The liver was not ripped out.
肝脏不是扯出来的
It was removed. Surgically.
是用手术手法切除的
By someone who knew their way around a scalpel.
此人很会使用手术刀
Didn't you read my report?
你们没读我的报告吗
Of course we did.
当然读了
It was, uh, riveting.
引人入胜
It's a real page-turner. Just delightful.
精彩纷呈 爱不释卷
You done?
你们没事了吧
I think so.
应该没了
Please, go away.
请走吧
Okay.
好
Sure.
好的
What?
怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
So that kinda punches a hole in our zombie theory,
这下我们的僵尸理论是站不住了
that scalpel thing?
手术刀什么的
Yeah. Zombie with skills? Dr. Quinn, medicine zombie.
嗯 会技术的僵尸 《僵尸女医生》
Maybe we're on the wrong track, Dean,
或许我们查错了方向 迪恩
looking for hacked-up corpses.
不该找被切过的尸体
What should we be looking for?
那我们该找什么
Survivors.
幸存者
This isn't zombie lunch. This is organ theft.
这不是僵尸午餐 而是器官盗窃
I told the cops all of this yesterday.
我昨天都跟警♥察♥说过了
I don't wanna talk about it anymore.
我不想再谈了
Just a couple questions, sir.
就问几个问题 先生
Man, I just got my kidney stolen.
哥们 我刚被人盗了肾
I'm tired.
我累了
We'll be out of here quick.
我们很快就走
I mean, don't you wanna get the guy?
你难道不想抓到那人吗
Will it get me back my kidney?
我的肾脏能回来吗
Sir, what's the last thing you remember?
先生 你最后记得的事是什么
Feeding my meter.
给停车表投币
I'm jumped from behind
我被从后面偷袭
and then I wake up strapped to a table.
然后我醒来时 就被绑在了张台子上
And then the worst pain you could possibly imagine, only worse.
然后是超乎你想象的剧痛
And then I black out again, thank God.
然后我又昏了过去 谢天谢地
And then I wake up screaming in some no-tell motel,
然后我在个小旅馆里尖叫着醒来
in a bathtub full of ice.
躺在一浴缸冰水里
Do you remember anything about the surgery?
你记得手术的什么细节吗
I mean, what the guy looked like, any details about the room?
那人的样貌 房♥间的具体情况
Now, let me think about that.
我想想
Yeah.
嗯
One thing is coming back to me. You know what I remember?
我回忆起来一件事了 知道我记得什么吗
Getting my kidney cut out of my body.
我的肾脏被切掉
So I got a theory. Yeah?
我有个理论 是吗
Yeah. I talked to Mr. Giggles' doctor.
嗯 我跟那位暴躁先生的医生谈过了
Turns out, his incisions were sewn up with silk.
原来 他的切口是用丝线缝合的
That's weird. Yeah,
奇怪啊 嗯
nowadays it is.
现如今是奇怪
But silk used to be the suture of choice
但在19世纪初 丝线可是
back in early 19th century.
首选缝合线
It was problematic. Patients would get massive infections.
当时问题很大 病人会严重感染
The death rate was insane.
死亡率非常高
Good times. Right.
好时代啊 嗯
So doctors they had to do whatever they could
所以医生们得尽全力
to keep infections from spreading.
避免感染的扩散
One way was maggots.
一种办法就是用蛆
Dude, I'm eating.
哥们 我吃饭呢
It actually kinda worked
而且效果很好
because maggots, they eat bad tissue and they leave good tissue.
因为蛆只吃坏组织 而不碰好组织
Now, get this, when they found our guy,
而且 那人被发现时
his body cavity was stuffed full of maggots.
他体内塞满了蛆虫
Dude, I'm eating.
哥们 我吃饭呢
All right, let me get this straight.
好 是这样吗
So people are getting ganked, right? Yeah.
有人在被劫持 对
A little Antiques Roadshow surgery, some, some organ theft.
古董巡回手术窃取器官
Why is this all sounding familiar?
怎么听上去那么耳熟
Because you heard it before.
