剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
再见
Bye.
嘿 你可以只给男人吹♥箫♥就好了
Hey, you know, there's no rule against just blowing a guy.
你真是个好妈妈
You're a good mom.
是 我喜欢你的朋友 他挺帅的
Yeah, I like your friend. He's cute.
没错 他是个好人
Yeah, he's a good guy.
不过没我帅 是吧
Not as cute as me though, right?
长相不能代表一切
Yeah, looks aren't everything.
我开玩笑呢
I'm kidding.
对了 你最后什么时候起的床
Hey, what time did you finally get up?
我走的时候你还睡得死死的
You were dead to the world when I left.
不知道
I don't know.
应该是十点到十一点之间
Must have been sometime between 10:00 and 11:00
因为<价格猜猜猜>还正演着呢
'cause the Price is Right was still on.
他妈的叮铃铃游戏
Fucking Plinko, man.
还是那么好看
Still good.
真不错
Good for you.
你上次睡得这么晚是什么时候
When was the last time you slept that late?
除了在看守所以外吗
Uh, besides jail?
我五年级得接吻病的时候
I had mono in the fifth grade.
慢着 你进过看守所
Wait, you were in jail?
放轻松 我说的是看守所 又不是监狱
Relax. I said jail, not prison.
你收到你♥爸♥爸的信息了吗
You hear from your dad?
哦 是啊 恨不得打爆我的电♥话♥
Oh, yeah. Won't stop blowing up my phone.
给我发短♥信♥ "我的死党去哪了 我好想你
Texting me, "Where's my BFF? I miss you so much.
你死了算了"
You're dead to me."
好吧 这对他来说也不容易
Well, this can't be easy for him, either.
他和你的白♥痴♥弟弟困在那里了
He's stuck over there with your shithead brother.
对 那倒是
Yeah, that's true.
我的意思是
I mean...
我知道 我接受这份工作时他会生气
I knew he'd be pissed when I took this job.
但是没料到他会把我赶出我自己的家
I did not see him throwing me out of my own house.
宝贝 当你说要离开时没人能平静地接受
Oh, baby, nobody takes it well when you tell them you're leaving.
我丈夫这么告诉我 我给了他喉咙一拳
My husband told me, I punched him in the throat.
该死 那看起来是你的招牌动作
Damn, that seems to be your go-to move.
我挺奇怪的 你竟然没进过监狱
I'm surprised you haven't been in prison.
谁说我没进过
Who says I haven't?
该死 我从没像现在这么想要你
Damn. I have never wanted you more than right now.
等一下
Hang on a second.
小孩看着呢
That kid watching?
哦 你想不到那个孩子都看过什么
Oh, you have no idea what that kid has watched.
嘿 Maggie
Hey, Maggie.
外面的灯都关了
You know, with all the lights off out there,
我差点开过头
I almost drove right by this place.
我想 那本应该是
I guess, that would have been, uh,
这个老律师第二次经过这个酒吧了(考过司法考试)
the second time that this old lawyer passed the bar.
你听懂了吗 经过酒吧 通过司法考试
You see? Passed the bar? Bar exam?
律师
Lawyer?
我能来瓶啤酒吗
Can I get a beer?
行啊 呃 20美元
Yeah, sure. Uh, $20.
什么 一瓶啤酒这么贵
What? For... for a beer?
嗯 为什么不 你不也跟我乱要价吗
Well, why not? You overcharge me.
哦 嘿 Beau
Oh, hey, Beau.
你还好吗
How are you doing?
你觉得我怎么样
How do you think I'm doing?
我和将要成为我前妻的人还有该死的律师困在这里
I'm here with my soon-to-be ex-wife and a damn lawyer.
无意冒犯 Jerry
No offense, Jerry.
衬衫不错
Nice shirt.
哦 艾迪鲍尔折扣店买♥♥的
Oh, Eddie Bauer outlet.
还能反着穿
It's reversible.
那么
So...
你们的离婚文件都在这了
I have all your divorce papers here.
给你
Here you go.
我以为我说清楚了 我要把牧场
I thought I made it clear that I was leaving the ranch
只留给Colt 不给Rooster
only to Colt, not Rooster.
