I would.
我想的
I really would.
我真挺想的
If only I'd had more than a salad for lunch.
可惜我中午只吃了份沙拉
You see?
你瞧
I'm starving.
我饿死了
No!
不
My last call with Dean...
我最后跟道恩的那通电♥话♥
That was you.
那是你
You led me here.
你把我引来了这里
Some calls I make, some calls I take.
我会打电♥话♥ 也会接电♥话♥
But you have to admit,
但你得承认
I had you fooled for a while.
我骗过了你一阵
All that Edison phone crap.
爱迪生那台电♥话♥的鬼扯
Well.
好吧
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm killing your brother.
我在杀你哥哥
Or maybe I'm killing another guy.
也或者我是在杀另一个人
We'll just have to see how it goes.
我们得等着瞧了
Hello?
喂
Daddy.
爸爸
Baby.
宝贝
I thought you said you weren't gonna call anymore.
你不是说你不会再打来了吗
I know, Daddy.
我知道 爸爸
You know how sad this makes your old man.
你知道这让老爸多难过
How upset I was at your funeral.
我在你葬礼上多难过
I had to call. I know who killed me, Daddy.
我必须打来 我知道是谁杀了我 爸爸
What?
什么
The man who killed me. He's at the house right now.
杀我的男人 他现在就在家里
What? What are you saying to me?
什么 你在说什么
He's at the house, Daddy. He wants to kill you too.
他在家里呢 爸爸 他还想杀你
You know, mimicking Dean's one thing.
模仿迪恩是一回事
But my dad,
但我爸
that's a hell of a trick.
那真是厉害了
Well, once I made you two as hunters, it was easy.
我一发现你俩是猎人 就很简单了
Found Dean's number...
查到了迪恩的号♥码
then your number,
然后是你的号♥码
then your father's numbers.
然后是你♥爸♥爸的几个号♥码
Then to e-mails,
还有电邮
voice mails.
语♥音♥信箱
Everything.
一切
You see, people think that that stuff just gets erased.
人们以为那些东西会被抹去
But it doesn't.
但它不会
You'd be surprised at
你想不到
how much of yourself is just floating out there...
你有多少信息散落在外面
waiting to be plucked.
等着被提取出来
Dean's not gonna fall for this.
迪恩不会上当的
He's not gonna kill that guy.
他不会杀了那人的
Then the guy kills him.
那么那人便会杀了他
Technology.
科技
Makes life so much easier.
让生活简便多了
Used to be I'd hide in the woods for days, weeks...
以前 我要在林子里藏几天 几周
whispering to people.
对人低语
Trying to draw them out into the night.
想把他们从黑夜里引出来
But they had community.
但他们有社区
They all looked out after each other.
他们彼此照顾
I'd be lucky to eat maybe one, two souls a year.
我一年能吃一两个灵魂就算走运了
But now when I'm hungry, I simply make a phone call.
但现在我饿了时 我只需要打个电♥话♥
You're all so connected.
你们都连接在一起
But you've never been so alone.
但却前所未有的孤独
What is this?
这是什么
Your funeral.
你的葬礼
You did this to my daughter too?
你对我女儿也这么做了吗
How the hell did you get out?
你怎么走出来的
You do this to my daughter too?
你对我女儿也这么做了吗
Wait. This is a mistake.
等等 这是搞错了
You killed her.
你杀了她
No. Wait. You killed her, you son of a bitch.
不 等等 你杀了她 你个混♥蛋♥
She was 9 years old! Stop.
她才九岁 住手
I didn't.
我没
You gotta believe me.
你得相信我
Why did you kill her?
你为什么杀她
I'm sorry.
对不起
I didn't kill your daughter.
我没杀你女儿
Then what are you doing here?
那你在这里干什么
I don't know.
我不知道
I see they improved your face.
他们改善了你的脸呢
Yeah, right back at you.
嗯 你也是
So crocotta, huh?
克洛卡塔啊
Yep.
是啊
That would explain the flies.
怪不得有苍蝇呢
Yeah, it would.
是啊
Look, I'm sorry it wasn't Dad.
很遗憾不是爸爸
No, I gave you a hell of a time on this one.
不 我这次对你态度好差
No, you were right.
不 你是对的
Forget about it.
别去想了
I can't.
我做不到
I wanted to believe so badly that there was a way out of this.
我太想相信这事还有出路了
I mean, I'm staring down the barrel at this thing.
我真是穷途末路了
You know, hell.
地狱啊
For real, forever. And I'm just...
真格的 永不得翻身 我...
Yeah.
嗯
I'm scared, Sam.
我好怕 萨姆
I'm really scared.
我真的好怕
I know.
我知道
I guess I was willing to believe anything.
我大概是愿意相信一切了
You know, last act of a desperate man.
绝望之人的最后一搏
There's nothing wrong with having hope, Dean. No.
有希望没什么不对 迪恩 不
Hope doesn't get you jack squat.
希望不能让你得到什么
I can't expect
我不能指望
Dad to show up with some miracle at the last minute.
爸爸会在最后时刻带着奇迹出现
I can't expect anybody to, you know?
我不能指望任何人
And the only person that can get me out of this thing is me.
唯一能帮我脱身的就是我自己
And me.
还有我
"And me"?
"还有我"
What?
怎么了
Deep revelation, having a real moment here,
倾吐内心 气氛刚刚好
that's what you come back with?
你就想到了这个吗
"And me"?
"还有我"
Do you want a poem? Moment's gone.
你要我写诗吗 那气氛过去了
Unbelievable.
难以置信
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表