剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
插线头都没法用了
Plug wires are all cracked.
接头处基本都生锈了
Headers look about rusted straight through.
需要换一根风扇皮带
Needs a new fan belt.
我们买♥♥了
We'll take it.
Colt 如果你这么喜欢这堆废铁的话
Colt, if you want this junker so bad,
你自己出钱吧
you have to buy her by yourself.
什么
What?
Billy 你看 是这样的
All right, look, Billy...
你知道我有多爱这辆卡车
you know I love this truck.
但我哥不是特别感兴趣
My brother here is not too fond of it,
所以你最好再便宜点
so you're gonna have to cut a little off the price.
伙计 你就算免费送 我都不想要
Dude, you give it away for free, I still don't want it.
我出4000元 - 我出0元
Four thousand. - Zero.
3500元 - 0元
Thirty-five hundred. - Zero.
3000元 - 0元
Three grand. - Zero.
伙计们 戒指至少要花5000块呢
Guys! I need at least five grand for the ring!
糟了
Damn it.
戒指 你是认真的吗
Ring? Are you serious?
你是在向我求婚吗
Are you... proposing?
是吧 有史以来最糟糕的求婚
I guess. In the worst way ever.
噢 天哪 我愿意
Oh, my God, yes!
我爱你
I love you!
哇喔
Whoa-ho!
祝贺你 伙计
Congratulations, man.
我们出去兜个风
Hey, hey, let's take her out
试下车吧 给我钥匙
for a celebratory test drive, huh? Keys.
等一下 Colt 你先朝这吹口气
Hang on, Colt. First blow in this.
Rooster 你来开车
Rooster, you're driving.
我们现在听的什么歌♥
Hey, what are we listening to?
我在一次车♥库♥拍卖♥♥买♥♥到这套音响时
I got this stereo at a garage sale.
这张CD就卡在里面了
The CD is just stuck in there.
慢慢你就会有点儿迷上它了
It kinda grows on you.
我好喜欢(西语)
Me gusta.
所以 你们觉得怎么样
So, what do you guys think?
我们还可以额外送你一个警灯放车顶
Plus, we could throw in a siren that you can put on top.
噢 太棒了
Oh, hell, yeah!
注意 注意 这里是Colt 45频 他们刚加了一个警灯
Breaker, Breaker, this is Colt 45. They just threw in a gumball.
看到没 这辆车棒呆了
See? This car is awesome.
所有的警示灯都亮着
All the warning lights are on.
而且我们没油了 伙计
And, dude, we're out of gas.
喔 油表坏了 不用担心这个
Oh, the... the fuel gauge is broken. Don't worry about that.
那你怎么知道什么时候没油
So how do you know when you're out of gas?
车自己就停了呗
It stops.
噢噢 想想这辆车
Oh... oh, think about how much fun
会带给我们多少乐趣呀
we could have in this truck.
就好像又回到了高中
It's like high school all over again, man.
我们可以去汽车影院餐馆啥的 还可以回到四角区
We can go to the drive-in. We can go back to the Four Corners.
噢 我们开着去湖床上滚泥浆吧
Oh, hey, hey. Let's take her down to the lake bed and go muddin'.
不 伙计 湖床离这有30英里呢
Hell, no, dude. Lake bed's like 30 miles away.
这都不是事儿
No problem.
Rooster 加速吧
Rooster, put the hammer down.
Billy 把枪交出来
Billy, give me your gun.
太棒了
This is awesome!
这辆车我们买♥♥定了
We are so buying this truck!
没错 再来 再来
Yeah, boy! Get some! Get some!
对 再脏点 再脏点
Yeah, Make it dirty! Make it dirty!
伙计 刚刚滚泥浆太酷了
Dude, that muddin' was badass.
即使我们被陷住了 我都没生气
I'm not even pissed we got stuck.
没错儿
Yeah.
搞笑的是 我刚走到备胎后面
It's funny how you suddenly got unstuck
你一下子就把车开出来了
as soon as I got behind that back tire.
嗨 Ed 你好吗
Hey, what's goin' on, Ed?
嗨 Rooster
Hey, Rooster.
哇 你真是一团糟 - 没错
Wow, you are a mess. - Yeah.
不过还是比你哥帅
But still better looking than your brother.
噢 那可不一定
Oh, that's debatable.
Maria 呃 能给我们两杯跟Ed一样的酒吗
Hey, Maria. Uh, can we get two of what Ed's drinkin'?
23块一杯
That's $23.
