剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
只有一种可能他会听你说的 就是你说
Only way he's gonna listen to you is if you said,
罗纳德·里根告诉我说
"Ronald Reagan told me
约翰·韦恩说了 "给那群傻小子一次机会吧"
John Wayne said, 'Give them boys a shot.'"
简直不敢相信 就是这种破事
I can't believe it. It's shit like this
导致了我跟你♥爸♥要离婚
that's making me divorce your father.
相信我 我也受够他了
Yeah, trust me, I'm done with him, too.
真希望能有什么办法摆脱这该死的一切
Wish there was a way to get the fuck out of there.
我只是不知道如何离开或者离开去哪儿 你明白么
I just don't know how or where to go, you know?
这感觉就像万圣节一早我全♥裸♥着在玉米田迷宫里醒来一样
It's like that Halloween I woke up naked in a corn maze.
我明白你现在很灰心丧气 不过你总能想出法子的
I know you're frustrated, but you're gonna figure something out.
我认识的那个Rooster可是雄心勃勃 奋发图强的
The Rooster I know is ambitious and driven.
你以前还会自己做牛肉干去卖♥♥
You used to make and sell your own beef jerky.
对的
Yeah.
就是牛肉干让我在玉米地迷宫里活了下来
That's what kept me alive in that corn maze.
你以前还自己种了大♥麻♥卖♥♥呢
You used to grow and sell your own weed.
怪不得我最后会在玉米地迷宫裸奔了
That's how I ended up naked in that corn maze.
关键就是
The point is...
你不能自暴自弃
you can't give up on yourself.
世界充满机遇
There's a whole world of opportunities.
对 你说的太对了
Yeah, you're probably right.
也许我可以来这儿住 然后和你一起工作
Hey, maybe I can come down here and work with you?
哦 亲爱的 我绝不放心把这么些酒交给你
Oh, honey, I could never trust you around all this alcohol.
嗯 是只有我
Hmm, is it just me...
还是我们都比高中时候"能干"多了
or are we better at this than we were in high school?
我觉得你变好了 - 哦
Well, I know you are. - Oh.
但我自始至终孤独求败
I've always been awesome.
那倒是 - 嗯
Truth. - Hmm.
你想过我们还是会在一起么
Did you know we'd get back together?
从没怀疑过 - 哦
Never had a doubt. - Aw.
那你呢 想过我们会复合么
What about you? Think we'd get back together?
没有
No.
而且我大概跟半打朋友发誓过我绝不会和你复合
And I promised, like, six friends that I never would.
不用理那群贱♥人♥
Fuck them bitches.
我还没告诉他们呢 - 嗯
I haven't even told them yet. - Mmm.
其实现在还挺早的 - 嗯
You know, it's still early. - Hmm.
镇上有牛仔竞技比赛 你想去看么
The rodeo in town. You wanna go?
我其实不太感兴趣
I'm not really a big fan.
什么 你开玩笑吧 - 嗯
What? Are you kidding? - Mmm.
他们有啤酒 公牛 还有汉堡
They have beer, bulls, and burgers.
小孩子在涂好油的猪边上跑来跑去
Little kids chasing around greased pigs.
你要不喜欢这个 你根本就不喜欢美国啊
You don't like that, you don't like America.
我只是不喜欢他们对待动物的方式
It's just the way they treat the animals.
什么
What?
栓起来 绑起来 骑上去
Roping 'em, and tying 'em up and riding 'em?
呃 其实那是我的周末计划
Well, that's my plan for the weekend.
那好吧 你想看电影么
All right... you want to see a movie?
好啊 当然了 - 太好了
Yeah. Yeah, sure. - Great.
约翰尼·纳什维尔正好有一部新片上了
Johnny Knoxville's got this new one out.
看起来傻死了
It looks so stupid.
真的好想看啊
I can't wait to see it.
嗯 也对 挺好的 可以啊
Mmm, okay. Yeah, maybe.
或者我们可以看阿方索·卡隆的电影
Or Alfonsoxa0Cuaron made a movie
探讨世界再无音乐的时候会怎么样
about how there's no more music.
嗯 听起来不错
Mmm, that sounds good.
这个阿方索是在低音号♥或者别的什么东西里大便了吗
Does this Alfonso guy shit in a tuba or something?
不是的
No. No.
电影讲了一个反乌托邦社会的阴暗面
It's a bleak portrait of a dystopian society.
那么 会有人被踢中蛋蛋吗
Does... anyone get hit in the balls?
我有个好主意
You know what might be better?
什么都行
Anything.
我们就呆在屋里 满足彼此的性趣 怎么样
What if we just stay in and entertain each other?
