
我真的很开心能再见到你
It really is good seeing you again.
我也是
You, too.
我的老天爷啊
Holy cow!
简直难以相信
I can't believe it!
Colt Bennett
Colt Bennett!
嘿 老兄 我等一下就给你签名
Hey, buddy. I'll sign something for you in a second.
我现在正忙着和老友叙旧
I'm just catching up with an old friend here.
嗯 其实 这是我男朋友Kenny
No, actually, this is my boyfriend, Kenny.
哦 也对 男朋友啊 挺好的
Oh. Yeah. Boyfriend. Nice.
嘿 很高兴见到你 兄弟
Hey, nice to meet you, bud.
Colt 你不记得了吗 他跟我们一起上的Garrison中学呢
Colt, don't you remember? He went to Garrison with us.
哦 天啊
Oh, my God!
Kenny 没错
Kenny! Yeah!
第三节课 生物课吗
Third period! It's...Biology?
没关系的 我们当时混的圈子不一样
It's okay. We didn't really hang in the same circles.
我那时候主要混乐队
My big thing was band.
哦 乐队 没错 酷毙了
Oh, band! Yeah, cool!
你们之前演奏过<老虎之眼>
Heck yeah, you guys used to play "Eye of the Tiger"
在我们跑出隧♥道♥的时候
when we came out of the tunnel.
真是拉风
That was awesome.
Kenny 现在在特柳赖德的万怡酒店里做经理
Well, Kenny is the manager of the Courtyard by Marriott in Telluride.
额 实际上我们在特柳赖德的外♥围♥
Well, uh, technically, we're outside of Telluride,
但我们确实有做很多滑雪者以及其他冬季运动发烧友的生意
but we do get a lot of business with skiers and other winter sport enthusiasts.
作为万豪集团的一份子很赞
Being a part of the Marriott family is awesome.
你简直不敢相信他能拿到多大的优♥惠♥
You would not believe the discounts he gets.
去年我们去了奥马哈
I mean, last year we went to Omaha.
就是这么优♥惠♥哦
Just because.
你怎么找到这么好的工作
How do you even get a job like that?
问得好Colt 我 额
That's a great question, Colt. I, um...
我是从门童开始干起然后一路往上爬
I started out as a bellhop, and I just worked my way up.
人们都觉得学历重要 其实人际交往技能更重要
Most folks think you need a degree, but, really, it's all about people skills.
酒店管理的关键不仅在于食宿招待
The key word in "hospitality management" is "hospitality."
而且在于经营管理
But it's also "management."
小甜甜 我差点忘了 我
Oh, uh, sweetie, before I forget, I, uh...
我为我们的纪念日订了间房♥
booked us a room for our anniversary.
可不能告诉你在哪 - 让我猜猜
Not gonna tell you where. - Let me guess.
万豪酒店
The Marriott?
喂
Dude!
谢谢
Thank you.
哎哟 不好意思啊 刚想起来我借了我爹的卡车
Shoot, you know what? I just realized I got my old man's truck,
不早了 我得去还车
so I gotta get it back before it gets too late.
嗯 好的 你确定
Oh, uh... okay. Are you sure?
嗯
Yeah.
Abby见到你真高兴 还有你Kenny
It's nice to see you, Abby. You too, Kenny.
等等 你要是在家呆腻了
Yeah, hey, uh, if you ever get sick of staying at home,
万豪酒店全球设有4200个分店
Marriott's got 4,200 locations worldwide.
说我是你堂兄 能给你个亲情价
Uh, I can, uh, get you the family discount, Cousin Colt.
我入住时你还能给我唱<老虎之眼>呢
Yeah, maybe you can play the "Eye of the Tiger" when I check in.
行
Hey.
你点的饮料
Here you go.
淡啤酒 我能找到跟水最接近的了
Light beer. It's the closest I could get to water.
谢谢
Thanks.
找到了Kenneth Ballard
There he is. Kenneth Ballard.
参加活动 军乐队 爵士乐队
"Activities: marching band, jazz band...
法语俱乐部
French club...
国际象棋俱乐部
chess club."
看来处♥男♥俱乐部他们写不下了
Guess they couldn't fit "virgin club."
在这个镇上有更混♥蛋♥的家伙
You know, there's a lot worse guys in this town
他们都有可能约你前任 -比如说
who could be dating your ex. - Yeah, like who?
我不知道 比如我
Oh, I don't know. Like me?
哈 说得跟真的似的
Yeah, like that'd happen.
好吧 打开天窗说亮话
All right, full disclosure.
我们两个 国♥庆♥节 喝醉了 在车斗里 还穿着鞋 来了 一发
One time, Fourth of July, both drunk, back of the truck, boots on, sex.
你胡说什么
What the hell, man?
哈 我开玩笑的
Nah, I'm just kidding.
也许哦
Or am I?
谁啊 - 炮♥友♥呼叫
Who's that? - Oh, booty call.
Linda Miller - Linda Miller
Linda Miller. - Linda Miller?
等等 是萌妹Linda还是孕妇Linda
Wait, is that Cute Linda or Pregnant Linda?
她们俩都挺好的
They're both cute.
孕妇Linda
Pregnant Linda!
你居然约孕妇Linda
You're dating Pregnant Linda!
拜托 那是她高一的绰号♥
Come on, man, that was her nickname in 10th grade.
她那时候怀的小孩现在都进了少管所呢
That kid's in juvie now.
其他四个小孩蛮不错 我们常一起打Xbox
But her other four are real cool. We mostly play Xbox.
他们中有谁是你的吗
Any of them kids yours?
不 我们很小心的 只趁她怀孕才爱爱
No, no, we are real careful. We only have sex when she's pregnant.
兄弟 你回来真好
Man, it is good to have you back.
好像回到了从前
Just like old times.
吹吹牛逼 享享乐子
Talking, having fun.
我在门廊孤坐独饮就是个酒鬼
Plus, when I sit on the porch and drink alone, I'm an alcoholic,
但有你在就是两兄弟联络感情
but when you're here, it's just two brothers bonding.
嗯 联络感情 真不错
Yeah. Bonding. Great.
对了 Abby跟Kenny谈多久了
Hey, so how long's Abby and Kenny been going out?
我不知道 你问这个干吗
I don't know. What do you care for?
我们整个高中都在谈恋爱 差不多四年呢
We dated all through high school. That was, like, four years.
对你来说而已 呆瓜
Maybe for you. Nerd.
看到她跟别人在一起 我觉得怪怪的
I don't know, it's just weird, you know, seeing her with another guy.
嗯
Yeah.
其实Kenny人挺好的
Kenny's pretty cool, actually.
我有次在他家门廊上喝懵了
I passed out on his porch one night,
醒过来 发现我脑袋边放着点薄荷(闻了提神)
woke up, there was a little mint next to my head.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表