因为你听说过
When you were a kid.
在你还小时
From Dad.
爸爸说过
Doc Benton.
班顿医生
Real-life doctor, lived in New Hampshire, brilliant.
曾生活在新罕布♥什♥尔的真医生 很天才
And obsessed with alchemy, especially how to live forever.
痴迷于炼金术 尤其是永生之法
So in 1816, Doc abandons his practice...
1816年 医生抛下了他的诊所
Right, yeah, nobody hears from him for like 20 years.
是 之后20年都没人有他的消息
All of a sudden people start showing up dead.
然后突然开始有人死亡
Dead or missing an organ, or a hand, or some other kind of part.
死亡 或丢失器官 或手 或其他身体部分
Cause whatever he was doing was actually working.
因为他不管做了什么 真的成功了
He just kept on ticking.
他的生命不断延续
Parts would wear out, he'd replace them.
器官用坏 他就拿新的换上
I thought Dad hunted him down and took his heart out.
爸爸不是猎到了他 挖出了他的心脏吗
Yeah, I guess the doc must've plugged in a new one.
是啊 医生肯定是按上了新的
All right, where's he doing the deed?
好吧 他在哪干坏事呢
According to this, Benton's picky about where he sets up his lab.
这上面说 班顿对实验室的选址很挑剔
He likes dense forest...
他喜欢浓密的森林
with access to a river or stream or some kind of fresh water.
靠近河水或溪流 某种活水的地方
Why?
为什么
Because that's where he likes to dump the
因为他喜欢在那里丢弃
bile, and intestines, and fecal matter.
内脏和粪便
Lost your appetite yet?
没胃口了吗
Baby, I can't stay mad at you.
宝贝 我才没法生你气呢
No, please.
不 求你
No, no.
不要
No.
不
No.
不
So these are all old hunting cabins.
这都是旧狩猎小屋
They've mostly been abandoned for years.
大都废弃多年了
Then what the hell are we waiting for?
那我们还等什么
Bobby?
鲍比
I think I finally got a beat on Bela.
我可能总算有贝拉的线索了
I'm listening.
说
Rufus Turner.
鲁弗斯·特纳
Is that like a Cleveland Steamer?
那是种性姿势吗
He's a hunter, or used to be.
他是个猎人 至少以前是
And now?
现在呢
Hermit, mostly. Does a little selling on the side.
基本上是个隐士 也卖♥♥东西作为副业
Anyway, I put the word out on Bela months ago.
总之 我几个月前发话出去打听贝拉的消息
He just called, said a woman got in touch,
他刚来电了 说有个女人联♥系♥他
wanted to buy some things.
想买♥♥点东西
And he thinks it's Bela? British accent.
他觉得是贝拉吗 英国口音
Went by the name Mina Chandler.
用了米娜·钱德勒这个名字
She's used that before.
这名字她用过
Well, that's kind of a sloppy move, isn't it,
这挺大意啊
getting in contact with one of your old friends?
联♥系♥你的一个老朋友
Friend? Haven't laid eyes on him in 15 years.
朋友 我们15年没见了
And he's not the Christmas-card type.
他也不会寄圣诞贺卡
I doubt she knows I know him.
她恐怕不知道我认识他
Canaan, Vermont.
佛蒙特州 迦南
Thanks, Bobby, we're on our way.
谢谢 鲍比 我们就去
One other thing.
还有件事
Take a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue.
带一瓶尊尼获加蓝牌威士忌去
Okay.
好
Come on. We're going after Bela.
走吧 我们去找贝拉
What?
什么
Hold on a second... Come on.
等等 走吧
Get your stuff, the clock's ticking.
拿东西 时间不等人
Look, I think we should stay here and finish the case.
我觉得我们该留下 查完案子
You insane?
你疯了吗
Dean, there's no way she still has the Colt.
迪恩 她不可能还留着柯尔特枪
That was months ago. She probably sold it the second she got it.
那是几个月前了 她八成刚拿到就卖♥♥出去了
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表