Look, dad's gone now.
爸爸走了
We have to carry out his legacy.
我们得继承他的遗志
And that means hunting down
那就是
as many evil sons of bitches as we possibly can.
能猎杀多少凶鬼恶灵杀多少
What the hell just happened?
发生了什么
That's a Devil's Gate, a damn door to hell.
那是魔鬼之门 地狱的大门
How certain are you
你有多确定
that what you brought back...
你复活的
is 100 percent pure Sam?
是百分百纯粹的萨姆
Just tell me who you are.
告诉我你是谁
It doesn't matter. Just tell me who you are!
那不重要 告诉我你是谁
You're a demon.
你是个恶魔
I wanna help you from time to time.
我想时不时帮帮你
Why would you wanna help me?
你为什么想帮我
I could help you save your brother.
我能帮你救你哥哥
Back in 1835,
1835年
Samuel Colt made a special gun.
萨穆埃尔·柯尔特造了把特别的枪
This gun can kill anything.
这枪能杀任何东西
One more.
还有一本
That's all for tonight, Sister.
今晚就这样吧 修女
Come on. Let me walk you to your car.
来吧 我送你回车上
Father?
神父
Andy?
安迪
Father...
神父
God's not with us.
上帝离开我们了
Not anymore.
他不在了
Andy, of course he is.
安迪 他当然还在
Why would say that? What's wrong?
你为什么要这么说 出什么事了
He can't help us.
他帮不了我们
And if he can...
即便他能
he won't.
他也不肯帮
Andy, wait!
安迪 等等
What's up?
怎么了
Might've found some omens in Ohio.
我可能在俄亥俄州发现了预兆
Dry lightning,
无雨闪电
barometric pressure drop.
气压骤降
That's thrilling.
令人兴奋
Plus, some guy blows his head off in a church
还有个家伙在教堂里崩了自己的脑袋
and another goes postal in a hobby shop
另一个则在一家消闲品店里发了狂
before the cops take him out.
然后被警♥察♥击毙了
Might be demonic omens.
可能是恶魔预兆
Or it could just be a suicide and a psycho scrapbooker.
也可能只是普通的自杀和喜欢拼贴簿的疯子
Yeah. But it's our best lead since Lincoln.
嗯 但这是林肯后我们最好的线索
Where in Ohio?
俄亥俄哪里
Elizabethville.
伊丽莎白维尔
It's a half-dead factory town in the rust belt.
是铁锈地带一个衰败的工厂镇
There's gotta be a demon or two in South Beach.
南海滩就没有恶魔吗
Sorry, Hef, maybe next time.
抱歉 花♥花♥公♥子♥ 下次吧
How's it going, Bobby?
怎么样了 鲍比
Slow.
进展缓慢
Man, I tell you,
跟你说
it's a little sad seeing the Colt like that.
看到柯尔特枪这样子有点让人难过
Well, the only thing it's good for now,
它现在唯一的用处
is figuring out what makes it tick.
就是研究明白它的原理
So, what makes it tick?
它的原理是什么
So if we wanna go check out these omens in Ohio...
如果我们要去俄亥俄州看看这些预兆
you think you can have that thing ready by this afternoon?
你下午之前能把那玩意修好吗
Well, it won't kill demons by then,
到那时是杀不了恶魔
but I can promise you it'll kill you.
但我保证能杀了你
All right. Come on. We're wasting the daylight.
好吧 走 我们在浪费日光呢
See you, Bobby.
回见 鲍比
You boys run into anything,
你们如果遇见了什么
anything,
不论什么
you call me.
都联♥系♥我
There's not much left for the insurance company.
没什么可供保险公♥司♥调查的
It was a suicide. Saw it myself.
那就是起自杀 我亲眼所见
Well, this shouldn't take long, then.
那这应该很快就能结束了
That's where Andy did it.
安迪就在那里动手的
It's the first time I'd seen him in weeks.
那是我几周来第一次见他
He used to come every Sunday.
他以前每周日都来
When did he stop?
他什么时候不再来了
Probably about two months ago.
大概两个月前吧
Right around the time everything else started to change.
就在其他一切开始变化的时候
Change how?
怎么变化了
Let's just say this used to be a town you could be proud of.
这么说吧 这以前是座让人骄傲的小镇
People cared about each other.
人们关心彼此
Andy sang in the choir.
安迪还是唱诗班成员
And then one day he just wasn't Andy anymore.
但有一天 他突然就不再是安迪了
It was like he was...
就好像他...
Possessed?
被附身了吗
You could say that.
可以这么说吧
Gambled away his money,
把钱赌光了
cheated on his wife,
背着妻子出轨
destroyed his business.
毁了自己的生意
Yes.
是啊
Like a switch had flipped.
就像一个开关被扳动了
Father, did you know the man
神父 你认识那个
who killed those folks in the hobby shop?
在消闲品店里杀人的人吗
Sure, Tony Perkins.
当然 托尼·珀金斯
Tony Perkins.
托尼·珀金斯
Good man.
好人
Would you say that his personality suddenly changed one day too?
你觉得他也是有天突然性情大变吗
I never thought about it that way but...
我从未那么想过 但是
yes.
是的
About the same time as Andy, about two months ago.
跟安迪一样 大概是两个月前突然变了
Well, thank you, Father.
谢谢 神父
Appreciate your time.
多谢你抽时间
Two months ago, we opened up the Devil's Gate...
两个月前 我们打开了魔鬼之门
all of a sudden this town turns into Margaritaville?
而这小镇突然就变成了堕落之城吗
It's no coincidence.
绝不是巧合
Richie.
里奇
I don't believe it.
难以置信
Dean Winchester, right?
迪恩·温彻斯特 是吧
Yeah. Yeah.
嗯 嗯
This is my sister...
这是我妹妹
Cheryl.
雪莉
Cheryl.
雪莉
Here.
给
Well, you know,
那个...
stepsister.
是继妹
Come on in. This is my brother, Sam.
来吧 这是我弟弟 萨姆
How you doing? Not too bad.
你好吗 还好
Yeah.
嗯
How do you two know each other?
你俩怎么认识的
You were in school.
你当时在上学
It was that succubus in Canarsie, right?
是卡纳西的那个梦魔 是吧
Yeah, yeah.
对
Man. You should have seen the rack on this broad.
天啊 你真该看到那妞的奶♥子♥
Frigging tragedy when I had to gank her.
我不得不干掉她 真是悲剧啊
Wait. Who...? Who killed her?
等等 是谁杀了她
If I remember your ass was toast until I showed up.
如果我没记错 是我及时救场 你才保住命
I forgot what a comedian this guy was.
我都忘了这家伙多会说笑话了
Richie, Richie, you know, I told you then, I'll tell you again.
里奇 我当时就跟你说过 现在再说一次
You're not cut out for this job.
你不适合这工作
You're gonna get yourself killed.
你会害死自己的
Talk to me.
说
FYI, Winchester. Words hurt.
对了 温彻斯特 恶语伤人
Yeah.
嗯
No, it's not a good time, baby. Later.
不 现在不方便 亲爱的 回头的
So you find anything in this town anyway?
你在这镇上有发现吗
剧集 | 邪恶力量 | 导航列表