剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
那给你做个煎饼 有个奶油笑脸的那种
How about a pancake with a whipped-cream face?
啊 好啊 我要吃这个
Oh, yes, please.
又是蓝天白云 老天啊 我从没想过我会这么讨厌蓝天白云
Blue skies. God, I never thought I'd hate blue skies.
你知道吗 我觉得你15年前离开之后这儿就没下过雨了
You know, I don't think it's rained here since you left.
是啊 老爸告诉我了 这里情况是有点不大妙
Yeah. Dad told me it's been kinda rough around here.
只是有点吗 你不知道现在到底是什么样的情况吗
"Kinda"? You up to speed on everything here?
啊 我在等你告诉我啊
Well, obviously not.
今年是有史以来最糟糕的一年了
This is the worst year that anybody can remember.
你♥爸♥爸他 不得不解雇了Pedro
I mean... he even had to let Pedro go.
等等 所以现在农场里 只剩他和Rooster了
Wait. So, it's just him and Rooster?
天哪 等等 他已经快要失去这个农场了是不是
Oh... wait. He's not gonna lose this place, is he?
这还不如要了他的命
I mean, that'll kill him.
不 苦苦维持这个农场才会真正要了他的命
No. Keeping this place is killin' him.
他已经在外面几个钟头了 他都不怎么睡觉
He's been out there for hours already. He hardly ever sleeps.
抱歉
Sorry...
你的煎饼上没有笑脸了
can't put the face on the pancake.
你♥爸♥爸和我昨晚把奶油用光了
Your father and I used all the whipped cream up last night.
刚刚场上状态挺不错的吗 Bennet - 啊 你好 谢谢
Looked good out there, Bennett. - Oh, hey, thanks.
还行吧 我只是稳扎稳打
Yeah. Just taking it one play at a time.
我想如果我付出110%的努力
Figure if I give it 110%...
这种话就别说了 又不是在新闻发布会上
Cut the crap. This isn't a press conference.
肩膀还好吗
How's the shoulder?
还好 只是还有点疼
Yeah, it's a little sore.
没什么小毛小病是几片维柯丁
Nothing three Vicodin and a
和几杯威士忌解决不了的 对不
couple of shots of whiskey can't take care of, huh?
有意思
Funny.
当然 我只是在开玩笑
Yes, that was a joke.
你觉得你能坚持打完整个赛季吗
Think you can make it through a whole season?
如果这能让你选中我的话 我当然可以
I can if it means you got a spot for me.
你可是Colt Bennett
You're Colt Bennett.
从这个层面上来说 你还是很吸引我的
In these parts, you're still a big deal.
别的不说 你可以增加球票销量
Nothing else, you'll sell tickets.
增加球票销量的意思是 每个球员
And by that, I mean every player
每场主场比赛至少得卖♥♥出去10张球票
has to sell at least ten tickets per home game.
起薪是多少
What's the starting salary?
一场比赛250美元 你首发的话会有50美元
Two hundred and fifty a game. You start, it's a bonus of 50.
如果球队赢了比赛 会再给你50
If we win, you get another 50.
你在开玩笑吗 我在大学
Are you kidding? I got
打球拿的钱都比这个多
paid more than that for playing in college.
这个笑话也不错
Another good one.
是的 我只是在开玩笑
Yes, that was also a joke.
你看 我知道现在行情不好
Look, I know it's not the big time,
但是职业前途还是挺有保证的
but the quality of play is pretty decent.
NFL的球探偶尔也会来看比赛观察球员的
And occasionally NFL scouts do come to these games.
虽然被选中的可能性不大
It's a long shot...
啊 不 我知道
Yeah, no, I get it.
如果你想中大奖 你得先去买♥♥一张彩票 对吧
You can't win the lotto if you don't buy a ticket, right?
这就是应该有的态度
That's the attitude.
第一次训练 安排在周三上午11点
First practice, Wednesday at 11:00.
如果你早点来给场地画界 我再给你15美元
Extra 15 bucks if you come early and line the field.
好的 谢谢啊
Oh, thanks.
我真是等不及了呢
Can't wait!
啊 老天 Carla这味道啊
Oh, damn, Carla.
呃 得换个新的汽缸盖衬片了
Yeah, it needs a new head gasket.
好吧 我去网上订一个
All right, I'll order one online.
不用 我们去Henderson汽修店买♥♥一个吧
No. We'll go over to Henderson's to get one.
他们如果没有 我们再去别的地方找找
If they don't have it, we'll go someplace else.
用不着啊 亚马逊上24小时都可以买♥♥
No, Amazon will have it here in 24 hours.
看到了没 这就是你们这一代的问题
See? That's what's wrong with your generation.
好啊 说来听听 我很好奇我们这代到底有什么问题
Oh, good. I was wondering what's wrong with us.
