剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表
我爸可能还在里面陪着那头生病的小牛
Dad's probably still out there with that sick calf.
噢 那真令人伤心
Oh, no, that's sad.
我们是不是该进去看看他需不需要帮忙
Should we go see if he needs some help?
噢 不用了 我爸不喜欢别人帮忙
Oh, no. No. My dad's not big on help.
我很确定如果他被困在荒岛上
Pretty sure if he was stranded on a desert island,
他会在沙滩上写下"我能行"
he'd write a message in the sand that said, "I got this."
Colt 好啦
Colt, come on.
我们至少应该去看看他
We should at least go check on him.
如果你答应 我就不要求你爱爱之后跟我搂搂抱抱了
If you do, I won't make you snuggle me after sex.
但我喜欢那样啊
But I like that part.
嘿 老爸 - 嘿 Bennett先生
Hey, Dad. - Hey, Mr. Bennett.
嗨 Heather - 他怎么样了
Hi, Heather. - How's he doin'?
他得了细菌感染
Well, he's got a bacterial infection.
我刚给他来了一剂抗生素 - 可怜的家伙
I just gave him a dose of antibiotics. - Poor guy.
我在四健会的时候养的小牛也得了这种病
Same thing happened to my calf in 4-H.
你参加过四健会 我怎么不知道
You were in 4-H? I didn't know that.
老实说 我们不怎么多聊
To be fair, we don't do a lot of talking.
我小时候也参加过四健会
I was in 4-H when I was a kid.
我也不知道啊
I didn't know that.
老实说 我们也根本不怎么多聊
To be fair, we don't do a whole lot of talking either.
我喜欢四健会 我给我养的第一头小牛起名"公爵"
I loved 4-H. I named my first calf The Duke,
随John Wayne的名
after John Wayne.
我给我的小牛起名"奶牛波特" 随"哈利波特"的名
I named mine Dairy Potter, after Harry Potter.
好可爱
That's cute.
至少我这么认为
At least I think it is.
我养过一个小沙鼠 我叫他Warren Moon
I had a gerbil named Warren Moon.
你还记得誓词吗
You still remember the pledge?
我宣誓愿使我的头脑更加清晰
"I pledge my head to clearer thinking.
心灵更加忠诚
My heart to greater loyalty."
双手更加勤劳
"My hands to larger service...
体魄更加强健
and my health to better living."
真酷啊
That was really cool.
为了四健会
"For my club..."
噢 好吧 还有啊
Oh, good, there's more.
为了我的社区 我的国家 我的世界
"...my community, my country, and my world."
阿门
Amen.
好吧 很棒
Okay, this is great.
Heather 你想进屋吗
Heather, do you wanna head inside?
你的小牛活下来了吗
Did your calf survive?
是的 活下来了
Yeah, he did.
那是艰难的48个小时 不过他挺过来了
It was a rough 48 hours, but he pulled through.
这正是我们现在需要的
Well, that's what we need here.
两个星期后 他被一头美洲狮咬死了
Two weeks later, he was mauled by a mountain lion.
不是吧
Oh, shit.
Warren Moon被一块Lite-Brite玩具呛到了
Warren Moon choked on a piece of Lite-Brite.
我试图用海姆利克急救法救他 但压碎了他的脊椎
Tried to give him the Heimlich. Crushed his vertebrae.
真的太悲伤了
Real sad.
你知道 Bennett先生
You know, Mr. Bennett,
现在你为他做不了什么了
there's nothing much more you can do for him now.
你应该尽可能休息一下
You should probably just try to go get some rest.
你是对的 不过我在这里也挺好
Yeah, you're right about that. But I'm fine here.
你们俩好好玩
You guys go have a good night.
来吧 Heather
Come on, Heather.
你知道的
You know...
这真的只是运气不好
it's just bad luck, really.
再好的牧场主也会遇到这种事 真的
Happens to even the greatest ranchers. Obviously.
我很感谢你这么说 甜心
Well, I appreciate you saying that, sweetheart.
晚安 Bennett先生 - 晚安 代我向你妈问好
Good night, Mr. Bennett. - Good night. Say hi to your mom.
晚安 老爸
Good night, Dad.
好吧
Right.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我爸挺喜欢你啊
Dad took quite a shine to you.
是啊 他太好相处了
Well, yeah, he's so easy to get along with.