23块美元吗
$23 of money?
来两瓶百威就好
Yeah, we'll just take two Buds.
不不不 再来两杯
No, no, no, no. Get two more.
Maria 记我账上
Maria, put it on my tab, please.
Maria 那两瓶百威也要
Maria, but... still get the two Buds.
麻烦快点 这是给你的
Put a rush on it. That's for you.
你真觉得我爸会把牧场卖♥♥给你吗
Hey, did you really think my dad was gonna sell to you?
我跟你讲 我没挨了一屁♥股♥枪子从你家出来
I tell you, I considered it a win when I walked out of there
就已经是胜利了
without an ass full of buckshot.
你们不能一直到这来
You guys can't keep coming around here
试图逼劝大家放弃家族生意
trying to push people out of their family business, you know?
你真以为我会到一个老朋友家里
You really think I would walk into the home of an old friend
占他的便宜吗
and take advantage of him?
我们不做那样的事
That's not what we do.
你知道吗 我很感激这一点
You know what? I appreciate that.
这张给你
This is for you.
呃 谢谢你的一块钱
Uh... thank you for the dollar.
对 呃 我钱不太多了
Yeah, I'm, uh, running a little low.
所以 诺曼山到底做什么
So... what does Neumann's Hill do?
诺曼山提供公平公正的合作关系
Neumann's Hill offers a fair and equitable partnership
强调一种可持续的
with emphasis on a sustainable...
呃 让我用啤酒来解释一下
Uh, let me explain it with beer.
这瓶啤酒你花了多少钱
How much did this beer cost you?
以前是免费的 现在大概3块钱吧
Well, it used to be free. Now it's like three bucks.
我想你 妈
Miss you, Mom.
假设你是卖♥♥啤酒的
Let's say you sell beer.
你2块钱进一瓶啤酒 再3块钱卖♥♥掉
You buy it for two and you sell it for three.
我的钱一下子翻了一番
Boom. Just doubled my money.
对 好吧 有的时候
Yeah, well, sometimes
大家都想喝啤酒 你就能卖♥♥到4块钱
everybody wants a beer, and you can sell it for four.
对 那挺好的
Yeah, well, that's good.
但是 有的时候
But then there's times
没人想喝啤酒 你就只能卖♥♥1块钱
when nobody wants a beer, and you can only sell it for a buck.
所以呢
So?
我们剩下了很多啤酒 喝光就好了呗
We got a shit-ton of beer. We just drink it all.
啤酒指的是母牛
The beers are cows.
噢 - 噢
Oh. - Ooh.
无论如何 我们公♥司♥每年会以3块钱的价格
Our company buys your beer cows every year
购买♥♥你们的啤酒母牛
for three bucks, no matter what.
你们根本不需要担心市场价格的起伏
You never have to worry about ups or downs
然后全年都能保证过上不错的生活
and you're guaranteed a good living for the rest of the year.
这听起来没那么糟糕
Well, that doesn't sound half bad.
我不知道 无所谓啦 反正决定权在于老爸
I don't know, whatever. It's Dad's call.
对 不过总有一天 小伙子
Yeah, but someday, fellas...
我希望是不久以后 决定权将在你们手上
and I hope it ain't no time soon, it's gonna be your call.
Ed 偶尔像成年人一样聊天
Ed, I cannot tell you how refreshing it is
简直让我耳目一新
to be talked to like an adult once in a while.
没错
Yeah.
我得去把我屁♥股♥缝里的泥巴洗干净
I'mma go out back and hose the mud out of my ass crack.
然后我们再来聊这个
Then we're gonna talk about this.
啊哈 啊哈
Ah-ha! Ah-ha!
快来看看 老爸 我们买♥♥了一辆卡车
Check it out, Dad. Bought a truck.
不错
Great.
现在你用不着我准备给你买♥♥的那辆了
Now you don't need the one I was gonna get you.
你说真的吗
You serious?
哈 他在开玩笑 对吧 - 对 他开玩笑呢
Ah, he's kiddin', right? - Yeah, he's kiddin'.
你是开玩笑的吧
You kiddin'?
没错 你懂我 我最爱开玩笑了
Yeah, you know me. I'm a real jokester.
他妈的 Colt - 对了 爸
Damn it, Colt! - Hey, Dad.
听我说 呃
Listen, we, uh...
我们在酒吧里遇到了Ed
ran into Ed down at the bar.
他告诉了我们他的提议
He told us about that deal he offered you.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表