你们都是一群懒惰胚子
You're a bunch of lazy bastards.
你们从来不会出门半步
You never wanna leave the house.
万一朝鲜打过来了 你会怎么办
What're you gonna do when North Korea comes knocking on the door?
你会在亚马逊上买♥♥一把枪吗
You gonna order a gun on Amazon?
不会啊 我会去我卡车里的枪架里拿枪
No, I'm gonna go to the gun rack in the truck...
或者我放在冰箱旁边的枪架
or the gun rack next to the fridge,
还有我浴室里的枪架
or the gun rack in the bathroom,
噢 还有我浴室里的另外一个枪架
or the second gun rack in the bathroom.
你好 - 好啊 选拔赛怎么样
Hey. - Hey, how'd it go?
啊 有点差强人意
Yeah, it could've gone better.
什么叫"差强人意"
What do you mean "It could've gone better"?
就是人家没要我
I mean I didn't make it.
该死 Colt 我很抱歉
Damn, Colt. I'm sorry.
你知道你能做什么吗
You know what you could do?
你可以穿上你的UGG 去试试做拉拉队长
Strap on those Uggs and try out for cheerleader.
去你的
Screw you.
那
So...
我不知道我下一步会去做什么 但是
anyway, I don't know what my next step's gonna be but...
我觉得 如果你觉得可以
I thought, if it's all right with you,
我能在这呆一段时间
I could stick around here for a while.
你没开玩笑吗
You're serious?
没有
Yeah.
只是觉得你说得对 我的橄榄球生涯得告一段落了
Guess you were right. I'm done with football.
天啊 想不到我养了一个只会半途而废的人
Wow, I didn't realize I'd raised a quitter.
是吗
Really?
是你一直以来告诉我 让我放弃橄榄球的
You've been telling me to give it up for years.
你真是一点幽默感都没有
You've got no sense of humor at all.
听我说 不管结果怎么样
Look, for what it's worth...
有你在这里我就很开心了
I'd be happy having you around here
我不想看你打球打的腿都瘸了
and I'd rather not see you cripple yourself.
等等 你刚刚又和他说了好话
Wait. You just said something nice to him.
昨天你还和他说了 "干得不错"
And yesterday you said "Good job."
你是快死了吗
Are you dying?
还有一件事
One more thing.
这给你
Here.
你从哪儿来的钱
Where'd you get this?
我把我总冠军戒指卖♥♥了
Sold my championship ring.
这些年你给我了那么多经济上的支持
Figure all the money you gave me over the years,
至少也让我为你做点什么
it's the least I could do.
谢谢了 我不要你的钱
No, thanks.
呃 老爸 这笔钱我们用得到
Uh, Dad, we could use that money.
是啊 我想你们收下
Yeah, I want you to have it.
我看上去像需要慈善施舍的人吗
Do I look like some kind of charity case?
拜托 我只是想帮忙
Oh, come on. I'm just trying to help.
我们国家到处都是乞求施舍的人
We've got a country full of people with their hand out.
我只想自力更生
All I want is what I earn.
别人给予我的施舍 对于我而言就像是
All anybody is gonna do for me is dig...
在地上挖一个六英尺的洞 然后把我扔进去
...A six-foot hole in the ground and drop me in it.
好啊 那这个洞也不会
Well, it ain't gonna be
是在这里 因为你马上就要失去这个农场了
here 'cause you're about to lose this place.
这地农场不需要你来拯救
This place isn't yours to save.
你就咽下你的骄傲 特么把钱收下吧
Just swallow your pride and take the damn money!
想都不要想
Not gonna happen.
天啊 你可真是一个冥顽不灵的老混♥蛋♥
God, you are such a stubborn old son of a bitch!
听好了 兔崽子 我还没有那么老 我照样能把你揍的屁滚尿流
Listen, son... I'm not too old to kick your ass.
这就像是我当年生日的情景再现
It's like my birthday all over again.
老爸 你不要挑衅我
You don't wanna start this with me, Dad.
我没有 是你先挑衅我的
I didn't start this. You did.
别碰我 - 好吧 你们都消消气
Don't touch me. - All right, relax, guys.
不 我先挑衅的 是我先的吗
No. I started this? I started this?
你把我从这里逼走
You drove me out of here!
然后你把妈也逼走了
And then you drove Mom out of here!
妈的 我要是把大门打开
Hell, I left the gate open,
这些奶牛也会拼命离你越远越好
even the cows tried to get away from you!
翅膀还没多硬就想
You're standing awful tall for a man who came
对老子指手画脚了是吧 - 嘿 嘿
crawling back on his hands and knees! - Hey. Hey!
你 - 嘿
You... - Hey!
干嘛
What?
下雨了
It's rainin'.
玩蛋去吧 Al Gore
Screw you, Al Gore!
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表