剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
好吧 替我跟你女儿打个招呼
Well, say "What up" To your daughter for me.
你知道我也会做阉♥割♥的
You know, I do castrations, too.
嘿 帅哥 - 嘿
Hey, sexy. - Hey.
我收到你的短♥信♥了
So, I got your text.
你想和我说什么
What'd you want to talk about?
没错 额
Yeah, yeah. Uh...
我知道你很喜欢我给你买♥♥的那套内衣
look, you know, I know you liked that lingerie I got you...
哦 我超喜欢你的礼物 正穿着呢
No, I loved your gift. I'm wearing it right now.
不过没穿内♥裤♥
Well, not the bottoms.
哦 天啊
Oh, good Lord.
呃
Um...
对 关于这个
Yeah, look, about that, um...
和你在一起挺开心的
You know, it's been real great seeing you.
你是个很特别的女孩 肯定能找到
And you're a super special girl and I'm sure you'll find a...
一车队的好男人
motorcade of great guys.
等等 你是在和我分手吗
Wait, are you breaking up with me?
是 - 喔
Yeah. - Oh.
好的
Okay.
这就完了 你不会哭吗
That's it? You ain't gonna cry?
你不生气吗 那我白费劲穿个护裆了
You're not mad? I wore... I wore this cup for nothing?
Colt 听着 你能当面和我分手 我就很满足了
Colt, look, I'm just happy you did it in person
不像我前男友那样 发个短♥信♥分手
and not over text like my last boyfriend.
那男的太混♥蛋♥了
What an asshole, that guy.
恩
Um...
好吧 酷 你确定你没事
All right, well, cool. You're... sure you're okay?
Colt 我又不着急结婚 我还年轻
Colt, I'm not looking to get married or anything. I'm young.
我以为你想要认真谈感情呢
I thought you wanted to be in a relationship,
你才是年纪大的那个
you're the old one.
相信我吧 这没什么大不了的
Trust me, it's no big deal.
好吧 这 你真是太潇洒了
All right. Wow, this is... That's... This is really cool of you.
好的
All right. Good.
所以
So, uh...
那有机会再见吧
guess I'll see you around then.
好 或者我们还是可以接着上♥床♥
Yeah. Or we could keep having sex.
我真高兴没和你发短♥信♥分手
I am so glad I didn't break up with you over text.
嘿 它怎么样了
Hey, how's he doing?
还行
Fine.
我给从酒吧你带了点汤
I brought you some soup from the bar.
Hank扔了点鹿肉干进去
Hank threw in some deer jerky.
不过我看到他车被(鹿)撞瘪了
Although I saw the front of his car was smashed in,
所以吃坏肚子后果自负
so eat it at your own risk.
我不饿
Not hungry.
你得好好照顾自己
You gotta take care of yourself.
我挺好的
I'm doing all right.
好吧 我们又到了只回答三个字的阶段
Okay, we're up to three-word answers. That's progress.
你过来干嘛
Why are you here?
因为你是我丈夫
Because you're my husband.
我不知道这称呼对你我的意思一不一样
I'm not sure that word means the same to both of us.
Beau 我很爱你
Beau, I love you.
我只是不确定应不应该和你一起住
I'm just not sure that I can live with you.
哪个男人不想听到这句话
What man doesn't want to hear that?
我只是不想伤害你 这也是迫不得已
I don't want to hurt you. It's just the way it has to be.
这是我对牲口说的最后一句话
That's the last thing I say to my steers
在我把它带过去屠宰之前
just before I take them to be slaughtered.
不是你
Not you.
我只是不明白我们之间到底出了什么问题
I just don't understand what's wrong with what we have.
你和我开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我们是夫妻 却住在不同的屋檐下
We are a husband and a wife and we live in separate houses.
倒不如去加利福尼亚住
Might as well live in California.
我们都这样这么多年了
It's worked for us for years.
可是我再也不能忍♥受了
Well, it's not working for me anymore.
真的嘛 我现在只有十分之一的时间能见到你
Really? 'Cause, right now, I only see you about 10% of the time,
但我每次见你 都能得到你百分之百的注意
but when I do, I have 100% of your attention.
如果我搬回去
If I move back in,
我全部时间只能得到你十分之一的注意
I'd have 10% of your attention 100% of the time.
