剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
由她负责Colt和Abby的税真是太好了
It's so great that she does Colt and Abby's taxes.
他们是那么好的朋友
'Cause they're just such good friends.
这样所有人都会更幸福的"
Boy, everyone sure is happier this way."
我的天啊 还有我的父母
Oh, my God, and my parents.
他们已经那么讨厌你了
I mean, they already hate you so much.
你父母很喜欢我的
Your parents love me.
不 他们不喜欢 他们只是有礼貌而已
No, they don't. They're just polite.
他们会怎么想啊
And what are they gonna think
当他们知道我和他们喜欢的Kenny分手
when they hear that I broke up with Kenny, who they love,
去和他们讨厌的Colt Bennett在一起
to be with Colt Bennett, who they hate?
好吧 我懂了 你父母不是我的粉丝
Okay. I get it, your parents aren't fans.
那真是
That's...
你是怀疑我们能否走下去吗
Are... are you having doubts about us?
没有 没有 当然没有
No. No. Of course not.
只是 - 嘿
Just... - Hey.
嘿
Hey...
我们是这个镇上唯一重要的人
We're the only people in this town that matter.
只有你和我 我们在孤岛上
It's just you and me. We're on an island.
但是我们在一起 - 而且
But we're on it together. - And...
如果你要穿上大字母A 那我也跟着穿
If you gotta wear a giant letter "A," Then I'll wear one, too.
这次A代表酷毙了
It'll stand for "Awesome."
事情会好起来的
It's gonna be okay.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
会好起来的
It's gonna be okay.
我保证
Promise.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿
Hey.
我刚想起来一些事
I just realized something.
是什么
What?
你周一最好早点去上班
You better get to work early on Monday.
为什么
Why?
在你某个学生的课桌下有一瓶杰克丹尼威士忌
There's a bottle of Jack Daniel's under one of your kid's desks.
你昨晚后来怎么样
How was the rest of your night?
嘿 爸爸
Hey, Pa.
你曾经梦到过醒来光着在教室里吗
You ever have that dream where you wake up naked in a classroom?
我懂的
Yeah, I got it.
爸 你都不会相信我们昨天晚上喝了多少
Dad, you cannot believe how much we drank last night.
实在是太猛了
It was badass.
我有跟你讲过你爷爷去世的那天么
I ever tell you about the day your grandfather died?
可能不是喝酒故事的最好时机
Oh, well, maybe not the best time for a drinking story.
那天早上 灌溉的管子爆了
That morning, an irrigation pipe burst.
我正要去把水关掉
I was on my way down to shut
这时候我听到一头公牛嚎叫
off the water and I heard a bull screaming.
他闻到了发♥情♥母牛的气息想要跳出栅栏
He smelled a cow in heat and tried to jump the fence.
结果被带刺的线紧紧缠住
Got all tangled up in the barbed wire.
我的水管在喷水 公牛在喷血
I had a pipe spraying water and a bull spraying blood.
正在那个时候 我老爸出现了
'Bout that time, my old man showed up.
开始大吼
Started yellin'.
说我把一切都搞砸了
Telling me everything I was doing wrong.
他经常那样吗
He do that a lot?
几乎所有时间吧
Just about all the time.
但是那天 那是我最不想听到的
But that day, it was the last thing I needed to hear.
所以我说了 "如果你不喜欢我♥干♥的事情
So I said, "If you don't like the job I'm doing,
你♥他♥妈♥就自己干去"
fuckin' do it yourself."
然后我跳进我的卡车
And I jumped in my truck...
开车去了酒吧开始喝酒
drove to the bar and started drinking.
几小时后 我回家了
Couple of hours later, I come home...
看到我母亲
find my mother...
坐在这个走廊
sittin' on this porch.
在哭
Crying.
她说 "你♥爸♥死了"
She said, "Your dad died."
他在干我不愿完成的活的时候
He had a heart attack out in that field,
在那片地里心脏病发作了
finishing the job that I wouldn't.
我去 爸爸
Shit, Dad.
在那之后 我没有选择了
After that, I had no choice.
我必须成为一名好的牧场主
I had to become a good rancher.
你们这些孩子就没有那样的机会
You boys haven't had that chance.
如果我20年前死了 你们今天会成为更好的牧场主
You'd be better ranchers today if I had died 20 years ago.
那不是真的
Ain't true.
不 是真的
Yeah, it is.
是时候交给你们这里更多的职责了
It's about time I gave you boys more responsibility around here.
我要安排你们负责给牧群人工授精
I'm putting you in charge of inseminating the herd.
是么 - 是的
Yeah? - Yep.
我相信你们会做得很好
I think you'll do a great job.
也有可能你搞得很糟 我会心脏病发作去世
Or you'll screw it up so bad, I'll have a heart attack and die.
不管如何
Either way...
都他妈不再是我的问题了
not my fucking problem.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表