Beau 我知道你很难过
Beau, I know you're upset.
但我 我就是想让Rooster得到他应得的东西
But I... I just want Rooster to get what he deserves.
他是罪有应得
He got what he deserved.
好吧 这就是为什么Jerry要过来
Okay, that's why Jerry's here.
嗯 不
Uh, no.
Jerry过来是因为他去年夏天买♥♥了艘船
Jerry is here because he bought a boat last summer.
啊 嗑药之后千万别去船展览
Ah, never go to a boat show on acid.
听着 我并没有让这件事更困难
Look, I'm not trying to make this more difficult.
我是想如果你
I just think if you're
不愿意把牧场留给两个儿子
not willing to leave the ranch to both boys,
那我们就上法庭吧
then we'll go to court,
我们会卖♥♥掉牧场 然后把钱平分
we'll sell the ranch and we'll split the money.
你是逗我玩儿吧
You've gotta be kidding me.
牧场已经在这个家里传了四代
That ranch has been in this family for four generations.
你不可能是认真的
You cannot be serious.
哦 不 我是认真的
Oh, yeah. I'm serious.
嘿
Hey.
我们打烊了 Hank
We're closed, Hank.
紧急情况也不行吗
Even for emergencies?
明天见
See you tomorrow.
我想我和那个人一起上的法学院
I think I went to law school with that guy.
我们这里弄完了吗
Are we done here?
我不会签的
'Cause I'm not signing this.
好吧 听你这么说我很遗憾
Well, I'm sorry to hear that.
Beau 这时候我应该说清楚
Beau, I should say at this point
我觉得你得找一个自己的律师了
that I think you need to find your own lawyer.
我打算回牧场
I'm gonna head back to the ranch...
趁着它还是我的 我还能回去
while it's still mine to go back to.
所以 我猜
So, I...
你大概会有一大笔钱进账
guess you're gonna probably come into quite a bit of money.
有没有兴趣买♥♥艘船
Any interest in buying a boat?
嘿
Hey.
嘿 你回来得正是时候
Hey. About time.
我刚要走
I was gonna leave.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
嗯 来拿点儿我的东西
Well, came by to grab some of my stuff
我看见老爸的威士忌放在那儿
and I saw Dad's whiskey sitting there,
要是酒少了的话 他肯定会很生气
and I knew he'd get pissed if some of it went missing.
所以 我倒了一大杯 然后倒进水槽
So, poured a big old glass, then I dumped it down the sink.
接着我又倒了这杯
Then I poured this glass.
你知道他肯定会怪我
You know he's gonna blame me.
是啊 那才有意思啊
I know. That's what's so funny about it.
你想要点儿吗 - 什么 不要
You want some? - What? No.
哦 好吧
Oh, okay.
那边雪地里是一块丁骨牛排么
Is that a T-bone over there in the snow?
你别担心那个了
Don't worry about it.
嘿 听着
Hey, listen.
我今天和Ed Bishop谈过了
I talked to Ed Bishop today.
他告诉我
He told me,
我可以随便雇谁来牧场干活
I could hire whoever I want to come work on the ranch.
嗯 那挺不错的
Well, that's awesome.
是啊 我想雇你
Yep. I wanna hire you.
什么
What?
那个牧场有这儿的五倍大
That ranch is five times the size of this one.
Umberto和我不可能把所有活都干了
Umberto and I can't do all that work alone.
你当真 - 没错
You serious? - Yeah.
还有 如果雇有残障人士的话 还能减税
Plus, if I hire a special needs person, we get a tax break.
多谢你想到我
I appreciate you thinking of me.
我想我不能像那样抛弃老爸
Don't think I can bail on Dad like that.
你清楚这里会变成什么样吗
You know what it's gonna be like around here?
我知道
I know.
我是说 我才是他最宠的儿子
I mean, I'm the favorite.
他都把我赶出来了 - 我懂
He kicked me out. - I know.
再有 你甚至还不擅长经营牧场
Plus, you're not even that good at ranching.
好 这是我有史以来最奇葩的一次工作面试
All right, this is the weirdest job interview I've ever had.
老爸回来了 你赶紧走吧
There's Dad. Better get the hell out of here.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表