哦
Ooh.
我喜欢这个主意 - 嗯
I like that idea. - Hmm.
让我先来满足你
Well, maybe I should entertain you first.
因为如果你先来的话
If it's the other way around,
我又要在你大腿上睡着了
I might fall asleep on your thigh again.
Beau 你到底有什么问题
What the fuck is your problem, Beau?
看样子你是想揍我了
Looks like one just rolled up.
那些孩子们想向你证明自己
Those boys wanted to prove themselves to you,
但你却不给他们机会
and you wouldn't even let them.
我早该猜到
I should've known they'd
他们会跑到酒吧跟你诉苦
go down to the bar and cry to you about it.
他们不是来诉苦的
That's not what happened.
他们来酒吧是因为
They went down to the bar because...
他们太能喝了
they drink too much.
我们一致认为 你就是个混♥蛋♥
And then we bonded over the fact that you're such an asshole.
你曾经看着我的眼睛
You looked me right in
告诉我你会给他们一次机会
the eye and told me you'd give them a shot.
我已经给过他们机会了
They had their shot.
咱们聊过之后 我准备给他们多一次机会
And after you and I talked, I was gonna give them another one.
然后夜深了 我听见他们在争执
Then, later that night, I heard them arguing
哪一种宠物"炫酷炫酷最炫酷"
about which pet would be the "Most awesomest,"
是猎豹熊呢 还是鲨鱼狗
the cheetah-bear or the shark-dog.
我开始回想去年
I started thinking about this last year.
因为不景气 我们去申请银行贷款
How it got so bad we needed a bank loan.
但银行却不批给我们
Couldn't even get it approved.
我可不想再冒一次这样的险
I'm not gonna risk going through that again.
但这并不是他们的错
None of that was their fault.
在我力所能及的范围内 我得盯紧了
I need to pay attention to things here that I can control.
我也不知道他们是运气不好
Maybe they had bad luck.
还是做事不得法
Maybe they were doing it wrong. I don't know.
但我知道 如果我做一件事 我肯定能做好
But I do know, if I do the job, it'll get done right.
我以为你能给出更好的解释
I thought you might have a good reason.
结果还是这些老借口
But it turns out it's just more of the same shit.
我想好好经营牧场 这理由还不够充分
Keeping this place running isn't good enough a reason for you?
你能找到一千个借口
You have a thousand excuses.
"这些孩子还没准备好 也许明年可以
"The boys aren't ready, maybe next year...
Rooster的络腮胡会吓到小母牛"
Rooster's beard spooks the heifers."
在你眼里 除了你别人都是白♥痴♥
As far as you're concerned, everyone but you is an idiot.
无法争辩
Well, I can't argue with that.
我不是来跟你争辩的
Well, I didn't come here to argue.
我是来告诉你 我受够了
I came here to tell you, I'm done.
我受够了等待你改变 你不会为我改变
I'm sick of waiting for you to change. You won't change for me,
你也不会为那些孩子们改变
and you're not gonna change for those boys.
这个给你
Fine. Here.
这是离婚协议 我已经签好字了
It's the divorce papers and I already signed them.
我列了一些条件 你一定会很讨厌它们
I threw in a few contingencies that I'm sure you'll hate,
但只会令我更爽
which makes me feel better.
总有一天
You know...
你干完牧场所有的活
one day you're going to finish up in the pasture
回到门廊之后 发现自己孤独无依
and come back to this porch and realize you are all by yourself.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
我怎么才能过上这种好日子
Where do I sign up for that?
这一发感觉真爽
Okay, that was a lot of fun.
不过下次你想让我换个体♥位♥
But the next time you want me to change positions,
你不能就只对着我喊"奥马哈 奥马哈"
you can't just yell out, "Omaha, Omaha!"
但是你还是转身骑上来了
Hey, you turned and caught it.
我得暂停一会儿
Well, I gotta call a time out,
因为我有点工作要做
'cause I got work to do.
真的吗 - 是的
Really? - Yeah.
你有什么事要做
What you got to do?
这周有节英语课我要去当代课
I am subbing for an English class this week
他们正在读<双城记>
and they're reading A Tale of Two Cities.
我好多年没读过了 得临时抱抱佛脚
I haven't read it in years, so I need to brush up.
好吧
All right.
听着 你要做什么
Listen, you do...
就去做吧
whatever you got to do.
我只想跟你呆在一起
I just wanna hang out with you. So...
哦 你对我真好 谢谢 - 没什么
Oh, that's sweet. Thank you. - Mmm-hmm.
你干嘛呢
What are you doing?
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表