剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
我还想要我的清风房♥车 那是我的休憩所
And I want my Airstream. It's my retreat.
那是我思考 做梦 还有
It's where I think, and dream, and, I don't know,
嗑药 听Bonnie Raitt的音乐
get high and listen to Bonnie Raitt,
光着身子做卷饼的地方
and cook burritos naked.
我只是不知道
I just don't know if I can
如果我们住在一起 我还能不能做这些事
do those things if we're living together.
好吧
Well...
我想我能慢慢喜欢上Bonnie Raitt
I suppose I can get to like Bonnie Raitt, but...
但卷饼是一个障碍
the burritos are a deal-breaker.
你呢
What about you?
你就没有什么其他想要的吗
Aren't there other things you want?
这就我想要的 Mags
Here's what I want, Mags...
我想要你
I want you...
我 和牧场
me, and the ranch.
儿子们就随便了吧
The boys are optional.
这些你已经有了
Well, you have all that.
我70岁了
I'm 70 years old.
我不知道我还剩下多少时间
I don't know how much time I have left.
我想跟我的妻子住在同一屋檐下
I want to live under the same roof as my wife.
我喜欢我现在的生活 我喜欢我的空间
I like my life the way it is. I like my space.
比拥有一个家庭更喜欢吗
You like it more than being a family?
我们是一个家庭啊 Beau
We are a family, Beau.
自从你离开 我们就不是一个家庭了
We haven't been a family since you left.
如果这不可改变
And if there's no chance in changing that...
也许我们该就此结束了
then maybe we oughta call it quits.
你是在说离婚吗
Are you talking about a divorce?
我想是的
I guess so.
哇
Wow.
就这样了
There it is.
嘿 你去哪了
Hey, where you been?
送Heather回去 你们还没睡在干嘛呢
Dropping off Heather. What are you guys still doing up?
小牛死了
Calf's dead.
靠
Shit.
节哀 老爸
Sorry, Dad.
我应该听Rooster的
Well, I should've listened to Rooster.
反正怎么都可能死的
Could have gone either way.
永远不要为没听Rooster的建议而感到抱歉
Don't ever apologize for not taking Rooster's advice.
这几天过得真糟糕
It's been a lousy couple of days.
我唯一得到的是一张死去小牛的兽医账单
And all I got to show for it is a vet bill for a dead calf.
跟妈妈怎么样了
How's things with Ma?
我不想说这件事
I don't wanna talk about it.
你确定吗
You sure?
确定
Yeah.
好吧 我们开上拖拉机
All right. Let's get the tractor
把小牛埋了吧
and put that calf in the ground.
这件事可以明天早上再做
We can take care of that in the morning.
不
No.
今天糟透了
Today sucked.
让我们结束这一天 忘记这一天
Let's get it over with, put it behind us.
他说得对
He's right.
更何况 Colt主动工作
Plus, Colt's volunteering for work.
我们可不能错过这个机会
We can't miss this opportunity.
好 反正今晚我也不可能睡得着了
Yeah, it's not like I'm going to sleep tonight, anyway.
谢谢 孩子们
Thanks, boys.
爸 我很高兴你
Look... Dad, I'm just glad you...
我觉得好安全哦
I feel so safe.
伙计 那不算
Dude, that does not count.
我跟你的拥抱对决结果依然是4比2
I'm still up four hugs to two.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表