Who are you?
你是谁
Won't stop a demon if that's what you think.
打不死恶魔的 如果那是你的目标
How the hell would you know?
你怎么知道
I don't know.
怎么说呢
Call it an educated guess.
算是合理推测吧
Well, ain't I lucky, then?
那我真走运
Found a subject for a test fire.
有试枪的靶子了
Luck had nothing to do with it.
这跟运气毫无关系
But,
但是
by all means, take your best shot.
请便 尽管来吧
Are you gonna stand there like a pantywaist
你是要像个怂包似的站在那里
or are you gonna shoot...?
还是要打...
This smarts a little.
有点疼呢
What do you want?
你想要什么
Peace on earth.
世界和平
A new shirt.
新衣服
Now, do you want me to help you out with that gun or not?
你到底要不要我帮你修枪
Dean. Sammy.
迪恩 萨姆
Yeah, I can't talk right now.
我现在没法说话
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, I'm fine. Just
嗯 我没事
meet me at the bar in 20 minutes. Okay?
20分钟后我们酒吧见 好吗
Sam?
萨姆
I gotta tell you...
我得告诉你...
every woman in this place...
这地方的每个女人
they wanna eat you up.
都对你垂涎三尺
Well, hey.
哎呀
Anybody could've tackled that guy.
任何人都可能擒住那人
And wrestled the gun away.
夺下他的枪
Prevented mass murder.
阻止他大开杀戒
Here's what I'm gonna do.
这样吧
Normally, I charge 400 a night.
我一般每晚收费400美元
Why don't we call it an even deuce and get the hell out of here?
我给你打个五折 我们离开这里吧
What do I look like?
你当我是什么
What do I look like?
你当我是什么
Cheapskate.
小气鬼
Did I just see you strike out with a prostitute?
你是被妓♥女♥嫌弃了吗
How's that work?
怎么回事啊
Just told her I had a thing for the bartender.
我就告诉她我对酒保有意思
It was pretty easy.
很简单
Who says the bartender's available?
谁说酒保有空了
That's a good question.
好问题
You got something going with some guy,
你是跟谁约好了吗
you know, about yay tall, wears a sweat suit?
大概这么高 穿件运动衫
Who?
谁
No.
没谁
My mistake.
我错了
What do you say you and me grab a drink after your shift?
你下班后我们去喝一杯吧
I say, why wait...
为什么要等呢
when we can go right now?
我们现在就能走
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
I think maybe you know.
我觉得你可能知道
Yeah?
是吗
Well, I think I'm calling the cops.
我觉得我要报♥警♥
Cops? Breaking and entering, assault.
报♥警♥ 擅闯 袭人
You're in a peck of trouble, my friend.
你麻烦大了 朋友
Well, I think I could probably explain.
我或许能解释
All right, back up.
好 退后
Get back. Money's in the safe.
退后 钱在保险箱里
Take it and go.
拿上走吧
I don't want your money.
我不要你的钱
I just gotta be sure.
但我得确认一下
What kind of psycho are you? God.
你是什么疯子啊 天啊
I'm sorry.
对不起
I think that this was just a minor misunderstanding.
这可能只是个小误会
Yeah, okay.
嗯 好吧
How about I just...? I just leave, because...
那我...还是走吧
I'll take these.
我把这个拿走
Okay, I'II,
这个...
I'll leave this for...
我留下了
you.
给你们
Have a nice day?
祝你们愉快
Looks like the maid's day off.
看来女佣今天放假了
Everything okay?
一切都好吗
Make yourself comfortable.
你随意点
I forgot to mention.
我忘了说了
Richie was a friend of mine.
里奇是我的朋友
When I realized I could track the GPS in his cell phone,
我发现我能追踪他手♥机♥的定位系统
I swung by earlier.
于是我之前来了一趟
Gave him a proper burial.
好好安葬了他
It's better than rotting in some skank's basement.
总比在一个贱♥货♥地下室里发霉好
Isn't that a buzz kill?
真扫兴啊
Sorry, sister...
抱歉了 妹子
but you're going back to where you came from.
但你要回老家了
I don't think so.
我看不会
What are you laughing at, bitch?
你笑什么 贱♥人♥
You're still trapped.
你还是被困着
So are you.
你也是
Bitch.
贱♥人♥
Lose something?
丢东西了吗
Well, you demons have such smart mouths.
你们这些恶魔嘴巴真贱
It's a gift.
这是天赋
Yeah, well.
是啊
Let's see if you're smiling when I send your ass back to hell.
等我送你回地狱 看你还笑得出不
Without your little exorcism book?
没了你的驱魔书你还能做到吗
Go ahead.
来啊
Having a little trouble there, sport?
记不起来了吗 伙计
Nice try, but I think you just ordered a pizza.
想得美 但你好像刚叫了披萨
Guess you should've paid more attention in Latin class.
看来你上拉丁语课时该更专心点的
I don't know what you're smiling about.
我不知道你笑个什么劲
You're not going anywhere.
你哪都别想去
And apparently, neither are you.
看来 你也哪都别想去
Yeah, but I got somebody coming for me and,
是 但会有人来救我的
he did pay attention in class.
他上课时专心听了
Right, Sam.
是啊 萨姆
Everyone says he's the brains of the outfit.
大家都说他才是你们中聪明的那个
Everyone? Sure,
大家 对
you Winchester boys are famous.
你们温家兄弟很有名
Not Lohan famous, but, you know. Well,
没有洛翰那么有名 但是... 呵呵
that's flattering.
真荣幸呢
Yeah. I'll be sure to let Sam know when he gets here.
等萨姆来了 我一定转告他
If he shows up first.
如果是他先来
What, you thought I was flying solo?
怎么 你以为我是一个人吗
Shouldn't underestimate, Dean. It might be the death of you.
不该低估敌人 迪恩 你可能因此而死
You can give me hard eyes all you want...
随你怎么瞪我
but the fact remains,
但事实就是
we just have to wait and see who shows up first.
我们只能等等看谁先来了
The cavalry
是救兵
or the Indians.
还是印第安人
You look kind of tense.
你看上去好紧张
You know...
知道吗
I know a sure-fire way to relax.
我知道种保准让你放松的办法
Maybe later.
回头的吧
Excuse me?
不好意思
What can I get for you?
需要点什么
You remember the guy I was with last night?
记得昨晚跟我一起来的男人吗
We sat right here.
我们当时就坐在这里
The big hero who jumped on Reggie.
那个扑倒雷吉的大英雄
Yeah, yeah. The...
对 那个...
The big hero, right.
大英雄 对
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表