剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
Beau 你同意了要来的 起码试一试吧
Beau, you agreed to come here. At least give it a chance.
你说你遇事都抱开放的态度 但是你没有
You say you're open to things, but you're not.
你不是否决就是抱怨
You either shut down or complain.
好啊 非常好 太棒了
Good. Wonderful. This is so great.
你是不是要一直这样 - 哪样
Are you gonna keep doing that? - Doing what?
我们每次说到不好的时候
Saying "Good" every time we say
你就说好
something bad about each other?
那我们试试这个
Let's try this.
Maggie
Maggie...
你觉得是从什么时候起
when would you say things started
你们的关系变坏了
to go awry between the two of you?
这个嘛
Well...
我觉得是从我买♥♥了酒吧开始
I know that once I bought the bar,
他就跟我不对付
he started to resent me.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
就因为这个所以我们才来这里
Is that really why we came here?
再翻一遍我们吵了这么多年的旧账
To rehash stuff that we've been fighting about for years?
我们根本没吵 Beau
Oh, we don't fight, Beau.
我提出一个什么 你就否决我
I bring something up, you shut me down,
然后我们之间的争论就结束了
and that's the end of the discussion.
你说的不对
That's not true.
争论结束
End of discussion.
好啊
Okay, fine.
你是不是想谈点别的 谈谈Brenda Sanders怎么样
You wanna talk about something new? Brenda Sanders.
噢 有料了
Oh, here we go.
你在开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding.
你非要说起Brenda吗
You're going to bring up Brenda here?
我告诉你了 我没跟她睡
I told you, I didn't sleep with her.
但是全镇人都觉得你们睡了 而我却得面对这局面
Well, I had to walk around with the whole town thinking you did.
没人会那么认为 - 哦 我们都这么认为
No one thought that. - Oh, we all did.
你知道吗 我受够了
You know what? I'm done.
这就是我一直说的
This is exactly what I'm talking about.
行吧 不错的开头
Well, that was a good session.
Priscilla 闭上你的鸟嘴
Priscilla, shut the fuck up.
早啊
Mornin'.
嗨 Rooster
Hey, Rooster.
谢谢你昨天照顾我姐姐
Thanks for taking care of things last night.
哦 行吧 我昨天确实照顾了你姐姐
Oh, I took care of things last night, all right.
等下 经过了昨晚那些事 你还是跟她姐姐搞上了
Wait, after all of that, you still hooked up with her sister?
不 我没有 这个真没有
No, I did not. I did not, in fact,
我没跟Heather的姐姐搞上
hook up with Heather's sister.
妈妈
Mom?
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
额 对不起 亲爱的
Uh... I'm sorry, sweetie.
我没想到会发生这种事的
I didn't plan for this to happen.
Colt 这是Mary 是Heather的妈妈
Colt, this is Mary, Heather's mom.
Heather 这是Mary 额
Heather, Mary, uh...
不需要多做介绍了
No introduction needed.
额 很高兴 认识你
Uh, nice to... meet you.
我很惊讶我们几个人之间发生了这种事 说了这种话
I'm really surprised this happened, given our conversation.
对啊 我还以为你送Darlene回家了
Yeah, I thought you took Darlene home.
我是送了
Uh, yes, I did.
而且开着摩托载她回家
And taking her home on
算是件喜忧参半的事吧
my motorcycle was a bit of a mixed blessing.
她哭的声音 你知道
The sound of the bike, you know,
都快比摩托声还大了
kind of drowned out most of her tears.
但是接着我不得不在红绿灯前停下来跟警♥察♥解释
But then I pulled up to this light and had to explain to a cop
我没有绑♥架♥她 所以
that I was not, in fact, kidnapping her. So...
是的 他把Darlene安然无恙地送回了家
Yeah, he got Darlene home safe and sound.
他太贴心了 他甚至还唱了一首摇篮曲给她
He was so sweet. He even sang her baby a lullaby.
对啊 唱的Ozzy Osbourne的
Yeah, Ozzy Osbourne, "Crazy Train."
*呜呼 全都上车了*
*Whoo-hoo. All aboard.*
然后我们就开始聊天了
And then we started talking.
原来Mary一直都在迷恋着我
Turns out, Mary has always had the hots for the Rooster.
我天 这才不是我原话
Oh, God... That is not what I said.
我说的是 "Bennett家的男人都很帅"
What I said was, "The Bennett men are all very handsome."
