Now, I don't know why, but if it's true,
我不知道为什么 但如果是这样
real kids might be out there somewhere.
真孩子可能还在
Better start looking.
那得开始找了
So
话说
any kid in the neighborhood's vulnerable?
这一带的孩子都可能受害吗
Yup.
对
We gotta make a stop.
我们得先去个地方
I wanna check on someone.
我想去看个人
Dean, if the real kids are still alive,
迪恩 如果真孩子还活着
we don't have time to... We have to.
我们没时间... 我们必须去
Dean, what are you...? I was thinking...
迪恩 你怎么... 我在想
Ben's birthday, I didn't even bring him a present.
本的生日 我都没拿礼物来
That's okay.
没事的
No, no. No, I feel terrible. So
不不 我觉得过意不去 所以
here.
给
Take a long weekend. Just the two of you.
休个长周末吧 就你们俩
On me. What?
我请 什么
Yeah. In fact, I hear Six Flags is great this time of year.
是的 我还听说六旗游乐园现在特棒
Go now, avoid the traffic.
现在去吧 不会堵车
Siegfried Houdini. Whose card is this?
齐格弗里德·胡迪尼 这是谁的卡
Mine.
我的
Never mind. It'll work, I promise.
别管了 能用的 我保证
You should leave.
你走吧
Lisa.
莉莎
Mommy? What's wrong?
妈妈 怎么了
Nothing, Ben, it's cool.
没事 本 没事的
Make him go away, Mommy.
让他走 妈妈
You heard him.
你听到了
Get out.
走吧
Lisa.
莉莎
I don't think it's a good idea. Get out!
这恐怕不是个好主意 快走
They took Ben. He's changed.
他们抓了本 他变了
What? Are you sure?
什么 你确定吗
Yeah. I'm sure. I checked his windowsill.
嗯 我确定 我看过他的窗台了
Blood?
血吗
I don't think it is blood.
我觉得不是血
And I think I know where the kids are.
而且我可能知道孩子们在哪了
Red dirt.
红土
That's what was on the window.
窗台上是这个
All right. You take the front. I'll go around.
好 你走前门 我绕到后面
Ben? Ben.
本 本
It's okay. I'm gonna get you out of here, okay?
没事的 我会救你出去 好吗
What do you think you're doing?
你在干什么
This is private property. I'm calling the police.
这是私产 我要报♥警♥了
You heard me. Get out! Okay.
你听到了 出去 好吧
Just let me get my bag. I'm going.
等我拿包的 我这就走
I don't mean to cause any trouble.
我没想惹麻烦
Mommy?
妈妈
Ben. Play with me.
本 跟我玩
This isn't funny anymore. I put you to bed three times already.
这可不好玩了 我都哄你上♥床♥三次了
But I don't wanna go to bed.
但我不想上♥床♥
That's sweet, hon.
你真可爱 亲爱的
Come on.
来
All right. Come on.
好了 来
I'm hungry.
我饿了
Mini pizzas okay?
小披萨行吗
Deluxe is all we've got.
我们只有什锦的了
Okay.
好啊
That's funny. I thought we were anti-olives this month.
有意思 还以为你这个月不吃橄榄呢
It's okay.
没事的
You're gonna get out of here, all right?
你会逃出去的
Hurry!
快点
Come on, girls. Come on.
来 姑娘们 来
Come on.
来
That's it, that's it, keep moving, keep moving.
很好 快走
All right. Everybody back. Everybody back.
好了 大家退后
Cover your eyes!
遮上眼睛
Here.
给
Use this.
用这个
All right.
好
All right. Ben, come on. Come on.
好 本 来
Him first.
他先来
Dean! Dean, there's a mother.
迪恩 还有个妈妈
Mother changeling? Yeah.
妈妈魔童吗 对
We gotta get these kids out. Quick.
我们得快把孩子救出去
Right there. Right there. There's one more.
那里 还有一个
You gotta break the lock.
你把锁打掉
I guess that's why changeling's keeping the kids alive...
这大概就是魔童没杀孩子们的原因
so the Mom can snack on them.
好让魔童妈妈吃他们
Come on. I got you.
来 我扶你
What's wrong, Mommy?
怎么了 妈妈
You're not my son.
你不是我儿子
Yes, I am.
我就是
Where's Ben?
本呢
I'm Ben.
我就是本
I love you, Mommy.
我爱你 妈妈
They don't want you to leave me, Mommy.
他们不希望你离开我 妈妈
Mommy?
妈妈
Mommy.
妈妈
Let me in!
让我进去
What are you doing? Let me in!
你在干什么 让我进去
Let me in, let me in, let me in!
让我进去
Ben, get them out of here!
本 快带他们离开
Mommy!
妈妈
Ben?
本
Ben!
本
Baby, are you okay?
宝贝 你没事吧
I'm okay, Mom.
我没事 妈妈
My God.
天啊
What the hell just happened?
到底发生了什么
I'll explain everything if you want me to...
如果你想的话 我可以解释一切
but trust me, you probably don't.
但相信我 你可能不想知道
Important thing is that Ben's safe.
重要的是本安全了
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm gonna give you guys some time.
你们慢慢来吧
Come on.
来吧
Changelings?
魔童
You know how I never mentioned my job?
我不是从未提过我是做什么的吗
This is my job.
我就是做这个的
I so didn't wanna know that.
我还真是不想知道
Do you think he'll be okay?
你觉得他会没事吗
Yeah, I think he'll be fine.
嗯 他会没事的
Okay, seriously.
说真的
I mean, you're 100 percent sure that he is not mine? Right?
你百分百确定他不是我的吗
You're off the hook.
跟你无关啦
I did a blood test when he was a baby.
他还小时我做过一次血检
There was this guy. Some
有个男人
barback in a biker joint.
一个机车党酒吧的吧台助理
What?
怎么了
I had a type.
我有喜欢的型
Leather jacket, couple of scars,
皮夹克 几道疤
no mailing address, I was there.
没有转寄地址 我都记得呢
Guess I was a little wild back then.
我当时是挺野的
Before I became a mom.
那是我当上妈妈之前了
So yeah.
是啊
You can relax.
你放松吧
Good.
很好
You... I...
你...
I swear you look disappointed.
我怎么觉得你似乎很失望
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表