我现在没时间理你
I got zero percent for you right now...
我忙着照顾这个小牛
'cause I gotta worry about this calf.
哦 拜托 Beau
Oh, come on, Beau.
我和你曾经一起经营这个农场30年
I worked this ranch with you for 30 years.
我知道你现在对这小牛也做不了什么 只能等待
I know there's nothing to do for that calf but wait.
你只是找借口不和我谈话而已
You're just using it as an excuse not to talk about this.
那我们还费什么话
Then why are we still talking?
你这态度是在逼我改主意
You know, your attitude has made me change my mind.
我"真想"搬回来 每天都像这样吵架
I'd love to move back in and have every day be just like this.
谢谢你的汤
Thanks for the soup.
算了吧
Thanks for nothing.
什么 她先起头的
What? She started it.
嘿 妈 你要去哪儿
Hey, Mom, where you goin'?
你还好吗
You okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
怎么了 牛死了吗
What happened? Did the cow die?
我爸死了吗 你杀了我爸吗
Did Dad die? Did you kill Dad?
抱歉 我要走了
I'm sorry. I gotta go.
你确定你没事
Are you sure you're all right?
要不要我陪你去酒吧
You want me to come down to the bar?
不是去喝酒 就和你聊聊
Not to drink, but, you know, to talk.
尽管我可能还是会喝一杯 那可是酒吧
Although I'll probably still have a drink, I mean, it is a bar.
不 你还是陪你♥爸♥好了
No, just stay with your dad.
爱你 Jameson
Love you, Jameson.
我也爱你 Margaret
Love you too, Margaret.
还真不知道我叫你的名字竟然是这种感觉
I don't know why I said your first name like that.
你叫我的名字感觉挺正常
You did it and it felt right,
可是我直接叫你名字却觉得怪怪的
then I did it and it felt really weird.
爱你 老妈 这才对 感觉正常多了
Love you, Mom! There it is! That's better!
嘿 爸 你和老妈怎么回事 她为什么那么伤心
Hey, Dad, what happened with Mom? Why is she so upset?
爸 Beau
Dad? Beau?
那样叫也好怪
That was weird.
Drake 你要去哪儿
Drake, where you going?
嘿 你去哪儿
Hey, where you going?
为什么没人理我
Why won't anybody answer me?
嘿 怎么样了
Hey, what's going on?
我要给兽医打电♥话♥ 我要买♥♥抗生素
I'm calling the vet. I'm getting the antibiotics.
我以为我们都觉得那药太贵
I thought we decided that was too expensive.
我改主意了
I changed my mind.
什么 你从来都不会改主意
What? You don't change your mind.
你还是觉得左撇子
You still think left-handed people
只是没有学会怎么用右手而已
just haven't learned how to use their right hand yet.
那小牛卖♥♥了也就值1200刀
That calf will bring $1,200 if we can get it to the sale.
我要赌一把
I'm gonna make the gamble.
250刀对我们而言可是好大一笔钱
Well, $250 is a lot of money right now.
你可想好办法
What the hell are we supposed to do
万一事情搞砸了
if something else goes wrong, huh?
Colt已经把牛舍还有老妈的房♥车烧了
I mean, Colt's already burned down the barn and Mom's Airstream.
谁知道他还会烧点什么
Who knows what he's gonna torch next?
我没有和你讨论 Rooster
It's not a discussion, Rooster.
就一只小牛而已
It's just one calf.
我没问你的意见吧
Did I miss the part where I asked for your opinion?
我觉得你有点感情用事了
I think you're letting your emotions get the better of you.
我就是想救这只小牛
I'm saving that damn calf!
好吧 给兽医打电♥话♥吧
Fine! Call the vet!
你赢了 Dale
You win, Dale.
我要买♥♥你该死的药 只要它他妈的能救我的牛
I'll buy your damn drugs if you think it'll save my fucking calf.
喔
Oh!
抱歉 Charlene
I am so sorry, Charlene.
我不是莽撞的司机
I am not a reckless driver.
我只是说 你一直在盯着我看
I'm just saying, you were staring at me
而且差点撞到那辆敞篷车
and you almost ran into that convertible.
是啊 你们上面都开很低啊
Yeah, well, you both had your top down.
为什么你们家谷仓的灯还亮着
Why is there a light on in your barn?
噢
Oh.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表