噢 你是认真的啊
Oh, you're serious.
不 他不好相处
Oh, no, he's not.
我不敢相信他拥抱了你
I can't believe he hugged you.
他只拥抱过我两次
'Course he only hugged me twice in my life...
一次 我认为他只是绊到东西了
and one time, I think he just tripped
然后抓着我以免摔倒
and grabbed me to keep from falling.
男人经常对我这样
Guys do that to me all the time.
只是他们经常是这样倒过来的
Except they always land like this.
老实说
Honestly...
我真没看出来你是四健会那种类型的
I never took you for the 4-H type.
你觉得我是哪种类型
What type did you think I was?
我不知道 性感的啦啦队队长
I don't know. Hot cheerleader?
好吧 我不是
Yeah, well, I wasn't.
别人认为你只是一个很有魅力的
Doesn't it make you mad when people assume
橄榄球运动员的时候 你不会很生气吗
you're just a really attractive football player?
不会啊 那多棒
No. It's awesome.
好吧 我是个假小子 所以我参加牛仔竞技表演
Yeah, well, I was a tomboy. It's what got me competing in rodeos.
哇哦 等等 你参加牛仔竞技表演
Whoa, hold on. You were in rodeos?
是啊 现在还参加
Yeah! Still am.
我和我表姐是去年
Me and my cousin were Colorado
科罗拉多全女子套牛比赛冠军
All Girls Roping Champs last year.
哇 你们肯定很厉害
Wow. You guys must've been really good.
当然了 我们很棒
Hell yeah, we were good.
你不要觉得就你卧室里有很多奖杯
I mean, you think you've got a lot of trophies up in your room,
等着看我的吧
just wait till you see mine.
我还有跟总统的合照呢
I even got a picture with the president.
真的吗 布♥什♥吗
Really? W?
奥巴马 - 哦
Obama. - Oh.
额 你还在参加比赛吗
So, uh, what's up, you still compete?
对啊 最近几周内就有一场套牛比赛
Yeah. Got a roping in a couple weeks.
太好了 我想去看你比赛
Cool. I'd love to come down and see you ride.
真的吗
Really?
是的 不过要是你表现太差 我就会嘲笑你
Yeah. But just know, if you mess up, you will be heckled.
哞
Boo!
我很乐意 只要你过来看
I'd like it if you came out and watched.
我在这件事上很努力
I work really hard at it.
好
Yeah.
也许比赛过后我们可以一起吃个晚饭什么的
Maybe afterward we could get dinner or something?
好啊 我觉得会很有趣
Sure. I think that'd be fun.
我也觉得
I think it would.
我们今晚还是会啪啪啪吧
So, we're still having sex tonight, right?
那当然
Fuck yeah.
套牛 是吧
So, roping, huh?
你套过小牛 但你套过小马(Colt)吗
Tied up a calf, you ever tie up a colt?
男孩们在哭喊 "Shane Shane
And the boy's crying, "Shane! Shane!
回来吧 Shane"
Come back, Shane."
然后Shane骑着马消失在夜色中
Then Shane rides off into the night.
不知道为什么 这部电影每次也都能打动我
I don't know why, but it gets me every time, too.
我记得那部电影
I remember that movie.
我们在蜜月期间看的
We watched it on our honeymoon.
看了三次
Three times.
你大老远开车回来
You drive all the way back out here
就为了告诉我 我还毁了我们的蜜月吗
to tell me that I ruined our honeymoon, too?
不 我没回家
No. I didn't go home.
我只是在附近随便开开 想事情
I've just been driving around, thinking.
我之前来这里是想看看能不能帮你
I... I came up here before to see if I could help you,
我不想增加你的难题
I didn't wanna add to your problems.
是啊 我也很抱歉
Yeah, well, I'm sorry, too.
我应该找时间跟你谈谈的
I should have taken the time to talk to you.
不知道能不能让你好受点
If it makes you feel any better,
我喝汤烫到舌头了
I burned my tongue on the soup.
事实上 是的 很有用
Actually, yeah. It does.
Beau 我想跟你在一起
Beau, I... I wanna be with you.
我也想跟你在一起啊 Mags
I want to be with you too, Mags.
但我也想要很多别的东西
But I want a lot of other things, too.
我想要我的酒吧
I want my bar.
我想要旅行
I want to travel.
剧集 | 牧场趣事(2016) | 导航列表