You okay?
你还好吗
I wouldn't think so.
我猜也是
Nancy, right?
南茜 是吗
I'm gonna get you through this, you got my word.
我会帮你撑过去的 我保证
You got that?
知道了吗
All right, don't be such a wuss.
好了 别那么怂
What's the plan?
怎么打算的
Kill everyone in the station and bust you two out?
杀了警局所有人 把你们救出去吗
What the hell are you talking about?
你说什么呢
I'm talking about your psycho friends,
我说的是你们的疯子朋友
I'm talking about a bloodbath.
我说的是他们的血洗
Okay, I promise you:
好吧 我保证
Whoever's out there is not here to help us.
不管外面是谁 他们不是来帮我们的
Look, you gotta believe us.
你得相信我们
Everyone here is in terrible danger.
这里的人都身陷险境
You think?
用你说
Why don't you let us out of here so we can save your asses?
你放我们出去 让我们救你吧
From what?
是什么要来
You gonna say "demons"?
你要说"恶魔"吗
Don't you dare say "demons."
你敢说"恶魔"
Let me tell you something. You should be a lot more scared of me.
我告诉你们 你们该更怕我
How's the shoulder?
肩膀怎么样了
It's awesome.
好极了
I'll live.
我死不了
You know, if we get out of here alive.
如果我们能活着出去的话
So you got a plan?
你有计划吗
Please. Please, we need your help.
拜托 我们需要你帮忙
It's Nancy? Nancy, right?
是南茜 是吗
Nancy, my brother's been shot.
南茜 我哥哥被打中了
He's bleeding really bad.
他在严重流血
Do you think maybe you could get us a towel?
你能不能给我们找条毛巾来
Please, just one clean towel?
拜托 就一条干净毛巾
Look. Look at us. We're not the bad guys. I swear.
看着我们 我们不是坏人 我发誓
Nice try.
尝试可嘉
Thank you.
谢谢
It's okay.
没事的
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢
Let her go! Let her go!
放开她
Okay.
好
Freak.
有病
You okay, Nance?
你没事吧 南茜
Try something again, get shot.
再敢耍花招 我就开枪
And not in the arm. Okay.
而且不会打胳膊了 好
What the hell was that?
你那是干什么
We're like sitting ducks in here.
我们在这里就是活靶子
Yeah, I know.
我知道
Would it kill these cops to bring us a snack?
这些该死的警♥察♥给我们点吃的能死啊
How many you figure are out there?
你觉得外面有多少
I don't know.
我不知道
However many they are, they could be possessing anyone.
不管他们有多少 他们能附身任何人
Anyone could just walk right in.
任何人都能直接走进来
It's kind of wild, right?
还挺疯狂的 是吧
I mean it's like, they're coming right for us.
他们直冲我们来了
Never done that before.
这可是前所未有
It's like we got a contract on us.
就好像我们被悬赏了
You think it's because we're so awesome?
你觉得是因为我们太厉害了吗
I think it's because we're so awesome.
我觉得是因为我们太厉害了
Well, howdy there, sheriff.
好啊 治安官
Sheriff?
治安官
It's time to go, boys.
该走了 小子们
You know what?
知道吗
We're just comfy right here, but thank you.
我们在这里挺好 但谢谢了
What do you think you're doing?
你在干什么
I'm not just gonna sit around here and wait to die.
我不要坐在这里等死
We're gonna make a run for it.
我们要试试逃跑
It's safer here.
这里更安全
There's a SWAT facility in Boulder.
博尔德有个特警队
We're not going anywhere.
我们哪都不去
The hell we're not.
怎么不了
Stay back.
别过来
Sam, hurry up.
萨姆 快点
It's too late.
太迟了
I already called them. They're already coming.
我已经召唤他们了 他们在赶来了
Is he...? Is he dead?
他...死了吗
Henriksen.
亨里克森
Is that you in there?
那是你吗
I, uh...
我...
I shot the sheriff.
我打死了治安官
But you didn't shoot the deputy.
但你没打死副局长
Five minutes ago I was fine and then...
五分钟前 我还好好的 然后
Let me guess.
我猜猜
Some nasty black smoke...
一股可怕的黑烟
jammed itself down your throat?
钻进了你的喉咙里
You were possessed.
你被附身了
Possessed, like possessed.
附身 真附身吗
That's what it feels like. Now you know.
那就是附身的感觉 你现在知道了
I owe you the biggest I-told-you-so ever.
我真该跟你说个大大的"我早说了"
Officer Amici.
阿米奇警官
Keys.
钥匙
All right.
好
So how do we survive?
那我们要怎么活下来
Well, that's nice. It's not gonna do much good.
不错 但没什么用的
We got an arsenal here.
我们有一个军♥火♥库呢
You don't poke a bear with a BB gun.
你不能拿BB枪打熊
It's just gonna make him mad.
那只会惹怒它
What do you need?
你需要什么
Salt.
盐
Lots and lots of salt.
很多盐
Salt?
盐吗
Is there an echo in here?
这里还有回声啊
There's road salt in the storeroom.
仓库里有除冰盐
Perfect.
很好
Perfect. We need salt at every window and every door.
很好 在所有窗口和门口撒盐
How you holding up, Nancy?
你还好吗 南茜
Okay.
还好
When I was little,
我小时候
I would come home from church and talk about the devil.
从教堂回到家后 会聊起魔鬼
My parents would tell me to stop being so literal.
我父母会叫我别那么当真
I guess I showed them, huh?
这下我让他们知道了
That should hold.
应该可以了
Thank you.
谢谢
Sure.
不客气
Where's my car?
我的车呢
Impound lot out back. Okay.
在后面的扣押车场 好
Wait.
等等
You're not going out there?
你不是要出去吧
Yeah, I gotta get something out of my trunk.
嗯 我得从后备箱里拿点东西来
They're coming!
他们来了
Hurry!
快
Everybody okay?
大家都还好吗
Define "okay."
什么叫"还好"
Right, everybody needs to put these on.
好吧 大家都戴上这个
It'll keep you from being possessed.
能防止你被附身
Here you go.
给
What about you and Sam?
你和萨姆呢
Smart.
明智
How long have you had those?
你们文多久了
Not long enough.
不够久
That's Jenna Rubner.
那是珍娜·鲁布纳
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表