剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
我丢了在环保署的工作
I lost my job at the EPA today.
今天真是开心
Man, that was a fun day.
是啊 挺过了这个操蛋的年头 我们应得的
Yeah... we deserve it after such a shit year.
也不是那么糟糕 我回来了不是吗
It wasn't that bad. You know, I came home this year.
所以我才说是操蛋的年头
I said what I said.
我想不通为什么我们在这里闲聊浪费时间
I don't understand why we're wastin' time talking to each other
而不是到屋里好好地看看新电视
when we can be inside making quality time with the new TV.
你们知道我对你们要求很多
You know, I ask an awful lot of you boys.
事实上
Fact is...
没有你们 我也做不成这些事
I couldn't have done it without you.
感谢你们
Thank you.
敬Beau Bennett 本州最好的农场主
Beau Bennett... best rancher in the state.
没错
Mmm-hmm.
感觉不太一样 - 因为这是好酒
It tastes different. - It's the good stuff, that's why.
不 我说的不是酒
Nah, it ain't the whiskey.
我说的是开心喝酒的心情
I mean drinking while happy.
这是给你的
I got something for you.
我的冠军戒指
My championship ring?
好吧 真是好
Oh, that's cool.
15年的免费劳动 从来没有离弃你
Fifteen years of free labor, I never abandoned you,
我什么礼物都没收到
I don't need nothing.
老爸
Dad...
你不需要这么做的
you didn't have to do this.
我知道小牛卖♥♥了好价钱
I know the calf sale went well and all, but...
但是你不应该在这上面花那么多钱
you shouldn't be throwing around this much money.
好吧 我本来不想说的
All right, I wasn't gonna say this but...
那是我买♥♥电视的时候送的
the guy at the pawn shop threw that in with the TV.
开玩笑的 我付了钱的
I'm just kidding you. I paid for it.
不过打了大折扣的
But it was heavily discounted.
你去哪
Where are you goin'?
去帮你妈妈搬家
Goin' to help your mom.
嘿 我们很高兴她能搬回来
Hey, we're happy she's moving back in.
是啊 我们为你感到高兴 老爸
Yep, really happy for you, Dad.
好了 他走了 我们去看电视
All right, he's gone. Let's go watch TV.
当然
Yep.
嘿 Maria - 嘿 Beau
Hey, Maria. - Hey, Beau.
Maggie 在吗 - 不在 她刚走
Maggie around? - No, she left a while ago.
她让我打烊
She told me to close up.
好吧 谢了 - 嗯
All right, thanks. - Mmm-hmm.
*为什么不留下来*
*Why don't you stay?*
*我已下跪恳求*
*I'm down on my knees*
*孤独令我筋疲力尽*
*I'm so tired of being lonely*
*我已付出我的全部*
*Don't I give you what you need*
*当她让你离开我*
*When she calls you to go*
*有一件事你必须知道*
*There's one thing you should know*
*我们不需要这样过下去*
*We don't have to live this way*
好了 这肯定是搞坏电视的最快纪录了
Well, that's gotta be a new record for breaking a TV.
要不是某人不知道怎么接球
Well, if someone would learn how to catch a ball.
要是你传的准一点
Well, maybe you should've taken that
像个真正的四分卫一样
Orlando quarterback's arm
而不是像个女人一样乱丢
instead of his girlfriend.
如果球到了你的手上 你就应该接着它
If the ball hits your hands, you make the catch!
那是Abby吗
That Abby?
嗯 她来干嘛
Yeah... the hell does she want?
估计是"需要"我
Probably me.
不好意思 Abby 我名草有主了
Sorry, Abby, I'm taken.
嘿 Ab - 嘿
Hey, Ab. - Hey.
嘿 你注意到我有什么不同了吗
Hey... you notice anything?
嗯 新的领带
Yeah, it's the new tie.
我能 和你谈谈吗 Colt
Can I, uh, talk to you, Colt?
如果你想要我夸奖你的刘海
If you're looking for a compliment on those bangs,
你恐怕得接着等了
you can keep on waiting.
你的卡车不再出现嘈杂声了
So your truck stopped making that noise, huh?
嗯 是啊 - 好
Oh, yeah. Yeah. - Yeah.
想喝点什么吗 - 恩
You want something to drink? - Uh...
算了 谢谢
Nah. Nah, thank you.
随你的便
Suit yourself.
你想谈些什么
What do you want to talk about?
我也不太清楚
I'm not really sure.
只是 你有没有想过
It's just, uh... you ever, um...
20年后你会变成什么样
think about where you're gonna be in 20 years?
估计会坐在这个门廊前
Probably sitting on this porch...
看着Rooster和Mary的孩子和我的孩子玩耍
watching Rooster and Mary's kids play with my kids...
他们同时是表亲 兄弟姐妹
who are also cousins and brothers
还是Mary的孙辈
and sisters and her grandkids.
抱歉 我不知道我为什么来这里
Sorry... I don't know why I came here.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我只是开着车到处转
I was just driving around and...
我甚至不知道要去哪
I'm not even sure where I was going but...
但是我最后开到了这里
I ended up here.
好吧
Hmm.
你还好吧
You all right?
恩 我挺好
Yeah, I'm fine.
只是
But...
我不停的想
I keep...
脑海里不停的出现一些画面
gettin' all these pictures in my head...
20年后的我将会在哪
of where I'm gonna be in 20 years and, uh...
然后
And?
我不确定我是不是应该和Kenny结婚
I'm not sure Kenny's the one I'm supposed to marry.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表