剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
*我老爹一生*
*My daddy spent his life*
*都在抬头看着天*
*lookin' up at the sky*
*他边嘀咕边踢飞尘土*
*He'd cuss kick the dust*
*抱怨太阳太晒了*
*say this sun is way too dry*
*如果城市里阴云密布*
*If it clouds up in the city*
*天气预报员就不乐意了*
*the weather man com-plains*
*但在我老家那里 雨水可是个好东西*
*But where I come from, rain is a good thing*
*雨水滋润玉米 玉米能酿造威士忌*
*Rain makes corn,corn makes whiskey*
*威士忌能让我的宝贝欢腾起来*
*Whiskey makes my baby,feel a little frisky*
你就不能直接跟老爸说你想留下来
Couldn't have just told Dad you wanted to stay?
你什么意思啊
What are you talking about?
我知道你通过试训了
I know you made that team.
呃 我没有啊
Uh, no I didn't.
你之前被阿♥拉♥斯加那支队伍开除的时候
When you got cut from that team in Alaska...
你把他们的吉祥物狠狠揍了一顿
you punched out the mascot.
是那只嘴贱的企鹅自己活该讨的打
Well, that mouthy penguin had it coming.
他老告诉教练 我训练的时候总是喝醉酒
He kept telling the coach I was drunk at practice.
那你喝醉了吗
Were you?
这不是重点 重点是吉祥物的职责就应该是支持整支球队
That's not the point. The mascot's job is to support the team.
你是我见过脾气最差的人
You have the worst temper.
如果你没通过试训
If you didn't just make that team,
你现在不可能如此的镇静
there is no way you'd be this calm right now.
好吧 不要告诉老爸
All right, don't tell Dad.
如果这不会让你看起来很蠢的话
If it doesn't make you look like an ass,
他才懒得管这事呢
it's none of his business.
这难道不美妙吗
Isn't this fantastic?
这是一个好的开始
Well, it's a start.
所有东西都得能饱饮一番了
Everything's getting a drink...
包括我
including me.
如果有人现在给我们拍张照片
You know, if someone took a picture of us...
看照片的人永远不会知道我们其实一团糟
they'd never know how fucked up we really were.
好吧 敬Bennett一家
Well, to the Bennetts.
敬Bennett一家
The Bennetts.
我只是想提醒你们一下
You know, I just wanna point out...
我一回来 大雨也降临了
that the rain did not arrive until I did.
所以 所以可能我是这个家庭需要的幸运星
So... so, maybe I'm the good luck charm this family needs.
该死 谷仓着火了
Hell. The barn's on fire.
*有牛陪在身边做什么事都会更好一点*
*Well everything is better with some cows around*
*城市生活时不时总会让我失落*
*Livin in town sometimes brings me down*
*让我赐予你我在这大西部找到的*
*Let me bestow this western blessing share what*
*独有福气*
*I have found*
*愿你身边常常有牛相伴*
*May you always have cows around*
*还有什么项目比养牛更值得投资*
*What else you gonna spend that extra money on*
*还有什么事能让你天没亮就起床*
*What else is gonna get you up hours before dawn*
*还有什么事能让你永远都忙碌*
*What else is gonna keep toiling on and on and on*
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表