事实如此 - 还包括你们爸爸
It's true. - I bowl with your father.
行吧 现在我爸也很性感了
Oh, great. Now my dad's hot.
他的确很性感啊
He really is.
我说你妈妈很性感的话 你会怎么觉得
How would you like it if I said your mom's hot?
喂 滚开点
Hey, back off.
我们聊了好久
We talked for hours.
你们要知道 一旦他脱去Rooster这层外衣
You know, once you get past "The Rooster,"
里面的Jameson是个贴心聪明又敏锐的好人
Jameson is a really sweet, smart, sensitive guy.
这个你可证明不了
You can't prove that.
所以我给他拿了点酒 然后
So I offered him some wine, and...
我们开始谈论在盖里森的生活
we started talking about our lives in Garrison,
其他事情就这样水到渠成了
and then one thing led to another and then...
对啊 我们也不希望
Yeah, we didn't want, you know,
Darlene会醒过来看到我们两个
Darlene to wake up and see us, 'cause...
那样恐怕就很尴尬了
that would be awkward.
对啊
Yeah.
我尴尬癌都快犯了
That would be awkward.
这房♥间里真热
Well, it's a little hot in here.
呵
Hmm.
他那是脸红了 还没反应过来呢
Yeah, he gets hot flashes. He's going through the change.
Heather亲爱的
You know what, honey, um,
要不然你拿上你的外套
why don't you grab your coat
我在上班前把你送回家吧
and I'll drop you at home before work?
行
Okay.
嘿 你在哪儿上班 - 饼干桶连锁乡村餐厅
Hey, where do you work? - Cracker Barrel.
我去 我这是中头奖了
Oh, shit. Jackpot.
给我们打折吧
Get us a discount?
你知道我可以
You know I can.
我知道现在说这个有点早 但是我觉得我爱上你了
I know this is a little fast, but I think I love you.
我晚点再联♥系♥你 - 拜拜 Rooster
I'll talk to you later. - Bye, Rooster.
行了 祝你们今天开心 Roth家的女孩们
All right, Roth girls, y'all have a good day.
哇哦
Ooh.
嘿
Hey...
你都干了什么
what did you do?
Colt 要是我把昨晚
Colt... it would be unsavory
我对你女朋友他妈做的事情细节讲给你听
to give you the details of the things
场面会很难堪的
I did to your girlfriend's mom last night.
你不能跟Heather的妈妈在一起
You cannot date Heather's mom!
你是不是故意想搞砸我的人生
Are you intentionally trying to fuck up my life?
你的人生都不用我故意搞砸
You don't need my help to fuck up your life.
哪种人会做这种事情
Who does that?
我是说 我可以接受你跟她的姐妹在一起
I mean, I was cool with you going out with her sister,
但是你搞了她妈妈啊 大哥
but you don't bang the mom, dude.
嘿 我就喜欢她妈妈 老弟
Hey, I like the mom, dude.
不 你根本不是 这他妈太荒谬了
No, you don't. That's bullshit.
每个站在你跟前的女人你都喜欢
You like any woman standing in front of you.
你昨晚上还喜欢她女儿
You liked her daughter earlier in the night.
是啊 因为她女儿很性感
Yeah, that's 'cause her daughter's hot.
但是Mary又性感又酷炫
But Mary's hot and cool, you know.
就像一个三明治加了辣翅酱又加沙拉酱一样
Like a sandwich with buffalo sauce and ranch dressing.
那是我女朋友的妈妈
It's my girlfriend's mom!
你知道吗
You know,
你就是谁也不在乎 是吧你
you just don't care about anybody, do you?
瞧着 老弟 比起你跟Heather
Look, man, I'm closer in age to her
我跟她年龄要接近多了 对不对
than you are to Heather, all right?
你自己好好想想 你才是一个
You think about it, you're the weirdo
跟23岁的年轻小女孩谈恋爱的变♥态♥
who's dating a 23-year-old.
不 你自己好好想想 你是个混♥蛋♥
No, you think about it, you're an asshole.
你不该这样
That is no way to speak
跟你未来岳父说话
to your future father-in-law.
我看你的小牛们很健康 Beau
Your calves look healthy to me, Beau.
这也是好事 否则
A good thing, too, because I know if they didn't,
你也不会出不了钱请我来给他们治病
you wouldn't have the money for me to fix 'em.
我很想反驳你
You know, I'd insult you back,
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表